• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

housewife - first time - in need of quick cash

I saw many people asking for RAW and BBBJ - so I need to clarify that I dont do RAW -these two men above are RUDE men who just took advantage of me..
Why RUDE??!? RUDE in what way!?? frankly you are a WHORE- your body, your pussy is a meat of pleasure - so getting fucked RAW is not a big deal - If I were you, charge more for RAW and CIP (CUM in pussy), pretty sure all brothers here will pay super premium and you can clear your debt fast.. seriously and since you already take your pill regularly may as well do so - and frankly dont lie - you enjoyed it so much

Let me just put this here to help - would you brothers here pay RAW and CIP (cum in pussy) (with agreed to do simple test pack that you have (i dont know what that is honestly) and pay 1 shot for at least $2,000 - and may be add in Anal RAW too for at least $5,000 1 shot (to give in your virgin anal), let me do this for you and see whether you like it
🤪
) and may be why not do double P for $10,000 plus video no face? if someone offer you, prettty sure you may consider

I have seen the type like you - inside is a total WHORE - and it is just time that will show the true you - the fact that you resort to this to solve your problem shows who you are.. just be real lah - you love it - and pretty sure you will be a full time whore very soon. Not so surprise if one day you have your own place with a guy coming in and out - but that is sad.

This is just a very kind of me.. do consider getting a sugar daddy instead.. (I already asked you anw) so just let me know..

Last edited:
Why RUDE??!? RUDE in what way!?? frankly you are a WHORE- your body, your pussy is a meat of pleasure - so getting fucked RAW is not a big deal - If I were you, charge more for RAW and CIP (CUM in pussy), pretty sure all brothers here will pay super premium and you can clear your debt fast.. seriously and since you already take your pill regularly may as well do so - and frankly dont lie - you enjoyed it so much

Let me just put this here to help - would you brothers here pay RAW and CIP (cum in pussy) (with agreed to do simple test pack that you have (i dont know what that is honestly) and pay 1 shot for at least $2,000 - and may be add in Anal RAW too for at least $5,000 1 shot (to give in your virgin anal), let me do this for you and see whether you like it
🤪
) and may be why not do double P for $10,000 plus video no face? if someone offer you, prettty sure you may consider

I have seen the type like you - inside is a total WHORE - and it is just time that will show the true you - the fact that you resort to this to solve your problem shows who you are.. just be real lah - you love it - and pretty sure you will be a full time whore very soon. Not so surprise if one day you have your own place with a guy coming in and out - but that is sad.

This is just a very kind of me.. do consider getting a sugar daddy instead.. (I already asked you anw) so just let me know..
I totally agree brother! read your post - you are very verbose bro!! but love your advice - may be let me disclose here - I have offered her $3,000 overnight raw shot in pussy buffet - kindly reply to me please and why so shy? I am okay to even show you I am healthy and if I make you pregnant (I wish), I swear I will take care of you

Have booked her for 2nd time. Ignored my offer to do RAW and CUM overnight buffet for good sum of money, but before CNY, husband was away and she saw the opportunity and after few banters, she agreed. Part of the deal is that I could take picture of her vagina and show her private part in this forum (with my cum - just personal fetish)

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: 7/10 b cup
Buttock: 7/10 (this time I doggy her all night)
BBBJ: 8/10 - still learning
CIM + swallow: part of my deal - she needs to swallow my cum(but this is not her SOP) - i dont cum in mouth directly, mostly scoop the cum from her pussy. she loved my cum i think (she did not admit it - but could see she did not mind to swallow each time)
French: yes - also part of the deal. french kissed her all night man.. her mouth was so sweet.
GFE: not as shy now... good
FJ: 10/10 wet and tight (I was on a buffet - so all night - I did around 8/9 rounds - no sleep literally, I was also amazed).
CUM Inside: yes all the time (I prepared for this of course). she was shocked how many times I can cum in a night. interestingly first few rounds she always try to push me out and push the cum out - but after few rounds, she gave up and enjoyed it each time I cum inside and dont even try to push the cum out anymore..
Moan: 9/10 moan hard.
Painting: 10/10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall: superb! i dont know all chiongsters here, but for me to have a slut that I can cum inside her (personal satisfaction) and do raw is perfect. I also advised her to just charge a premium for this (some guys really want to do this) and since she is very cautious (took some anti HIV pills some more, clean and do regular test (she showed me that she checked just a week ago and so in return I also did a check for her before this and I am clean!!) and more importantly, she has a husband so she took pills regularly (even with condom - she wants to be super safe) ! (i think health aside, we also scared shit we got a bitch pregnant of course!!). But definitely very expensive, but worth it.. well, I will book her again and deposit my cum :> while she still opens..

Frankly, all night is best - we started at 8pm till 1pm next day

IMG12512.png
IMG12421.png
IMG12521.png
IMG1242.png

Last edited:
WOW, From NO RAW to now CAN RAW CIP, her husband's favourite colour must be GREEN, he got big ass green garden bigger than garden by the bay on his head. the FRs above are so damn entertaining to read. really rare seeing local fl serving bareback full service cum in pussy (BBFSCIP). now she graduated from THOT Academy and is now an official SLORE.

