• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

housewife - first time - in need of quick cash

lind4_99

I am a housewife - in debt and looing for quick cash. never do this before and only sex with husband.

đź‘„Stats & Infođź‘„

Race: Sg Chinese

Stats: 160cm/ 48kg, 34B/22/ 32

Skin tone: Fair

Looks: used to be a part time model

No tats, no smoke

🫶DAMAGE (FJ only)
OUTCALL:
1800/1shot/60min
2000/2shots/90min
4500/ overnight (unlimited)

INCALL:
1500/1shot/60min
1750/2shots/90min
4000/ overnight

Open for other arrangements for extra cash

✅Do’s: BBBJ, CIM, painting, 69, french, fingering (both v and a yes)

⭕️Incall and Outcall avail, NO HOUSECALLS

RAW - additional $1,200 + health check
RAW + Cum inside - additional $2,500
AJ only additional $2,000

May be message me here or email [email protected] for booking.. trying to be very discreet.

Attachments

• IMG-20210711-WA0008.png
    IMG-20210711-WA0008.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 3,632
  • Screenshot_20240107_004535_Secure Folder (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_004535_Secure Folder (1).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3,620
Last edited:
Dear All

Please when you message me state :

1. outcall / incall (outcall - it will be a hotel near Paya Lebar or Eunos - will state the hotel name and room #)
2. which day and what time ( i can only do after 6pm)
3. how long
4. condom (i have it - so you dont need to bring - unless yours is very special)
5. and any other things - need to negotiate

Hi guys

Husband will be away for 2 weeks - if anyone need companion for travel OR some arrangement, I could consider :> (please be clear on your compensation)

Just tried her today - This is her first time. Looks quite pretty - for me at least. Lips quite full, hair shoulder length, figure is okay not too petite, and tall. I think she is older than me, I am just in my twenties and she is in her thirty. But she looks youthful honestly - and I love the "older girl" vibe - like jie jie to me.

She does not know what to do and I also not sure what to do next - used to just get served. So I need to guide her and I love the challenge (for me at least - so may be other bros may find it challenging). I come to the room, she sat down at the bed side a bit distant from me and still in full office wear - nothing sexy. At first I offered her to order drink but she did not want to drink anything other than water, and she said she could easily get drunk. So, I did the easiest - ask her to shower together - that way she will be naked and vulnerable. She literally in a cute way refused to shower together initially, but I told her that it is quite standard to bathe the client and I convinced her that it is quite normal and good that both of us is fresh.

She was reluctant bu then slowly undress and I asked her to undress me, and while she did that, I then slowly touched her back and shoulder and hug her. I undressed first and she left herself with bra and panty - very good body, quite curvy, teenage life despite being a mother already! (I was surprised), and so I led her to the shower room and yup - there you go bra and panty went away before the shower - she realized she has no choice. her boobs is firm, her v is bald (cause her husband love it that way these days), skin is quite smooth and all in is superb. My P already so wet and I can also see her quite wet down there. I started to tease her here and there and my hands cant stop touching her body - start from hips, back, shoulder, then slowly circling her boobs and grab the left and right boobs. Handful to me - quite nice.

We rub each other and I start to play with her boobs - there her guard is down (guys the trick is her boobs is so sensitive!!! - you should do this to her!!). I see a lot of openings by playing her boobs, her legs start to tremble, and can feel her body is heated. I went down a bit and slowly I open her V - looks so beautiful - and no smell, pinkish, folded like a flower and so I am so horny and I try to finger her V but she initially refused, Slowly I start to kiss her and she accepted the kissing, from kissing, she lost control already and so my hand go down again and yes I finally fingered her V then and it is damn tight! - she asked me to just do it slowly and I was a bit naughty - I just try to play with her boobs and slowly I rub my v, and gents - the highlight for me is that while we do so, and I turned her a bit to her back, and for some reason her height is so fit in to me and for some reasons she was so high and so naughtily started to rub my dick to her V from the back, and may be because of the shower, and my great tounge play, and very good boobs grabbing skills, my P head somehow stick a bit to her V and- while it is tight -I manage to get my head in. I was so excited and then while playing with her boobs - and since she seemed dont mind - so for the first time I just shove my P slowly inch by inch and even further and guys I fuck her RAW!! and while kept her high with my tongue playe. I literally got to feel the warmth on my P skin and her wet pussy on me, I feel it also massage me inside - for a good 2-3 minutes - and she even move inward toward me. I wanted to this to last longer, but unlucky me when I started to move - she was quite shocked that it is all in and just push me back and I could see her abit worried,

