• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Great Bonks (STRICTLY for advertiser gal only) - Thai Lady

name: WAWA ( TEERUKLOVER)
Nationality: Thailand
Language: 9/10 English communication
Appearance: 9/10 personal opinion, I like it
Personality: 10/10 cute, open, coquettish, playful,
Body: 9/10 C cup, smooth skin, fleshy
Abalone: 8/10 with water, comfortable
Blowjob: 10/10 Watching discharge all the time
Kissing: 10/10 tongue kissing
Love love: 10/10 what it feels like to be raped
Bed-calling: 9/10 Like a couple in love, with a flair
GFE: 10/10 like doing it with a lover

When I opened the door, I saw wawa wearing a white see-through pajamas. She looked average, but her breasts were very large. After entering the door, she greeted me with her tongue without saying a few words, and then directly attacked my little brother with her hands, like she was waiting for.

While undressing me, she started playing with my tits while I was fully undressed at this moment I feel that the initiative is no longer on me. When the cat took a bath, she cleaned me up very carefully, sucked my nipples constantly, and played with my little brother with her hands. When the soap was full, she just gave me a blowjob. There are not many people who take the initiative to perform oral sex in the cat bath. This operation is really cool.
Changing the incident to the bed, she continued to attack my little brother with her mouth,tits. She stopped suddenly while holding my little brother in her mouth, her mouth skills are at the master level.

When the main role started, she wanted to start the fight directly she asked me to wear a helmet. When the play started, it stunned me. She enjoys making love very much, moaning while pausing, and ask like her husband to cheer up, she is amazing. Her attack was so violent that I quickly disarmed. The thing came, she didn't pay attention to what I said, and continued to attack me.after ejaculation,she continued to blow me again again and again .
After the rapist let me go,she helped me clean up,

The second shot is the same as the first shot,I thought I didn't want to admit defeat, so I ate her pussy first and attacked her big tits plus fingering attack, that make her so wet like raining

Suddenly she took out her g string and bound my hands and covered my face with her sexy pajamas. To be honest, it's really tied well. Now she can let her play with me.I wants to play with her breasts, and after all, she is so wild and very stubborn. She screamed so loudly that she twitched like a Japanese AV star then we finish our second shot. We all fell down she helped me clean it up,by using her mouth.

Attachments

• IMG_4294.jpeg
    IMG_4294.jpeg
    319.2 KB · Views: 276
Mari first time

Super quick and easy booking, had an amazing first time experience

much more better looking in real life and give strong jav vibe

very gf like feeling. Very nice and chatty, always engaging

Ratings:
looks: 9 (cute pretty)
boobs: 10 (natural soft D cup)
body: 10 (slim and huggable, very soft and smooth)
BBBJ: 10 (deep throat while tongue playing)
fj: 10 (cowgirl, but missionary was best when she keeps moaning)
Pussy: 10 (no smell, trimmed and tight)
attitude: 9.5 (super gf feeling)
RTF: definitely yes

Wawa ( Teeraklover)

Looks: 9/10 (same as in pic, but I think real good more than pic )
Body: 9/10 (petite with smooth skin and meaty ass)
Boobs: 10/10 (nice and firm that fit her body shape)
Frenching 10/10 (French non stop, same gf)
BBBj : 10000/10 (Her tongue can make you cum with just a touch. You won't be able to forget her when her mouth touches your brother. She knows strategic points to destroy your walls.)
FJ: 10000/10 (As soon as I'm scared put mouth of Wawa on my little snake I felt a tingling sensation. At first, I thought that After I walked into the wawa room Will ask to go to the bathroom first Because I've been having pains to pee since driving. But when he meets wawa he starts to play love songs only. I was so nervous that I forgot about the pain. I don't know because of excitement.
I don't know because of excitement. or because Wawa made me feel too sensitive, suddenly my little snake had passed out, but Wah-Wah used an effort to stir up My little snake to come back to life and quickly put a condom on my little snake.
Wawa calmly took my little snake into Wa Wa's cave. After wa wa succeeded in taking my little snake into the cave entrance The mouth of the cave that is thrilling, oh my god, inside the cave is even more thrilling. Don't move your ass just yet. I ask wawa.
But wawa was so angry and heartless that wawa didn't listen to me at all. Wai Wai's butt very high and hit hard on my little snake and then crushed Bee outside my little snake
wawa, grabbed me and pressed down. While holding on to my arm, “Did I come to give you rape me. ter finishing the mission, Wa Wa used his tongue to lick and clean my snake's head. Hmmm, I almost wanted to die right there
GFE: 10/10 strong bf feel with and not a time watcher)

