• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Great Bonks (STRICTLY for advertiser gal only) - Thai Lady

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Actress: Naty

Naty was from the province of Udon Thani. She work and stay in Bangkok. I understand that she is here previously and not this first time in these trade. She can speak and understand english.
1649748768361.jpg
1649748768382.jpg
1649748768344.jpg
1649748768332.jpg

Stable: THEREGENTLUST

Background
This is not my first time engaging the service of TheRengentLust. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional.

Stable details
OPERATING FROM 10:30AM TO 12:30AM DAILY.
(BOOK AS EARLY AS 9AM DAILY)
SMS/ WHATSAPP BRO SK @
+65 9035 3265

Look:★★★★★
She look like what was being advertise and is 100% same as her real person. No further editing of the pics. Picture was accurate. She wear braces. Very beautiful with a charming smile and a youthful SYT look.

Body:★★★★★
She is consider tall. Boobs is soft and small. Her body was very slim, sexy and flexible.Body was hot, slim and petite. Very sexy leg. Typical Thai tan smooth skin type. She has some tattoos on her body. Other than that, no visual scar and sign of giving birth before. Little patch of pussy hair but not consider shaven type.

chunBBBJ.gif

Frenching:★★★★
I would consider it as a combination of kissing and light frenching.It as those hot seductive and sexy kind with bf and gf feel throughout the session.

Foreplay: ★★★★★
Shower me clean clean from top to bottom. Front and back then after that lie in bed and she start to catbath me like a nipping cat from my nipple and down to my tool.

chunfj1.gif

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick. The suction was firm. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her.

Abalone:★★★★★
I can feel the wet moist while touching and rubbing her clitoris. The abalone look small, nice and smell nice. I did not get a taste of it but can feel the tightness, wetness and hotness when my tool was deep inside.

chunfj.gif

Love Making:★★★★★
Capped me and she start to ride me and I pump her furiously and after that switch to face to face, bear hug her and pump her again for a few stroke the I change to missionary. I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whineing “ah ah ah ah ah”. She said "oh my god" The coordination was good and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest.I feel that she was climax and high liao as her body was jerking and shivering. I turn my body and bonk her from the side, the sound effect of “piak piak piak” was so kinky and make me pump her non stop and furiously.After awhile, I cum and she help to pull out my full tank of cum. She said you keng mak mak. I was sweating and exhausted.Both of us rested in bed hugging cuddling before heading for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady.The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice thai music. It was easy for us to break the ice as the chemistry with each other was good. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the bonk.She was also the obedient and accommodating type too. For those who ok with small boobs, I would recommend to try her.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

*FR FOR FL / ML

Name 名字: Bella from TheRegentLust

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : 8/10
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : Didn't try
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Didn't try
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10
HJ: 8/10
GFE 女朋友感 :10/10
Massage 按摩 : Didn't try

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Extremely Cute girl. Willing to go the extra mile for you. Amazing BBBJ skills and GFE.

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date 日期 : 24/11/2022

*FR FOR FL / ML

Name 名字: Bella

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 27
Body 身材 :10/10 ( naturally beautiful )
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 ( man made but still can make you drool )
Kissing 接吻 : 10/10 ( lots of French)
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Did not try
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10 ( open to try different positions )
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 :10/10 ( the moan and kissing is heavenly )
Massage 按摩 : Did not try

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : 👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date 日期 : 29 Nov’22

*FR FOR Milky from RegentLust

Name 名字: Milky

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7.5
Body 身材 : 7
Boobs 胸部 : 36C
Kissing 接吻 : light kissing
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7
BBBJ 无套口交. : 8
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : nv try
FJ 爱爱 : accomodating in any position
GFE 女朋友感 : 7.5
Massage 按摩 : Spend last 10min on massage. She is a trained masseur

Overall Experience 整体 : 8

RTF/RTM 回头率 : will RTF 80%

Date 日期 : 29 Nov 2022

*FR FOR FL / ML

Name 名字: Jessica

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 quite similar to photo
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : 10/10 not fat not skinny, just right
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 perky and just nice to grab
Kissing 接吻 : never try
Catbath 全身漫游 : never try
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : never try
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10 can do diff position
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10
Massage 按摩 : never try

Overall Experience 整体 : was shy at first, but slowly open up. She is new, pls treat her well

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes definitely 10/10

Date 日期 :

*FR FOR FL / ML

Name 名字: Minnie

Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20
Body 身材 : Great figure
Boobs 胸部 : Are bouncy
Kissing 接吻 : Passionate
Catbath 全身漫游 : Didn’t, cause don’t wanna hold up the line
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : -
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ: Great
GFE 女朋友感 : 11/10
Massage 按摩 : -

Overall Experience 整体 : Really very decent girl, please don’t mistreat her

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Will return

Date 日期 : 4/12/22

1669568980045.jpg

Jessica TRL

-Similar to photo, consider SYT
-Petite and curve body with a small boobs and trimmed pussy
-BBBJ was powerful with slurping sound and play with the cock when inside mouth
-Accommodating and willing to try different position during FJ
-Warm, wild and wet frenching that both of us enjoy like a hot couple
-A small pussy that was wet, tight and clean with no smell
-Willing to please and hardworking attitude with no complaints

I left the place a satisfy and happy man.