So she turnoed off the shower, and we finished bathing - she was a bit shock to the realization that my dick was in a bit far. She told me that she did not want it and she was a bit not sure what to do next (super shock that she got a raw P inside till she just sit like a stone). So to break the ice a gain, I asked her rub me with towel and I then asked her to just lay down on the bed facing up and open her leg. She was very reluctant - again, I told her that it is normal for client to lick the V so I started to paint her [guys I dont do painting - but for this- yes I went my face deep inside]- she moaned like crazy. Her V is so fresh - no smell at all - the water come out from the V is also somehow tasty to lick- for the firs time I can understand why this is so enjoyable - a V that is so good and worth eating all night. and then she asked me to stop because she could go high, then I slowly grab her boobs again, kiss her - she tried to refuse, initially, but my tongue and my mouth too good, so we kiss all the way - I wont let it go - and while doing so, and naughtily I just put my head of P inside her V again (RAW again!) and initially just hanging my head a bit, and then slowly bit by bit and i think her V is a bit numb already, my dick is in all the way till the shaft of my P for the 2nd time!!! but just when I want to really bonk her right, time she push me strongly!! She then grabbed a condom from the shelves and asked me to wear it. So well, my luck run out. So I put the condom - unlucky to me I only do one style and may be cause I was so high, my P is literally already enjoying that pussy and very sensitive, even with condom, my actual bonking session only last 5 mins - man her V is so tight seriously!! even without me shoving in and out - I can feel her v wall tightening and loosing, may be because she is quite scared.

So when I am about to come- I told her to suck my P - and again, amateur - she actually does not want to do bbbj or CIM - but I ended up got it for free!! - she did not know when my P going to shoot, and well, I grab her head and just shot it far to her throat. She gagged and she actually pushed me hard - she cried actually - I can see tears coming - and she told me that she did not like it -she run to the toilet and throw up a bit. She hate me - but I told her that if she is not so happy like that I would leave a bad comment and asked for discount (good thing I did not pay her first)- (I just threatened her) and she went as weak as jelly - I felt bad. At first I wanted to say sorry, but she asked first what she can do to make up on it - so an amateur needed a lesson!! and she is fortunate that I am kind enough - I wanted to bonk her again, but man - I think that asking too much - I just asked her whether I could rub my P raw to her outer V for couple of minutes (I love it really this way) and she was very reluctant but after a few pleas she agreed - so I went to bed with her once again, and again, I started to wake her sexual libido again - by playing with her boobs for couple of minutes, she laid on her back and slowly I open her pink V with my penis head, and well, I rub it everywhere - literally, and lucky for me as I play her boobs well, kiss her everywhere - she did not realize that for couple of minute my P head is half inside her V and this time I try to not move too much and let it slide inside a bit (like less than half of my P) and she did not aware somehow and for a good 5 minutes it was in there and I really wanted to cum and lost control - so I did a bit [sorry!! but I think it is just at the outer of V - so should be safe] and lucky her when that happened she started to shout and squirted a bit out of her own V cum and ran to the toilet. Well that ends the session.

She asked me to shower myself - I was a bit pissed but okay lah - she may be a bit angry too. So before I handed the money I told her that she is now a "whore" and her attitude today was not so pleasing so she should learn to please men better. she understood and sorry for being too naive. She cried after got my money and she said she felt dirty - I hug her and being a bit of a jerk, I grab her and put my finger to her V a bit while doing so - I told her that it is fine - all men will love you. This time she is just silent. So it ends like that. I told her few lessons and ask her to be careful. She has a bit of tears in her eyes and while she try to avoid me, I just grabbed her chin and kissed her before I go.

Well it was really worth it for me - to be honest, I wanted RAW experience for a while but of course all sluts I met are dirty and I got scared. But with her I can convince myself that she is very clean - v smells so fresh, her way of doing things so amateurish. Though it was accidental but I got it! and it was so superb and I feel very safe as well because I really feel she is a super amateur. as I write this, I miss her already - frankly I felt I should have put more (my seeds) in there - and I dont mind if she becomes mine :> frankly.. thats how I feel.