Attachments

• IMG_4294.jpeg
    IMG_4294.jpeg
    319.2 KB · Views: 135
*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 27 July

Name 名字: wawa

Looks 样貌/颜值 :
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :
Body 身材 :
Boobs 胸部 :
Kissing 接吻 : 10/10
Catbath 全身漫游 :10/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 :
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 :10/10
Massage 按摩 :

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :*10/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : 100%

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_

Hottie Nina from KinkyThai
  • Looks: 8/10 but definitely one hottie attractive lady
  • Attitude: 10/10 Very warm and naughty lady thats surely hit your libido
  • Body: 8/10 sexy and attractive body that surely make you grab her and hard pump her
  • Painting: 10/10 definitely will surely make her to become a wild and horny lady. you'll be surely rewarded by her watery pussy
  • Massage: 10/10 she knows well on how to treat your tired spot and make ease as you done your session
  • Services: 11/10 definitely one of her best asset on giving her best skill in bed to showcase how hard you pump her on the doggy position which her favourite spot. she really into tongue action into whole body that surely make you to crave for more time and make more position

RTF: I left the place a satisfy, happy and refresh man. So definitely, looking forward for another session back on this hottie and very accomodating thai lady.

testkinku.jpeg

Wawa TRL

It was a pleasant experience with her! Tons of kissing action and I was more surprised by how the action instantly started the moment I entered the room. She hugged and kissed me like a boyfriend and proceeded to touch my lil bro, went for a shower after that as I was sweaty from walking. She helped me shower and after we went to the bed. Her BBBJ was quite crazy, her tongue hits the right spots so It was like I was having a spasm! There was so much kissing too, felt like I was with a girlfriend. She makes it so that you wont feel like its according to SOP / commercial, she just makes you feel comfortable and can easily start from there. Overall a good first time experience with a thai lady!

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: KINKYTHAI
KT.png

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
JOIN TELEGRAM FOR VIDEO AND PROMO!!!
https://t.me/+9_--kVNQdzMzOWU1
10AM - 3AM

Background
I have personally engage Kinkythai service for a few time. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional.

Actress: Nicki
Nicki was from Issan. She work in a spa back in Bangkok. She is not new in this trade as have been working in Korea for some time. This may be her first time coming to SG and working for this stable. She can speak and understand simple english only.

Nicki1.jpg
Nicki5.jpg

Look: ★★★★★
She look like what was being advertise and is 100% same as her real person. No further editing of the pics. Picture was accurate. I consider her as quite chio type with good complex and feature. Those type you see long will not get bore. There were lot of hugging and strong GFE the moment i step into the room.

Body: ★★★★★
I manage to snap some pic of her with her permission. Her body look like what was shown above. I consider her figure to be perfect. Nice height, not too short or tall. She has a perky nice ass. She has short neat shoulder length hair. Her boobs was manmade but it fit her body figure well.l can easy grab and feel it with my hand. Her skin is smooth and minah type chocolate. No tattoo or other visual scar and sign of giving birth before. Pussy was total small and shaven type.
Nicki2.jpg
Nicki3.jpg
Nicki4.jpg

Foreplay: ★★★★★
Shower me clean clean from top to bottom. Front and back then after that lie in bed and she start to catbath to catbath both your nipples slowly with fondling your manhood. The she proceed down south with a sensational BBBJ.

Frenching: ★★★★★
The tongue fight was extremely engaging with lot of DFK. It was nice and non- stop passionate and gf feel. She love it, some tongue fight involve along when she get more and more horny.

bZ7TC.gif

BlowJob: ★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft while occasionally giving me the seducing look. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick. The suction was firm and lasting. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i thrust my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and almost choking her.