I would recommend her if u want a high gfe.

I would like to thank bro SK for the arrangement.

Jenna TheRengentLust

1669790606677.jpg

Place was rather old but was nice and discreet

I'm not going to use a pts grading becoz it is all one man's meatt.

Actual person I think looks better than photo. Beautiful, sexy slim and petite with a killer body with some tattoos, natural small boobs, round ass with a shaven and tight pussy.

Bathing pretty SOP. Help to bath.

Bedroom action is good, especially her deepthroat BBBJ. Lot of suction, sucking and licking of ball. She the wild and gently type with very heavy GF feel.

GFE was high with the frenching. was out of the world. Hot and passionate.

FJ is accomodating, especially seeing inside of the mirror when I doggie her.

Overall RTF potential.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
FR Minne TheRegentLust

1669995061695.jpg

Looks: 8/10 (syt, young and chio looking )
Figure: 9/10 (Great figure, tanned, petite with tattoo at the back and boobs)
French: 9/10 (french well and like no tomorrow)
Boobs: 9/10 (around c, soft and nice to grab and press)
BBBJ: 9/10 (slow and steady with lot of ball licking type)
Attitude: 9/10 (accommodating, friendly and willing to please type)
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects with various position)
GFE: 8/10, KC level very high
Pussy: 9/10 (small wet and super tight hole)
RTF: Nope, keeping to F n F rule

Nice lady and hope all samsters here take good care of her!

FR for Cake (TRL)

1668592589250.jpg

Face- in her 20s with long hair, same as in pic and chio
Body- sexy, slim and petite, flexiable and tone
Skin - tanned, smooth and sliky
Boob- big nice boobs for sucking
Bbbj- skillful and deep throat type she blow me in the toilet before and after finish shower
Fj- nice ass for doggie, tight and wet pussy, do a lot of pattern
Attitude- friendly and accommodating and willing to please. No rushing of service.
GFE: high, make me feel like making love with my gf.

Kudos to bro SK

*FR FOR FL / ML

Name 名字: Jeena

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10 (similar to photo)
Body 身材 : 8/10
Boobs 胸部 : small but natural
Kissing 接吻 : 7/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : didn't try
BBBJ 无套口交. : 7/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10
Massage 按摩 : 7/10

Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Date 日期 :

Minnie TRL

1669995061654.jpg

I bonked few days ago, it was a fabulous bonk, thanks to bro SK for the arrangement.

Minne was a bitchy, sweet and decent. She has some tattoo at the breast and full back area.

very gf like feeling. never once gave me a feeling that i was bonking stranger i have just met. very nice, chatty and sexy gal.

Ratings:
looks: 8 (rather sweet gal)
boobs: 8 (natural busty D cup)
body: 8 (slim and petite)
BBBJ: 8.5 (good my rod a good paint, nearly CIM)
fj: 8.5 (tried 3 positions b4 cuming in doggie)
Pussy: 8 (small, trimmed and tight)
attitude: 9.5 (super gf feeling)
RTF: Yes

Cake TRL

1668599857419.jpg

Had an session with Cake from TheRengentLust based on Bro SK recommendation as I wanted someone with good GFE , SYT and obedient type.

Bro SK told me to give cake a try. Looked at her photos and figured that she kind of suit my taste therefore went ahead with the appointment.

Upon seeing her, kind of smitten by her lovely smile and upon talking to her felt very natural and it is unlike all those commercial bonking session. She made me feel comfortable and we could chat about anything under the sun.

She has a nice body probably because she did not bear any kids before so no stretch marks on the tummy and has a smooth skin. Her BBBJ was the teasing type with lot of licking and sucking.

FJ in cowgirl and missionary which I cum inside the condom inside her warm pussy. After I unload she cleaned me up nicely and gently and came beside me to hug me as if I am her teddy bear.

To me, she isn’t those commando type that I have previously met but actions between her and me just flow naturally. I had a very satisfied session with her and before I left she gave me a kiss and hug before leaving the door.

1669790606693.jpg

Jenna TRL

Please take good care of her

Appearance Face:
She has the kind of beauty of her own. Sweet and those CFM type face

Boobs:
natural small and sensitive

Body:
petite, easy to hold and nice to hug, perky ass, slippery and fair skin

Abalone Painting:
shaven with no peculiar smell, can be painted, ordinary small holes, water many many

Blowjob BBBj:
Can blow for long and can tahan blowing big cock with good suction

French:
The tongue kiss is messy, the tongue is flexible, the kissing skills are super good, very devoted, very comfortable and enjoyable

Fj:
Good cooperation, super active and cool... take the initiative to ride the lotus seat, you can kiss while making love, you can hold her tightly when a missionary, keep shaking vigorously and actively ask for it, and enjoy it comfortably on one side a feeling of

Overall:
The service attitude is very good, the person is also full of enthusiasm. No rush and hardworking.