Looks: 8/10 - for me (very plain look/ no make up)
Body: 8/10
Boob: 7/10 b cup - decent - not big - firm and nice to grab - can play all night
Buttock: 7/10 - I will doggy her next!
BJ: havent tried - I do get accidental CIM
GFE: well, super shy - feel like a girlfriend actually
FJ: 10/10 wet and tight - superb. lucky I got a few RAW experience - very warm, wet, tight, and can massage a bit - I am truly lucky that frankly I can cum anytime when I am in RAW (and I truly believe she is super clean guys! - may be not for long, bros please keep this girl clean!!
Moan: 8.5/10 natural
Painting: 10/10 Super wet.
Attitude: 6/10 - I told her she is now a whore - she should start acting like one and be more pleasing - so I give her this much for attitude. [so bro please understand she is new]
Overall: worth every penny - unfortunately I dont have much :< - [frankly I want to impregnate her if I can !! and I take her as mine :>- but may be that will cause problem and considered a rape :<] - I promise her to write this here and I will hope to book her again next month. I hope she is still open and I hope she is as innocent as today - I hope. I am quite afraid that if she meet bad guy, she may get hurt

Continue below

Last edited:
Well the hard part is she does not share number or anything. I really go to hotel, tell her room #, the reception somehow already know and asked me to leave my ID - I told her that next time she should a deposit so that she can get money first - it is probably good for her safety. I am truly afraid for her safety.. but bro if you can be playful and not rough, you really can use her like a doll honestly!

Well, she just need couple of $$$ so do enjoy her while last and thanks for the experience. Hotel is well located. And yes you are officially a whore dear.. and I am proud to be your 2nd P

[sorry guys were too excited and while I never write FR before, this is my 1st time and I am too excited :>]

Thanks for the report.. on Mark's FR - I do need to be clear here:

1. I dont do RAW and CIM; the FR above was not entirely true

Last edited:
I am a housewife - in debt and looing for quick cash. never do this before and only sex with husband.

đź‘„Stats & Infođź‘„

No tats, no smoke

🫶DAMAGE (FJ only)
OUTCALL:
650/1shot/60min
850/2shots/90min
2000/ overnight

INCALL:
550/1shot/60min
650/2shots/90min
1800/ overnight

✅Do’s: BBBJ (depends.. if i like it - sorry it is my preference), painting, 69

May be message me here or email [email protected] for booking.. trying to be very discreet.
any other contact ?

I apologize that this is a total recount of what happened below - but I hope that my memory with this beautiful and precious lady is crystalized in here

Score:

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boob: 8/10
Buttock: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
CIM: 10/10 + swallow
GFE: Yes!
FJ: 10/10
AJ: 10/10 (not a true AJ but I did get to taste it with my finger and penis head - so i guess it counted as AJ)
Moan: 8.5/10 Painting: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10 - perfect as I somehow could bring her to my will

Part 1

I was trying to book her for the past 2 weeks..cancelled on me 3 times. So today I am a bit hornier than usual and so I just emailed her whether she could let me do her tonight. She replied fast and said can make it today at 7pm. Then few conversations after, she gave me the room # and hotel name. I was very doubtful. But nothing to do tonight so see n9o harm in going there. Along the way I called the hotel to confirm and to my surprise the reception confirmed the name and room # are correct. And he even told me that the lady is expecting a guest and she has checked in. I was quite hyped up. So when I arrived I straight go to the lift but apparently need access card. Went to the reception and he asked to put a deposit, which is equal to the service fee and asked me to leave ID. I was hesitant but anw went too far already and the hotel is not so dodgy. So after departed with my money and ID, the receptionist gave me an access card. So I went in and yup the lady opened the door.

She wore a bathrobe. Looked pretty. My type honestly. Does not look like a mom. Figures teenage like. Well preserved. Boobs quite round but firm. I confirmed that our session is 1 shot. And she just said ok. So I confirmed 1 shot is how you finished and she got a bit irritated and just said *anyhow as long as you come we finished* (this is her big mistake)

She said to me that she already went for a bathe. And asked me to take a bath. I asked her to join and she said she will. So I took out all my clothes and went to shower. She joined in and she just tried her best to finish me quickly so she started to brush my back. But I dont want. So I started to also pour soap onto her chest and she looked at me and complained. but I told her that the SOP is for the lady to use her *body* to bathe the client. She was a bit confused. So I use the soap on her chest to rub my chest and ask her to do so. She refused but I insisted so she did do so. So she rubbed me up and down and then I ask her to rub my P using her boobs. To my surprise she just did it. Then I started to call her dirty whore and dirty talk and she got a bit hornier. And I showered her and myself and then grab her boobs and man her tits are really beautiful to bite. Looks reddish and by now they are all pointed up. I bite them quite hard. She just sighing hard and somehow leaning to my hand. So i play that boobs for a good 3 to to 5 mins.