Abalone:★★★★★
I can feel the wet moist while touching and rubbing her clitoris. It just get wet and wetter as i sense that it was begging me to eat her. I give her back the favour by giving her a good long deep tongue lashing.Smooth, clean, odourless and highly sensitive as she was shivering and moaning with heavy breaths. She enjoyed my painting and fingering. Her response to the painting really make me a tuen on and it make her can't tahan and desperately asked for my tool.

Miko-FJ.gif

Love Making: ★★★★★
She capped me and apply a bit of KY before starting to ride me for a while and I pump her furiously touching her breast. Thereafter i moved myself up and face to face with her pump her a while and i ask her to cling on me tightly and i bear hug her and pump her furiously. She was moaning and whiniing in happiness. I put her down on the bed and switch to missionary. I pump her hard hard and deep deep while frenching her and she was moaning and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. She said "oh my god" The coordination was good and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Lastly, i switch to doggie as i want to get of her perky ass. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjusted my position hold on to the side of her hip. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest.The sound effect of “piak piak piak” was so kinky and make me pump her non stop and furiously. She moaned to me “faster … Faster !!” At this point, her body was jerking furiously. I feel that she has climax and that was my tipping point as i shoot all my cum inside the condom. She assist to remove my condom and commented keng mak mak as she show me my condom full tank of sperm. I was sweating and exhausted.Both of us rested in bed hugging cuddling before heading for shower

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady. We are able to break the ice easily and our chemistry level was high. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash, go through the time and motion type. No commercial feel and she is not the time watcher type. I am very comfortable with her and there was lot of GFE feel given by her easing my day.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the bonk. I took one shot and ask her to massage me after that. Her massage is also very solid as she is professionally trained. Feel relax after she gave me a full body hard massage. I would recommend to try her. She is a gem in making, so be fast to book her.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

Looks like Car show model - Aylin from KinkyThai
1692870563225.png

Look: 9/10 - She so stunning Thai car model like as the same features as in the photos [90%].
Body: 8.5/10 - Slim with meat at the right place with a sexy butt
Boobs: 8.5/10 - Lovely natural big C with pinkish nipples
Kiss: 9/10 - Frenching automatic with tongue action as soon your lips sealed with her
Bbbj: 8.5/10 - Very accommodating 8.5/10 (above average but duration was short)
Pussy: 8.5/10 - Tight and easy to get wet as soon you dive and played with it
Fj: 9/10 - Pretty hardworking and will do what you want. Really feels like bonking one of the car model lady you seeing into the car show.
Not really PSE kind but enjoyable session
GFE: 9/10 - Can communicate in English.

So better hurry and make booking now, she will be going back by end of the month - Aug.

Thanks for the arrangement Bro and great session!

To All Cheongster,

I start this thread to support those Reliable and Thai stable Lady here with great services

Hope bros here can support. My intention here is to give laksa member here more infos on which FL and stables to choose.

Please actively share your FR here.

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 18/10/23

Name 名字: Amina

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : 9
Boobs 胸部 : 10
Kissing 接吻 : 8
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10
FJ 爱爱 : 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 9
Massage 按摩 :nil

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :* Wonderful girl, accommodating, smells and looks awesome. Made my 8 hours feel like 4. Already making my next booking

RTF/RTM 回头率 : CONFIRM

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_

Thanks for the session yesterday evening.

My summary on Pami

* shower together and clean me head to to
* catbath then BBBJ me
* give a long lick but a long blow
* abalone wet easily
* next up 69 position, where i lick her pussy, no smell
* i lick and suck her nipple then i raise her leg high up and give her a good lick down her hot pussy
* pussy was small and tight
* cannot resist already, started our job, already with cap on
* slowly i insert my cock into her pussy at riding position
* slowly i thrust in and out in a up and forward movement
* then i change to a face to face position
* ask her turn around, change to doggie again, she got a nice butt
* rock her deep, in and out, round and round position
* she was groaning and moaning in discomfort
* stay at that position for a long time, can cum inside the condom after that
* after shower, i paid her and i told her had a great session with her
* will like to RTF her soon.

