• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

housewife - first time - in need of quick cash

Wow I am quite lucky as I had booked her and managed to get a slot (after two cancellations!! - yes your booking not good - I can help may be to create a system (but please give me one bonking chance please :>). You changed or double booked me right? thats why you cancelled last minute.. but thanks for at least allowing me to have your last rate before it went up!!

Anyway as promised, here is my FR. A bit lazy to write but since I was quite satisfied, so okay lah I will write one

Booking: I do overnight - all in (and yes with AJ+CIP+BBFJ)
Looks: 9/10 (dont be flattered.. you happen to be my type)
Body: 8/10 (your skin is what I love.. nobody said it before right - but you have silky smooth skin - I lick your hips to legs - and damn it is so clean - your husband is so lucky man)
Boob: 7/10 (and this is so smooth, firm, reddish tits, and I cant stop grabbing your boobies)
Butt: 8/10 (I love her butt-feels soft and full)
Leg: 9/10 - I have a fetish for leg and hips - so beautiful in my opinion
BBBJ: 9/10 - I dont know why others scored you low, but I think you have done well dear
CIM/ swallow: well not directly from my P - but I scooped it from her V OR Butt
GFE: You love me right dear? I can see that? will you leave your husband for me? I promise you I can take care of you and your daughter
BBFJ: 10/10 (first time my P up all night - sorry that you cant sleep well, as I snuck mine in you for so many hours - cant stop lah - your hole is a holy hole dear)
BBAJ: 9/10 - I do it slow right? I know you resisted but anyway - hope it was a good practice with me..
CIP: oh Yes!!!!! each time and thanks for my special "drug" my dick plugged you like a dop till it all absorbed in you - surprise right? - only few drips out (sadly - but I make you swallow them anw - so all in your tummy yap?)
CIAH: oh Yes!!! hope you like it
Painting: 10/10
69: awesome
Attitude: 9/10
Overall: I think you love me lah dear.. please be honest.. let's make love more. you know where to find me - I have make sure each cum I did has some poison in it :> and you will find me one day (just my hope lah! - but in my culture - men's sperm really has some ways to bond us up). I can see that you also hugged me hard at one point.. I think we have something real..
Rounds: I did like 7 rounds total? I admitted I used drug to make myself able to conquer you all night (but you are not cheap - so I bet anyone will do the same.. so no hurt feeling)

Well - I took some pictures actually, but I think you have lot of pussy pics already lah), let me just put here a memorable one for me - your ass and my dick become one - memorable

Attachments

• DCIM121252.png
    DCIM121252.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,303
sincerely apologize for being away - daughter, hubby and myself take turn being under the weather - still recovering.. will restart mid April..

for those who have booked and I needed to cancel, I really apologize.. please support me still

Back