Then I started to ask her to turn a bit and put a soap on her back while I rub her back I, I started to lick her ear while my hands were grabbing her boobs. I got her side of the face leaning to the shower wall She wanted to move a bit but I hold her waist. I literally lick her ear, go to her lips - she did not want my tongue to come in, but i used my hands to open her mouth and she was so surprised and my tongue just lick all inside her mouth and as I showered her, I licked her body like crazy - waist, hips, and I put my face to her pussy and I told her *you are my whore until i cum right? So ur my meat to lick, u r mine and now u r nothing but my pleasure toy*. She was about to say something and i spit inside her mouth (i like to do this) and she was so shocked. but I just use my tongue to french her and she then stopped me. She was so angry about that spit...told her is that off limit? And she just started to rub me dry and said nothing.

[continue]

Last edited:
Part 2

So i asked her to let me rub her. So i rubbed her dry. And then while I rubbed her back I told her to bend over.. rub her leg then up to the pussy.. i asked her how many dick got here. 3 so far.. and then i smack the pussy lightly and asked her this is mine now and so I started to lick the outer layer and put my finger. Then when she was about to fall from pleasure I got her to the side of the bed. Tummy to her chest. Pussy up and she cant barely fight.. i buried my face so deep in her pussy. Brutally licking it and at times fingering it.. the freshest pussy i ever smell.. very smooth.. folded nicely and pinkish (apparently she did a csection.. man this pussy is like a virgin. You will get really horny just by the look of it)

After that, I went back to my bag and put up a gel.. she told me whats that and I told her this is just gel (but it is a gel to numb my dick). Then I asked her to do 69. And yup 69 is superb with her. I literally buried my face deep again and man i wanted to bring this pussy home and smell it everyday. She moaned amd moand and Seems like her husband did not do this much. She somehow tried her best to get me finish..can feel she was hj ing me so much..but man i wont finish. So I grab her boobs (lucky i was tall and long hand).. and initially she did not want to do bbbj... but seems like she is so horny after 2 minutes and got tired with hand jerking me so to my surprise she started to put my dick in her mouth. Well she is not a good licker but she tried.

Then There was a lotion just near the side table and I lotioned my finger, while she was busy bjing my dick.. I just shoved my finger tip to her ass. She was quite shocked and tried to escape but I held her hip from escaping and I told her that it would be good. She asked for me to stop.. but i told her just a bit, promised just a bit. But as she grumbled and continued to suck my dick.. i just continued to shove it in. Put more lotion, lick her pussy and also surrounding her ass and she did not realize my whole finger already half inside (key here guys is to do ass rimming.. but i only do it to her cause i am sure she is quite clean and her ass is also damn clean no smell) Man i love her. So I fingered er ass first with my point finger then shifted to middle finger.. and with my mouth playing her V and one hand grabbing her boobs still.. she kept on moaning, while complaining, could see she gave up escaping. What a slut.

The best part is yet to come. we then started to fuck.. i told her to do women on top, with her facing me. Then she noticed this is almost one hour but I told her *one shot is one shot and I have not come lah* .. she realized her mistake. She hopped faster but sorry my slut.. no point. Then i asked her to do on top facing back and she hopped faster and that time i also finger her ass again..she probably got irked but just tried her best to get me cum. And for a good 5 to 10 minutes she was like double fucked.. dick in her pussy and mid finger in her ass. This time too she stopped couple of times as she also cummed hard and frankly her pussy quite wet. When she pull out can see pussy cum dripping a bit. Few minutes passed again and I told her too wet too fuck la. So she took a tissue and wipe it to dry a bit.

