• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Great Bonks (STRICTLY for advertiser gal only) - Thai Lady

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 15-12-22

Name 名字: Moon

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Very cute and bubbly look
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : early 20s
Body 身材 : 8/10
Boobs 胸部 : D at lease
Kissing 接吻 : passionate
Catbath 全身漫游 : good
BBBJ 无套口交. : definitely one of the few good BJs I have gotten. Deep throat too.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : didn’t try
FJ 爱爱 : accommodating and hardworking
HJ: together with BJ
GFE 女朋友感 : great
Massage 按摩 : she can really massage!

*Overall Experience 整体 :* overall great 90mins spent. Great service from a sweet girl ❤️

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes before she goes back

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 18-Dec-2022

Name 名字: Kate

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8.5/10, definitely is a cute and sweet girl
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20+
Body 身材 : 9/10, model S body with bouncy ass
Boobs 胸部 : 8/10, i prefer natural boobs but she have sensitive tits
Kissing 接吻 : 10/10, deep french kissing non stop, thick lips
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10, her 👅 is good
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10, slow and steady, overall is great
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Didn’t try but allowed fingering, easy wet type
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10, she is very tight and powerful rider, siok!!!
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10, google translate helps a lot and she is chatty gril
Massage 按摩 : Didn’t try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :* Except the way to their location is a bit scary at night time, everything is perfect, kate is one of the best syt girl.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 19/12/2022

Name 名字: Mimi

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 27 or so
Body 身材 : 7/10
Boobs 胸部 : 9/10
Kissing 接吻 : 8/10
Catbath 全身漫游 :Never try
BBBJ 无套口交. : 7/10 she’s really shy but good enough!
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Never try
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10. Extremely tight!
HJ: 8/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10
Massage 按摩 : Never try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : It’s quite obvious she’s shy and new BUT extremely pleasant lady who is willing to please you. Do support her!

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes , if I have time :)

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_

My FR for Lisa visited on 20 Dec

Looks: 9/10
Body: petite
Boobs: C
Kissing: Never try but she will be willing
Catbath: Never ask
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: Never try but she will be willing
FJ: 9/10, can accommodate all positions
HJ: Awhile only not main point
GFE: 9/10
Massage: never try

The moment door open I know I am in for a treat. I am not really good at writing FR but I can tell you this gem you won’t regret for sure. Go asap before you regret.
The POC is also very nice. Overall experience 9.5/10

RTF/RTM: For sure

1670556024901.jpg

Denise TRL

Looks - 8/10 (pic look better, real just darker skin)
Body - 9/10 (nice figure, slim and petite with smooth skin and few tattoo)
Boobs - 10/10 (natural and good shape small boobs)
Bathing - 8/10 (she helps to wash clean and good feeling holding my cock)
Pussy - 8/10 (nicely trimmed and attractive to lick and fuck)
Frenching -8/10 (need to initiate but quite nice feel and good)
BBBJ - 9/10 (good and sensual, very stimulating)
FJ - 8/10 (very accommodating, did cow girl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary, spoon)
Attitude - 9/10 (hardworking and willing to listen to what you want)
RTF - told me she is going back soon.

Overall experience was good.

Mimi TRL

1671453599397.jpg

-Similar to photo, long hair and don't look young
-Petite and curve body with a enhanced C boobs and trimmed pussy
-BBBJ was powerful with slurping sound and play with the cock when inside mouth
-Accommodating and willing to try different position during FJ
-Warm, wild and wet hot gf kind frenching that both of us enjoy
-Pussy wet, tight and clean with no smell
-Willing to please and hardworking attitude with no complaints

I left the place a satisfy and happy man.

I would like to thank bro SK for the arrangement.

PSX-20221211-153430.jpg

Kate TRL

Looks: 8/10 beautiful and bitchy type
Body: 8/10 consider rather tall with damn hot body with perky ass
Boobs: 8/10 enhance C cup, natural and soft to the touch
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed,tight and beautifully shaped.
Frenchng: 9/10 DFK type non stop with thick lips
BBBJ: 10/10 Took in my whole shaft with minimal efforts. Lick and suck my balls with vigour.
FJ: 10/10 Pussy wet and tight and she rock well.
GFE: 10/10 Totally no commercial feel, really hard to leave her when i had to.
RTF: waiting for S11 to recharged.

Thanks bro SK

B89E7CDC-2C39-470A-8087-BB103752ABB1.jpeg

Thanks for the session today’s evening.