Just want to repost my rate for ease of reference

🫶

👄
Stats & Info
👄

Race: Sg Chinese

Stats: 160cm/ 48kg, 34B/22/ 32

Skin tone: Fair

Looks: used to be a part time model

No tats, no smoke

🫶
DAMAGE (FJ only)
OUTCALL:
1800/1shot/60min
2000/2shots/90min
4500/ overnight (unlimited)

INCALL:
1500/1shot/60min
1750/2shots/90min
4000/ overnight

Open for other arrangements for extra cash

✅Do’s: BBBJ, CIM, painting, 69, french, fingering (both v and a yes)

⭕Incall and Outcall avail, NO HOUSECALLS

RAW - additional $1,200 + health check
RAW + Cum inside - additional $2,500
AJ only additional $2,000

RAW - additional $1,000 + health check
RAW + Cum inside - additional $2,000 (clarify: if you book overnight or one time -is the same-)
AJ only additional $2,000 (I am new to this.. so yes it is a premium)

Last edited:
I know that many of you want to book me but worried about my looks, I cant post a good look of my face, but hope my avatar (with my hubby's penis) helps

Looks like auntie. Waste of money.
Surprised so many fake review. Or either that guy above has an exotic taste.

Really salute those that are not worried on getting HIV. If those with HIV are on medication or those newly infected people, the pricky needle test will not reflect a positive result. This is no different than playing with roulette wheel. scary to the max :devilish:

👄
Stats & Info
👄

Race: Sg Chinese

Stats: 160cm/ 48kg, 34B/22/ 32

Skin tone: Fair

Looks: used to be a part time model

No tats, no smoke

Rate has been revised due to high demand still

🫶
DAMAGE (FJ only)
OUTCALL:
1800/1shot/60min
2000/2shots/90min

INCALL:
1500/1shot/60min
1750/2shots/90min
4000/ overnight

Dear Chiongsters​

Booking experience - extremely bad honestly.. very hard to book. Ask for 10 days in advance, and frankly reply a bit slow. So please improve on this as I was quite turned off initially. Lucky you confirmed me on the right time and I was just so happened to be around. Specially for me who pay you premium and overnight, should treat me better right?

Health procedure - on healthcheck - she has arranged for a check up. So on the way to the hotel we dropped by to a clinic and we entered from the back. a proper GP took a blood and urine samples from myself and hers. Then we went straight to the hotel. All is quite easy. Then the doctor sent us the result through whatsapp- saying that all is good to go or some red flags. Well, I am quite confident I am clean and more lucky to know she is clean as well.

Overnight: from 8am-ish to 12pm (not bad - she went on a bit longer than her stated 8am next day). Dont want to waste a single cent - have supper and breakfast while still riding her - slept 2-3 hours I think
# of FJs: total I did 4 or 5 (thereabout)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: 7/10 b cup
Butt: 8/10 (I love her butt-feels soft and full)
BBBJ: 7/10
CIM/ swallow: yes I wanted her to swallow my every load. I even put it on her breakfast bread and asked her to eat it together with my morning cu,
GFE: Very
FJ: 10/10 - very tight. Sometimes wet a bit and for me I will wipe the wetness before going. I also like to put my dick inside while sleeping / resting - so we are connected all night pretty much
Cum in pussy: yes
Painting: 10/10
69: awesome
Attitude: 8/10
Overall: superb - I hate the booking process. But overall yes all is well. She gave her best and I feel that she gave it all for me and treated me special. Every cum in her pussy, she somehow enjoy the feel and only when I asked her to push it out, she pushed it out reluctantly. I always scooped them and put it in her mouth and use my dick to spread my sperm in her mouth making sure it is all smeared all over.
will do her again? may be when I got bonus - still expensive. Although it is worth it.

Also has taken some picture as a memento and she is okay for me to share it:

Attachments

• DCIM12512.png
    DCIM12512.png
    586.5 KB · Views: 1,092
  • DCIM12513.png
    DCIM12513.png
    572.6 KB · Views: 1,088
  • DCIM12514.png
    DCIM12514.png
    741.5 KB · Views: 1,109
Last edited:
Kindly find new rates reposted:

For overnight - I am fully booked except 27th March/ 28th March OR 3rd or 4th April thanks!

🫶

DAMAGE (FJ only)
OUTCALL:
1800/1shot/60min
2000/2shots/90min

INCALL:
1500/1shot/60min
1750/2shots/90min
4000/ overnight

AJ only additional $2,000 [to clarify - this one is with condom - if you include the RAW and CIP - this is included]

Kindly find new rates reposted:

For overnight - I am fully booked for March - and now is only opened for 17th/18th/24th/25th April thanks!

I can only take in one overnight per week

due to heavy demand - I have revised my rates - will revise again soon [still super heavy demand]:
🫶

DAMAGE (FJ only)
OUTCALL:
1800/1shot/60min
2000/2shots/90min

INCALL:
1500/1shot/60min
1750/2shots/90min
4000/ overnight

Back