[continue]

Part 3

I then asked her to do doggy and she just followed. While i do doggy.. i turned on the tv and literally started an episode of a series.. while watching i grabbed her hair, grabbed her hand to make her stand a bit and grabbed her boobs. Change a bit of position and frankly i drilled her for good close to 10 to 15 minutes. At some pt she stopped a bit here and there as she cummed and i could see that she enjoyed it as couple of times I just stopped moving my waist but she started to move a bit. After that her hand just tired and she asked me to stop cause it is now 1.5 hour already. Then i allow her to put her leg sideways and i just continued to fuck her for a good 10 mins.. literally a sitcom i watched ended already.

Then I went on top. Could see her face a bit unhappy. her pussy or ass area abit reddish as i kept on humping her. Her boobs also got my hand mark as I was holding into them long as I fucked her. But who cares.. just kept on humping her. And i bit her tits hard. Man...she got very high. She moaned so hard at one pt. Pushed me back till my dick out and squirted. Her body got shivered hard and i grabbed again And fuck her again and french kissed her like mad and pinch her nipples hard and in few strokes she pushed me again and squirted hard. This time I took the chance to lick that pussy cum. It literally no bad odor.. just natural smell. But this time she asked me to stop and grab my hair. It has apparently close to 2 hours!!

She asked me ok what want as she wanted to just finish this. For the first time I dare to really fuck a slut condomless as I know she is bloody clean. So I said not condom as my dick with condom cant feel anything. She was abit shock and refused. After few persuasion – she paused and asked me whether i am clean. I told her i am. She then asked me whether he is okay if I pricked a needle to my hand to do a quick HIV and STD test. She has some packs with her. To be hoenst i was so reluctant and surprised this slut has it. I told her that i did a test for STD and HIV recently for my regular blood check and I am clean. Showed her also my report. But she insisted and asked me whether she can do now with her pack. Then I just told her that okay but to be fair both of us do this stupid test and if we both clean.. no condom ok? She looked abit no choice and said nothing but went to find the pack. Well, She pricked both of our fingers and got blood samples. While waiting.. she made a call to receptionist to extend our room time. And she was a bit stressed cause this is not what she wanted to do. I consoled her by showing my lab report a month ago. Kissed her well. I felt bad but anw.. the test showed we both are clean.

I literally so hyped up and so I took my condom.. and she just stood frozen and I told her “A deal is a deal right?” She just looked into the strip again and frankly did not know what she expected – I spurted “definitely we guys cleaner than you lah – don’t worry” – “you scared of pregnancy?” “she then said she is on pill since she started this job” so men – I just went wild and I literally spread her leg open, and with me facing her and her back leaned against the back of the bad / the wall and I paint her pussy slowly with my dick – this time, my head just wanted to enjoy the view of my dick bare naked enjoy her pussy, I paint it all over, and I can see my sensitivity has also gradually lost and getting too excited, I also started to precum, I just enjoyed the sight of my penis tip with precum liquid just messing around every outer fold, of her pink pussy. Can see her moan a bit but see somehow tried to look somewhere trying not to show she enjoyed it too actually. But sorry man, your pussy is bloody wet!! then I just lifted her up and I slowly inch by inch enjoying every moment and I literally like nailing her. Man.. her pussy is magical – without condom – you can feel the nerve massaging – every inch – I can feel the narrowness and the pathway to her uterus – and I can feel the pussy lips bulging a bit touching my crotch – very sensual. And literally as I went in and out – for the couple of times – it becomes narrow – and I also moaned a bit. Just after 1 min plus.. few strokes.. i could feel i almost wanted to cum. Then I put my finger to the base of my dick. Slow down. I just kissed her and to my surprise she initiated the kissing and she even tried to move her hips. I slowed down and then changed a position to again doggy, and she tried her best for some reasons to move it slowly in such a way that my dick stayed in her. I was also surprised why she did that. Man.. this whore without condom, is just perfect. I could literally felt the pussy wall rotating, felt the fold of her pussy internal muscle, the lips trying to grip it so that it does not move and my dick skin felt a bit twisted. Made me remembered my pussy toy at home, but it feels warm and so alive: like a fresh living juicy meat literally wrapped my dick.