Last and not least, thank Bro SK
bro how about health screening? can provide? also I want to be scratched so that no marks

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 23 Oct 23

Name 名字: Sweetie

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9.5/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23
Body 身材 : 9.5/10
Boobs 胸部 : 9/10
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 :9/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9.5/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
GFE 女朋友感 :10/10
Massage 按摩 : didn't try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :*

RTF/RTM 回头率 :
Definitely !! A true GEM !! For bros looking for your next door sweetie !!

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 27/10/23

Name 名字: Sweety

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : 9
Boobs 胸部 : 9
Kissing 接吻 : Didn't try
Catbath 全身漫游 : Didn't try
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9
FJ 爱爱 : 10
HJ: 9
GFE 女朋友感 :10
Massage 按摩 : Didn't try

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : Very pleasant lady, take care and treat her well!

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other

Stable: KINKYTHAI
KT.png

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
JOIN TELEGRAM FOR VIDEO AND PROMO!!!
https://t.me/+9_--kVNQdzMzOWU1
10AM - 3AM

Background
I have personally engage Kinkythai service for a few time. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional.

Actress: Donut
I cannot remember which province she was from but this is her first visit to SG working for this stable. She is currently working in a pub in Sukhumvit area and her English was quite good.
Weblink: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=22756569

Donut1.jpg

Look: ★★★★
She has nice sexy long hair. My personal opinion that the pic do not do her justice as she look better than the pic. She is not the chio type but have the 良家妇女 look and vibe. The type sure will not reject and the type that you can bring home as wife. The look will grow on you and will not get bore looking at her everyday.

Body:★★★★★
I manage to snap some body pic of her with the permission from the gal and the OKT. As shown in pic, she has Thai tanned smooth skin with no tattoo and any other significant scar or mark spotted on the body. She has natural small boobs with sensitive nipple and the boob fit nicely and proportionally to her body. She is petite in size and have a nice sexy curvy figure with a hot sexy ass meant for doggie.
Donut3.jpg
Donut2.jpg

*Disclaimer: Pic taken at the time of bonk with permission give

She clean my cock thoroughly during the shower and there were lot of touchy touchy and rubba rubba action while she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as i was sitting at the edge of the bed and she dye herself and sit on top of me. Immediately my cock marikita and have to urge to fuck her but i slow thing down. We hug each other and tcss abit then she initiate the kiss her and it was all the way totally DFK and non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. I move myself up and carry her like a bear and the french get more intense. No bad breath or smell of cigarette. It was more like wife and husband of tongues fighting, sensual wet wild and passionate.
bj-nita.gif

BlowJob:★★★ ★ ★
I relief her from the carry and she kneel down to BBBJ. My whole cock engulfed into her mouth within second. Slowly she will lick and suck my shaft then go on to my ball . She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft while occasionally giving me the seducing look. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick with the tip of her tongue. The suction was firm and lasting. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i thrust my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. Lot of salvia and it was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and almost choking her.

Abalone:★★★ ★★
Painting.gif

I push her down to bed and slowly arouse her by smooching her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. Started with gentle teasing of her clit and she responded with a stiff clit and her hands grabbing my hands. Her clitoris start to get wet and after a few more minutes of working on her swollen clit and labia, I sped up with a zip zag motion and she suddenly started wreathing and swaying her hips up and down and gripping my hands and head tight. I can feel her breathing heavily and letting out soft moaning to loud moan of "Oi Oi OOii"s started coming out and ended with a sudden "OOOIIIiii..."before shaking and pushing me away while i give chase. I felt she cummed. Her abalone and juice was delicious with no smell at all.

Love Making:★★★★
The love making was intense. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny and wild too. Helmet on and she start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. My hand was groping at her sexy waist. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next i shifted myself up and face to face with her and we lock lips till crazy and messy. I pump her hard and deep as she hold me tight and i carry her up for a bear hug bonk. I pump her fast and slow alternating the speed for a solid 10 mins in that position while we lock lips again. I can feel the tightness of my cock deep inside her and the heat deep inside. She was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. I put her down and bed and we switched to missionary and then we french madly deeply again and then i adjusted our position so that both will have a firm grip. I control my speed then I gave her a deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious.
F4.gif
bel-fj-2.gif

We switched to doggy position and grabbing that ass of hers makes me even more horny and I continued to give it to her good! I adjust my speed and penetrate her in a full trotting speed. She kiap her thigh area to give a firm group and i could hear her moaning become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more kinky, wilder and exciting until we are not able to hold it in anymore and we released our load together. I collapse on top of her and was sweating furiously. I could see hot juice still oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so and i smile and tease her same too as i pointed to the bedsheet full of her cum juice. We rest a while as she lie beside me and hugging me and we have a short few minute rest before going for shower.