She has nice personality and cheerful character which make her a comfortable companion.

The overall feeling is very good.

1669995061669.jpg

Minnie TheRengentLust

Looks: Same as pic very pretty and sweet cute young girl. She’s a natural beauty.

Shower: SOP Wash me up esp on my little bro area.

Body: Demure slim with a petite body frame and a front tattoo and colour whole back tattoo

Boobs: Natural D that suit her frame totally.

Frenching: Feel very green but guide her to french then become deep frenching, it is simply irresistible to resist kissing a cute gal like her.

Catbath: SOP. Focus a lot of nipples.

BBBJ: With her small mouth lol it’s very tight lol. Bros with a big tool might take note.

Pussy: trimmed and seibei seibei tight and wet easily in whatever position, young gal pussy.

FJ: Very tight that’s all I can say and willing to switch positions and maintain that smile.

GFE: She’s not so good in English. But have an apps that can translate so overall still ok. Her constant smile and come f me face it melts all barriers.
Lot of hugging.

RTF: Definitely

1669790606693.jpg

Name. : Jeena
Stable: TheRengentLust
Looks : 8/10 look better in real than the pics
Body : 8/10 slim and sexy with perky butt with some tattoo at chest area
Boobs : 8/10 original small that suit for her size
Kissing : 8/10 speaks french and lots of tongue action.
Catbath : 8/10 gentle and soft
BBBJ . : 8/10 shiok feel, sensual and sexy type with lot of slurping
Painting : 8/10 trimmed so a bit of hair.
FJ : 9/10 Very passionate. Cowgirl, missionary, kneeling and standing doggy, lotus style,
Overall Experience : 8/10 not much complaints.

Thanks for arrangement.

1669568979988.jpg

Jessica - TheRegentLust

Looks: 8.5/10 (slutty and bitchy look)
Figure: 8/10 (Great figure, and rather small in size)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural, just nice the size)
French: 9/10 (hot and wild, wet and sexy)
BBBJ: 9/10 (sensual with strong suction and good polishing and she blow well and sexy with deep throat)
Positions: Multiple and very accommodating
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects, alot of position)
GFE: 8/10, KC level very high
RTF: Nope, keeping to F n F rule

She's a real sweet girl, hope all samsters here take good care of her!

Below is my FR on her…. Jeena TRL

1669790606657.jpg

Both of us did not waste our time as we quickly jumped out of our cloths and straight hit the shower. I kissed and french her in the shower. She was busy cleaning me up. Dried up and straight away head to the bed for action.

Similar to me, I feel that she was horny too as she keep on hugged me when we were in the bed and started to blowjob me without me asking her. That really turn me on and I asked for 69 position of which I eat her shaved pussy kaw kaw as she blowjob me.

Face: 8/10, similar to the pic and was very pretty.
Body: 8.5/10, well maintain curve figure.
Skin: 7.5/10, smooth like lotion.
Boobs: 8.5/10, small, Nice to hold and suck. Really like it very much
Pussy: 9.5/10, clean shaved which i like.
BBBJ: 8/10, gives nice BBBJ, good suction.
DFK: 8/10, Yes. french kaw kaw
Painting: 8/10 No smell and really juicy.
FJ: 9/10, excellent. Started with missionary as I raised both of her legs up to my shoulder and churn in deeply. Continue to pound her for at least 10 minutes. Then change to side way as I raised one of her leg up and entered her. Keep on pumping her and my hand squeezing her boob. Due to the high horniness level, could not stand longer and shot my load within the next 10 minutes.

Nice session, thanks bro SK.

Fr for Jessica TheRengentLust

1669568980033.jpg

Looks: 8/10 same as in pic, nice and sexy looking with long hair

Body: 9/10 tanned smooth tight skin with small natural boobs just nice for her small body frame.

Pussy: 8/10 odourless & sensitive timmed and wet clit that loves being licked.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Slow and steady with slurping sound.

FJ: 9/10 She gets turn on so easily and she's so wet that no lube is required She's tight and can see that she's enjoying herself throughout the session. Fired within 20mins of pumping.

Attitude: 9/10 accommodating, patient and hardworking with very high gfe.

RTF: wait for VIT M to come to RTF her

Thanks bro SK

260B2029-9DF9-4875-8BC5-6B93D91B93EF.jpeg

*FR FOR FL

Name 名字: Moon

Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25 or around there.
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : 8/10
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : Didn’t try
BBBJ 无套口交. : 8/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Didn’t try
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10
Massage 按摩 : Didn’t try

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : Extremely friendly, playful and accommodating. Super good! Please treat her well :)

RTF/RTM 回头率 : No reason why not to😉

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe*

Date 日期 : 13/12/2022

Back