[continue]

Part 4

Then without taking my dick out successfully – we were in a doggy style. I was a bit surprised that she did such act, but may be because she wanted to end this or she really enjoyed it, she moved her hips back and forth first, albeit very slowly and at one point I just held her hips as I felt i could come by her movement. I really tried my best to enjoy this to the longest and endured my bare dick in her vagina. Honestly, the doggy style was super good – it felt different, because you could have a good view of her bare ass and your bare dick thrusting her pussy, and I got to see some juice dripping too in each thrust I made. Moreover, I could see that she enjoyed it also as without condom my penis head can shove better at her G-spot. I also could feel that the pussy started to get really damp and each stroke I could hear a bit of “squishy noise” and I find sticky pussy cum on my dick. I can feel very fondly that the pussy wall massaging my dick and once or twice it tried to pinched hard as she was about to come. She came once in this position – I did not do much actually – at one point we stopped a bit and wipe the pussy so that it dried up. After that, when I went in again, for some reasons, after few strokes I really wanted to cum. So I pulled out and I realized even after I wiped her pussy dry, just few strokes after that I could see my penis wet already.. some white translucent sticky thing can be seen around the head. Then I shifted to missionary

I did another face slurping first before going in. Buying a bit of time to let my dick desensitize. This time her hand held my head as if she wanted me to stay there while she was moaning. At this point I somehow sensed her getting a liking to my act a bit. I kissed her body bit by bit – she just felt the giggly feeling and could see she did not mind. I went up and down couple of times and then I kissed her deeply. While doing so, I used my left hand to direct my penis head to her pussy mouth – just rotating it – and then I moved down and opened her pussy till I could see its inside out – and it was really beautiful – and I just use my penis to paint it. She moaned and I can see juice started to flow – before I dipped in- I wiped it dry and after that – I could not hold it, I went in very slowly and observed my dick going in inch by inch as to appreciate the pussy that wrapped my dick.

I started to do missionary. It was so amazing, I felt my penis went into a tight rubber ring. And She looked at with a bit of sadness but as soon as my dick sunk in, she closed her eyes. I guided her hand to my waist and she somehow followed and then I kissed her neck and ear. The least I could do is to treat her like my woman. Afterall, I missed such intimacy. She reminded me of my late wife and how she was when we were young. This time, I really just moved in and out slowly, and as she moaned – I just could not stand her lips and so I french her so crazy this time, and this is also the first time her tongue move to fight my tongue – I literally went in crazy too – I lick all part of her mouth and as I did so, she grabbed my waist so tightly. And as I stroke her up and down and moved slightly faster - her leg wrapped my waist, can feel too she was shivering and she was about to cum and this time the pussy felt squeezing bad and as I stroke harder following that squeezing and loosening rhythm, just less than 2 mins.. I felt I was about to cum. The crazy part my leg somehow abit shaky, and as i tried to stand, her leg wrapped me harder, as she also has reached her high. I tried to reached the base of my penis to stop myself from cumming, but I lost control and unintentionally and I cum inside her – initially one big shot and she just grabbed me even harder and I could see she enjoyed it, and even wrapped my waist, so I literally could not escape. So I cum another 5-6 times, and after that my head spinning a bit. I literally just kissed her and since she did not mind, I also did not want to move. I was blank literally just kissed her and hugged each other while me still somehow flowing abit of juices and my dick somehow still hard abit even after I have poured my juice inside her.

I must say we were in this position – for a good 2-3 minutes.. and for the first time too my dick did not go totally flaccid – very slowly softening. And while my dick still inside, I tried to stand abit, but her leg still wrapping me. And I looked at her, I said “sorry – I did not mean to, are you worried?” then she just said, “it should be safe right? As I took the pill accordingly” and I just told her as I hugged her again, “well, I dond mind to take you as my wife, while smiling” and she was a bit irritated, but I said to her “should be safe la..” I asked her why not pull out and she said “it is too late..” we talked abit and after 5 mins or so, my dick went soft fully. I peeked into her pussy and somehow felt satisfied as no cum of mine get wasted, all absorbed in her pussy. After that, she just stared at me blankly and I just sat next to her. The TV was still on, and as I tried to chill a bit, I just switched to any show. After couple of mins again, she then started to move.