The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you and she will willing to learn and was patient. She was hardworking and will put in effort in her job. She gave more than GFE as i got the husband feel service. I feel comfortable and lot of connection,hugging, cuddling and pampering from her. Totally non-commercial feel.

I enjoy the session. Service was good and really money and time worth spending on it. I am planning for an RTF soon. Those who fancy bonking a 良家妇女 type,she is the one.

Comment
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

FR copyright© bro naka

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 7th Nov

Name 名字: Mori (TeerukLover)

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 28-29?
Body 身材 : 7
Boobs 胸部 : 9
Kissing 接吻 : 9
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9 (almost cmi)
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8, reaction gaogao
FJ 爱爱 : 8
GFE 女朋友感 : 9
Massage 按摩 : didnt try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :*

Boss SK was able to slot in an urgent timeslot for me. Greeted my mori, tbh abit different from photo and she is abit paiseh about it which is quite cute of her. Changed quite a few position to cater to my needs. Place very clean and accessible.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : maybe, coz want try others

🗓️ Date 日期 :

Name 名字: Aura

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 28 ?
Body 身材 : slim
Boobs 胸部 : Double Ds
Kissing 接吻 : 8/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : nil
FJ 爱爱 : nil
HJ: 10/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10
Massage 按摩 : 10/10

📝 Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : Wonderful time. super friendly, outgoing and wonderful personality.

✍️

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : 100%

Disclaimer

Fuck Report

Read before proceed

Stable: TeeRukLover
Click on banner to see aura advertisement in the web:

Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9035 3265 for booking today
SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Kindly Provide Your SammyBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience
Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)

Background
TeeRukLover is an old time stable. There have been around much earlier. There are lot of mix experience with them but this round the arrangement went off smoothly. Their method has alway been the same and alway being professional. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Alway making me feel at ease engaging making arrangement with them and engaging their service.

Actress: Aura
I understand that she is from Saraburi province and this is her first trip to SG working for this stable. Not sure of her work back home but she mentioned that she had travelled to Taiwan before and she can only understand and talk simple chinese and english.

13061674-13.jpg

She has nice sexy long hair. She look much better in real person compare to those pic in the ads. The type that you see long will not get boring type and sure the type you will not reject. She give slutty, CFM and those clubbing wild ah Lian look.

She have rather beach tanned skin. A tattoo at the right back area and i did not spot any or scar of mark on her body. She was rather petite to me and her body figure was voluptuous with a slim tight waist, a perky hot ass that is very tempting for doggie and a very big man made boobs. It has good feel and was nice to suck, grope and feel.

She clean my cock thoroughly during the shower and there were lot of touchy touchy and rubba rubba action while she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as she lie side by side with me. We hug each other and tcss abit then i initiate to start to kiss her. No bad smoking smell or breath. Our frenching was like a native french speaker. It was totally non stop DFK throughout the session. Our frenching movements went in sync in moments and it just gets more intense. The frenching alone got me so horny.She then rubbed my cock against her big neh neh for a while before giving me a BBBJ.

Painting.gif

I slowly arouse her by smooching her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. Pussy was clean but it was not shaven nor trimmed but just some hair on it.The type you paint or lick, you will not get lost. I start with gentle teasing of her clit, it was already showing sign of getting wet.After a few more minutes of licking and painting her thick labia, she get engorge and her clit grown thicker and swollen. I sped up with a zip zag motion and she suddenly started wreathing, swaying and vibrating her hips up and down, gripping the bed sheet and head tightly. I can feel her breathing heavily and letting out soft moaning of "Oi Oi OOii"s . Her. pussy was dripping and juice started oozing out and ended with a sudden "OOOIIIiii..." I felt she cummed. Her abalone and juice was delicious with no smell at all.