My summary on Baifern

* shower together and clean me head to to
* catbath then BBBJ me
* give a long blow
* abalone wet easily
* Tall pretty lady .Nice figure, very sexy and take initiative in every movement.
* No need to tell what to you.
* she do all the work and i enjoy
* Tight pussy.
* Moan expression was great.
* GFE very high
* Very accommodating and nice lady.
Will look for her

Last and not least, thank Bro SK

Name 名字: Moon

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Same as pic
Body 身材 : Great
Boobs 胸部 : A handful to enjoy and suck on
Kissing 接吻 : Good Frenching
Catbath 全身漫游 : Feels good
BBBJ 无套口交. : Acceptable
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Enjoy it very much, really like the moans she makes
FJ 爱爱 : She has a great body which makes it very enjoyable in various positions
HJ: Gd too
GFE 女朋友感 : Decent but not passionate enough for me
Massage 按摩 : Didnt try

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : 95%

RTF/RTM 回头率 : 100%

Name 名字: Lisa

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Same as pic
Body 身材 : Very petite, like another bro said, can pick up easily if you want to try bonking while carrying her
Boobs 胸部 : just nice for her size
Kissing 接吻 : Light smooch only
Catbath 全身漫游 : Feels good
BBBJ 无套口交. : Acceptable but that day she seems very tired and couldnt do it for long, need to catch her breadth often
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Enjoy it very much, really like the moans she makes
FJ 爱爱 : She's petite, so some positions are great while some positions I'm afraid of hurting her so didnt try
HJ: ok
GFE 女朋友感 : Ok, that session she seems very tired, not enough sleep seems
Massage 按摩 : Didnt try

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : 85%

RTF/RTM 回头率 : 85%

*FR FOR FL / ML

Name 名字: Baifern

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 20s
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : 8/10
Kissing 接吻 : 8/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 8/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
HJ: 7/10
GFE 女朋友感 :10/10
Massage 按摩 :Didn't try

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date 日期 : 27/12/2022

PSX-20221221-180153.jpg

Arrange to meet Mimi of theregentlust

Writing a simple FR to share.

face: 8/10 (beautiful MILF looking)
body: 8/10 (very very slim with some nice curvy ass)
pussy: 8/10 (nicely trimmed and also very sensentive)
boob: 8/10 C (slight saggy but ok for me)
bbbj: 8/10 (good suction with deep throat and very skillful)
fj: 8/10 (tried a few position, good moaning and very responsive)
rtf: yah, for those who like slim long hair lady

Conclusion: she was a nice girl, good service. I am happy with it

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement.

Lisa TheRegentlust

1671266368324.jpg

Looks : Definitely can recognise her from pics. Very demure looking (8/10)

Body: long hair with petite body feel like a school gal. She only at my chest level (9/10)

Boobs : Natural Cs. Very sensitive nips. Can feel her squirming away when I play and suck at them (9/10)

Shower : Attentive to my body reaction. Will tease touch and kiss during shower. Very enjoyable, like gf feel (10/10}

BBBJ : Mind blowing. She kneeled, look me in the eyes, sucked and licked super well plus play and touch my balls. Very hardworking. Almost blow my nuts when she deep throat (9/10)

FJ : 9/10 Meaty ass to squeeze and slap during doggy. I like sia. Will make a lot of horny sounds, esp when she ride me. Non stop action. Very good stamina. Light weight as i can carry her to fuck her deep (9/10)

GFE : Very nice school gal and GF feel. Non-commerical. Super hardworking to make sure I am satisfied (9/10)

I think she is leaving soon. Those fancy to fuck a young petite school gal can try her.

PSX-20221222-190229.jpg

Baifern Thai Lady from TheRengentLust

Looks: those clubbing gal that you can find outside, not bad looking, rather fair thai young lady.

Body: slim with one tattoo at chest area and below stomach. Small waist with great ass.

Boobs: Perky B cups with sensitive nipples and firm to touch.

Catbath: Licked my face, neck, nipps, chest, abs, thighs and 2IC. Used tongue and boobs to rub all over. Shiok!

Frenching: Never stop, good frencher and look how to use her tongues

BBBJ: Spent more than 10 mins here. Skillful and go all out. Use a lot of tongue action. Looks at you during BBBJ. Instant hard on.

FJ: Wet and tight! Did so many positions till lost count. Very accommodating and willing to let me try many positions. Soft moans when high and very hardworking to please. Released in missionary.

GFE: very sweet mouth, know how to talk good word to make you happy and high and she can speak chinese which make it very advantage for her

Overall she is good and i have a good experience.

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 28/12

Name 名字: ava

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : curvy at the right places 20/10
Boobs 胸部 : 20/10
Kissing 接吻 : 20/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : never try
BBBJ 无套口交. : Sloppy DP 10/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : never try
FJ 爱爱 : she enjoys it 20/10
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : like gf 10/10
Massage 按摩 : never try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :* feel like meeting your gf, she enjoys sex

RTF/RTM 回头率 : definitely

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Actress: Baifern

PSX-20221222-190207.jpg
PSX-20221222-190215.jpg
PSX-20221222-190222.jpg

Baifern was from Issan but she stay and work in Bangkok. I did not ask what she does in Bangkok. This is her first visit to SG and working for this stable.

Stable: TheRegentLust

Background
This is my not my first time engaging the service of TRL. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. One of my all time favourite and long time stable that i been visitng. Operation method were professional same like the previous I had been.

Stable details
SMS/ WHATSAPP BRO SK @
+65 9035 3265
TO RESERVE A SLOT TODAY!!!

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet but may not be easy access via all mode of transport. The condition of the place does not pok new and does not come with attach toilet but the condition of towel was good too.

Look: ★★★★
She look like in the what was shown in the pics. Tall and dye short hair with sweet face and nice smile. Those clubbing type lady that you sure will not reject but will have bad intention to bed her.