[continue]

Part 5

I was surprised but She literally asked me to shower together. Of course I wanted to. She showered me slowly and I hugged her. We still kissed. I actually went a bit high as we started this round again. And since I was abit naughty as I got high again, as I cleaned her back, I put my point finger into her ass and as the tip open up her ass, I and told her “Can I do this too?”, interestingly, may be because she was also high again, she did not refuse my naughty finger and just asked – “would it be hurtful since yours is quite big for my ass” – then I said, wanted to try a bit- then I naughtily put my dick head on the skin of her ass opening. Honestly, it is very hard, even with the soap, my head could not even pushed in. I successfully just put half of my head in the opening of her ass, but given it is very tight and my dick somehow still tired from the play earlier, as I pushed in - it just missed. I somehow became agitated and she felt the discomfort and turned to me and said “I am tired”. I was like.. okay, may be next time. Then we finished. She gently rubbed me dry. As she moved here and there, my hand could not stop fondling her body - her boobs, her pussy, her back, whatever I could touch. even as she dried my hair, I fondled her pussy and as she dried her hair, I fondled her boobs and as my dick kept on on tension, I just playfully make it touch her pussy lips and I could still feel the wetness, and she let it be for a bit but very politely move her hips or turned around to avoid another sexual intercourse. and yah, I also felt tired by now.

I saw that we have been together for 2.5 hours, and asked her whether she was hungry and wanted to go for dinner. And for some reasons, she was fine to go with me. Man.. I was surprised.. she dressed up a bit. She did not put a make up but she looked pretty to me. And we went for a dinner date – a Japanese place nearby, I sat next to her – and for the whole dinner, I am still able to fondle her sneakily and she was fine. I treated her dinner and as I was super happy – I offered her additional $200 for her service, and in the carpark, this whore was either horny again as I kept on playing her boobs and fondled her, she rubbed her hand on my crotch and she was innocently said “oh it is hard” and I just naughtily said “did you miss him?” and I just opened my zipper and my dick just stood upright. She just asked, anyone could see and I said, this car is windows are super dark from outside.

she then stroke mu dick and as I replied a message on my phone, she already put my dick in her mouth – man.. this time my dick has been upright since our dinner as I kept on getting stimulated, so even though I tried to last longer, I could not and I told her that I was about to cum, and as I said that, she kept on massaging my dick with her mouth and I just cummed inside her mouth. After my cum somehow got out - I told her “could I see my cum in your mouth?” then she just somehow acted on my instruction, she opened her mouth and I could see my cum and I told her – do you mind to swallow it?? And she did!!!! Oh wow!! What a view!! After that she needed a tissue and I told her – “don’t use tissue, just use my dick” and she was confused so I told her to just bbbj me again and I move my dick to her lips and the surrounding to clean up and I could still gathered a bit of cum here and there on her cheeks and chin and I told her to just swallow it and clean it. And she did also.

I was so surprised. We ended with another French kiss and I told her I will come again for sure. On our way back to her hotel – I told her few tips next time when she has customers. I am quite afraid she got a lot of such bad treatments. I also told her that good to just strictly go for 1 hour and not 1 shot, told her about pills and wipes, etc. She was quite shocked about all these as her husband and her experience in the past have been very different. I just told her that this is not a safe world. Of course people will take advantage of you and I felt sorry but she understood that it is her silliness that leads to this. We had a good goodbye I would say, even before she left my car, we kiss again. I would definitely book her again.

I wrote this as I wanted to crystalized my beautiful nights and shared what really happened to all Bros here. I never had such an experience after my wife passed away. I never dare to try to have raw fj with a girl in this forum or sbf forum with - it was the silliest thing to do. But I was convinced by her act, silliness and innocence that this girl is pure. At least I got to taste the innocence now.. I felt very lucky. and I was quite sure that with my cum in her pussy, she felt very intimate to me :> (cum had a big role to gel women anw). and I was jokingly tell her that if she was pregnang we will be triple mix, I am Malay-Indian and she is Chinese - perfect mix. I hope bro here could also had a great experience and paid her a bit more for her service. I hope to book her again but unfortunately I had to go for overseas business trip now.. please do share your experience and hope we work together to turn this woman a complete whore for our pleasure.

Finish

Last edited:

đź‘„Stats & Infođź‘„

No tats, no smoke

🫶DAMAGE (FJ only)
OUTCALL:
650/1shot/60min
850/2shots/90min
2000/ overnight

INCALL:
550/1shot/60min
650/2shots/90min
1800/ overnight

✅Do’s: BBBJ (depends.. if i like it - sorry it is my preference), painting, 69

Hi are u still taking appointment?

I saw many people asking for RAW and BBBJ - so I need to clarify that I dont do RAW -these two men above are RUDE men who just took advantage of me..

Back