Use.gif

BlowJob:★★★★★
She gave a few more kisses around my cock as said it was big and she love it before going to the tip. Placing a final kiss on the head of my dick before engulfing the whole cock into her mouth. Slowly she will lick and suck my shaft then go on to my ball . She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft while occasionally giving me the seducing look. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick with the tip of her tongue. The suction was firm and lasting. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i thrust my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and almost choking her.

The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny and wild too. As I was putting on the condom, she propped and spreaded her legs wide automatically. French her and I went in and thrust her in missionary gao gao, deep deep, hard hard. At first she said too big maybe because of my wide girth then i went in slow pump first and then she starts breathing heavily. I control my speed then I gave her a deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furiously for about 10 mins. She let our loud moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. It was loud that i have to cover her mouth to muffle the moan as i worried next door may hear it. The coordination was good as her body was twitching. The scene was nice and her expression was like being laid.
doggie.gif

5036-A6-A5-D515-40-AC-A836-BE6-E439-D1326.gif

We switch to the final doggie position then motioned her to come to the edge of the bed. Grabbed her waist and I adjust my speed and penetrate her in a full trotting speed. She kiap her thigh area to give a firm grip and i could hear her moaning become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more kinky, wilder and exciting. She turn around and give me the CFM agony face. I give my last burst of deep thrusting. I can really feel her whole pussy tighten and hold my dick inside pounding into her as her pussy muscle clamp into my dick. Both of us have climax and we cum together with her screaming and her slim legs shaking, spewing a week long worth of armies into the condom inside her. I collapse on top of her and was sweating furiously. I could see hot juice still oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too and the bedsheet full of your cum stain. We rest a while as she lie beside me and hugging me and we have a short few minute rest before going for shower.

The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you and she will willing to learn and was patient. She was hardworking and will put in effort in her job. The GFE was high as I feel comfortable and lot of connection,hugging, cuddling and pampering from her taking care of me like her lover or husband. Totally non-commercial feel.

I enjoy the session. Service was good and really money and time worth spending on it. I am planning for an RTF soon. Those who fancy bonking a busty tanned lady, she is the one.

Comment

FR copyright© bro naka

Disclaimer

Fuck Report

Read before proceed

Stable: TeeRukLover
Click on banner to see aura advertisement in the web:

Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9035 3265 for booking today
SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Kindly Provide Your LaksaBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience
Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)

Background
TeeRukLover is an old time stable. There have been around much earlier. There are lot of mix experience with them but this round the arrangement went off smoothly. Their method has alway been the same and alway being professional. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Alway making me feel at ease engaging making arrangement with them and engaging their service.

Actress: Aura
I understand that she is from Saraburi province and this is her first trip to SG working for this stable. Not sure of her work back home but she mentioned that she had travelled to Taiwan before and she can only understand and talk simple chinese and english.

20732989-14.jpg
1700637303273.jpg
13061674-13.jpg

She has nice sexy long hair. She look much better in real person compare to those pic in the ads. The type that you see long will not get boring type and sure the type you will not reject. She give slutty, CFM and those clubbing wild ah Lian look.

She have rather beach tanned skin. A tattoo at the right back area and i did not spot any or scar of mark on her body. She was rather petite to me and her body figure was voluptuous with a slim tight waist, a perky hot ass that is very tempting for doggie and a very big man made boobs. It has good feel and was nice to suck, grope and feel.

She clean my cock thoroughly during the shower and there were lot of touchy touchy and rubba rubba action while she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as she lie side by side with me. We hug each other and tcss abit then i initiate to start to kiss her. No bad smoking smell or breath. Our frenching was like a native french speaker. It was totally non stop DFK throughout the session. Our frenching movements went in sync in moments and it just gets more intense. The frenching alone got me so horny.She then rubbed my cock against her big neh neh for a while before giving me a BBBJ.