Body:★★★★★
She has a small and soft boobs that fit her her slim and sexy figure, not for boobs lover. Nipple was sensitive. Skin colour consider fair for a thai. She has a nice perky butt. I cannot spot any scar or mark on her body but one tattoo below stomach area and one rose or flower like at the left top area. Pussy was partial trimmed and nicely shape.

Frenching: ★★★★★
tenor.gif

Standard SOP in the shower without any action only rubba rubba each other and she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as she climb on to the bed, it was all the way totally DFK and non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet wild and passionate type. It would said quite a good kisser and frencher.

Abalone:★★★★
Lick.gif

Her abalone has some hair which is not fully shaven nor trimmed type but still ok to paint. I gave her a good tongue lashing her by flicking my tongue in upward, downward, zip zax movement at the outer and inner layer of her clitoris and lips gao gao till she get damn wet. She hold on my head and ask me to continue and not to stop. She keep trembling and let out soft moan till the moan get louder and louder. Her abalone was delicious with no smell at all.

BlowJob:★★★★★
deepthroat.gif

She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly polish the both side of my ball, polish the ball and the shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she polish it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. She go all out and stuff his mouth all the way deep in to my cock that i cannot see anything. I hold to her head and push my cock deepthroat into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside for quite a long time. Sensing that she was about to choke, i remove my cock from her mouth and she let out some cough. i control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

Love Making:★★★★★
doggie-down.gif

The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny urge. Quicky, she cap on and she start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next, change to missionary as i am facing her. We have some french then i move my body to bonk her. We adjusted our position so that both will have a firm grip. I pump her fast and slow alternating the speed. I can feel the tightness of my cock inside her and the heat my cock was inside. She was moaning loudly and heavily. I could see her expression was like so shiok and enjoyable. Both was us were sweating and our body was full of each other sweat. At last, I remove my cock from her wet pussy and switch to doggie.
I gave my last burst of energy and a ew stroke of deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious. Her moan become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more sexy and exciting. Sensing that she has reach her climax and we cum together. We were both sweating furiously. I pull out my cock from her pussy and I still see hot juice oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too. We rest a while before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The session was a nice one with lot of chat, cuddling and hugging. She was able to commnication in chinese so the communication is not an issue.
The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you. She was willing to please and hardworking and will put in effort in her job. I does not have the commercial feel.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service was good and really feel worth spending on it. Those who fancy or want to experience chinese speaking tall thai clubbing club type lady. I would recommend you to try her.

Comment

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

PSX-20221227-041501.jpg

My FR on Nicky TRL

Had her last night.

Arrangment was easy and location very easy to locate and access.

Looks: 9/10 (seductive MILF look, silimar to pic)
Body: 9/10 (petite slim with smooth Skin)
Boobs: 9/10 (nice and firm enhance C size)
Frenching 9/10 (Passionate Frencher)
BBBj : 9/10 (Deep Throat With Good Stamina Skills)
FJ: 9/10 (She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie)
GFE: 9/10 (Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher)
RTF: Not Sure

PSX-20221221-180137.jpg

Mimi TheRengenLust

Face : 8/10
Boobs :9/10
Body : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE :9/10

She don't look young, but consider MILF. Pics same advertise.
Petite and slim sexy tight body which is very well maintained.

Wonderful session with her, beauty who is a pro in most aspects. The BBBJ was superb and skillful. She knows her way around a dick, licking and sucking like a child greedily slurping on a long awaited lollipop. Tight body and pumping her with that meaty ass during doggystyle - 10 thumbs up for me. No regrets eating chicken rice only for the whole of next week.

100% RTF as see her CFM bitchy face and bombshell body

Thanks Bro SK.

Melody TeeRukLover

PSX-20221231-211249.jpg

-Similar to photo, ah liao type
-full back tattoo and very slim and sexy body with enhance boobs
-BBBJ was powerful with slurping sound and play with the cock when inside mouth
-Accommodating and willing to try different position during FJ
-Able to take in long and hard pounding
-Sexy and small gal moaning and whining that almost make her cry
-Warm, wild and wet frenching that both of us enjoy like a hot couple
-A small pussy that was wet, tight and clean with no smell
-French and lick her till gao gao
-Willing to please and hardworking attitude with no complaints

I left the place a satisfy and happy man.

I would recommend her if u want a high gfe.

I would like to thank bro SK for the arrangement.

Mayz TeeRukLover99

PSX-20221228-015155.jpg

Looks 9/10 SYT mix blood look, definitely a looker and same as pic
Body 8/10 smooth, smells good, slim, petite and sexy figure
Boobs 8/10 soft, nice to suck and just nice for her build and my hand
Frenching 8/10 long lost lover kind, good and experience kisser
Painting 8/10 wet, tight and juicy and no smell, give nice moan
Bbbj 8/10 slow and sensual and tasty and go in deep and can endure deep sucking
FJ 9/10 very tight and accommodate with different position and the look from her when you bonk her is priceless. The moan is an instant turn on as well.

Overall the whole experience is like fucking a petite young school gal.

Please take good care of this gem and thanks bro SK.

Back