Painting.gif

I slowly arouse her by smooching her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. Pussy was clean but it was not shaven nor trimmed but just some hair on it.The type you paint or lick, you will not get lost. I start with gentle teasing of her clit, it was already showing sign of getting wet.After a few more minutes of licking and painting her thick labia, she get engorge and her clit grown thicker and swollen. I sped up with a zip zag motion and she suddenly started wreathing, swaying and vibrating her hips up and down, gripping the bed sheet and head tightly. I can feel her breathing heavily and letting out soft moaning of "Oi Oi OOii"s . Her. pussy was dripping and juice started oozing out and ended with a sudden "OOOIIIiii..." I felt she cummed. Her abalone and juice was delicious with no smell at all.

Use.gif

BlowJob:★★★★★
She gave a few more kisses around my cock as said it was big and she love it before going to the tip. Placing a final kiss on the head of my dick before engulfing the whole cock into her mouth. Slowly she will lick and suck my shaft then go on to my ball . She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft while occasionally giving me the seducing look. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick with the tip of her tongue. The suction was firm and lasting. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i thrust my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and almost choking her.

The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny and wild too. As I was putting on the condom, she propped and spreaded her legs wide automatically. French her and I went in and thrust her in missionary gao gao, deep deep, hard hard. At first she said too big maybe because of my wide girth then i went in slow pump first and then she starts breathing heavily. I control my speed then I gave her a deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furiously for about 10 mins. She let our loud moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. It was loud that i have to cover her mouth to muffle the moan as i worried next door may hear it. The coordination was good as her body was twitching. The scene was nice and her expression was like being laid.
doggie.gif
5036-A6-A5-D515-40-AC-A836-BE6-E439-D1326.gif

We switch to the final doggie position then motioned her to come to the edge of the bed. Grabbed her waist and I adjust my speed and penetrate her in a full trotting speed. She kiap her thigh area to give a firm grip and i could hear her moaning become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more kinky, wilder and exciting. She turn around and give me the CFM agony face. I give my last burst of deep thrusting. I can really feel her whole pussy tighten and hold my dick inside pounding into her as her pussy muscle clamp into my dick. Both of us have climax and we cum together with her screaming and her slim legs shaking, spewing a week long worth of armies into the condom inside her. I collapse on top of her and was sweating furiously. I could see hot juice still oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too and the bedsheet full of your cum stain. We rest a while as she lie beside me and hugging me and we have a short few minute rest before going for shower.

The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you and she will willing to learn and was patient. She was hardworking and will put in effort in her job. The GFE was high as I feel comfortable and lot of connection,hugging, cuddling and pampering from her taking care of me like her lover or husband. Totally non-commercial feel.

I enjoy the session. Service was good and really money and time worth spending on it. I am planning for an RTF soon. Those who fancy bonking a busty tanned lady, she is the one.

Comment

FR copyright© bro naka

*FR FOR Aura*

🗓️ Date 日期 : 23/11/23

Name 名字: Aura

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10 she looks tired that night because its midnight already
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : late 20s
Body 身材 : 8/10
Boobs 胸部 : 7/10 enhanced
Kissing 接吻 : N/A
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10 very good
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : N/A
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10 good
HJ: 7/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 7/10
Massage 按摩 : N/A

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : it was my first time to this and had a good one i must say.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹 BJ
🔹 Body
🔹 GFE

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : RTF

Aura from teeruklover

Looks: 10/10 super pretty foxy face
Boobs: 9/10 big enhanced
Body: 9.5/10 slim hardly any fats
Bbbj: 11/10 2 shots both cim super good bbbj will definitely return for it
Fj: 9/10 didnt do much as prefer the bj more
sure will return one of the best bbbj i ever had

Thanks bro SK

Review for modi (teeruklover)
Another solid one
Looks 8.5/10 more towards cute side (tongue piercing)
Body 9.5/10 slim small size
Boobs 10/10 for her size her boobs is big and feels so natural not even sure is enhanced or not feels too natural to be enhanced.
Bbbj 10/10 damn good la + tongue piercing
Kissing 8/10 will initiate but personally i dont really like kissing but shes good.
Fj 10/10 stamina good willing to try all sorts of position. Very hardworking

Overall super solid. Bro SK girls never let me down everytime go everytime solid

Back