• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.nl

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Great Bonks (STRICTLY for advertiser gal only) - Thai Lady

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 16/2/23

Name 名字: Miki TRL

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23
Body 身材 : 8/10
Boobs 胸部 : 8/10
Kissing 接吻 : 8/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Didn't try
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10
Massage 按摩 : Didn't try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :*
Greets you with a warm smile, looks exactly like her third photo in swim suit. Bubbly and non commercial feel, chatted with her in English so communication not a problem. BBBJ and FJ will not disappoint you, sadly today is her last day. OKT is fast and reliable, location discreet and easy to find.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

dvJJnl.jpg

Quincy TeeRuLover

Appearance: young, pretty, girl next door OL look
Boobs: real C with soft and natural real tits as you can see from pic
Body shape: curvy and meaty at right place
BBBJ: slow and know how to DT and with good suction and slurping effect
Abalone: very wet, no seasoning, shaking, easy to hit the top, sweet and delicious.
French: delicious kiss and super good, like kissing a girlfriend
GFE: It's really like the feeling of just meeting a girlfriend and having sex.
Moaning: gentle, nice and sexy voice
FJ: accommodating and change to doggy-style and missionary automatically. can feel the wetness and tightness inside her
Service: make your sexify and treat you like bf.

Thanks bro SK

dvJJnl.jpg

Quincy TeeRuklover

-Similar to photo, long hair and look young
-Sexy curve body with a C boobs, trimmed pussy and perky ass
-BBBJ was powerful with slurping sound and play with the cock when inside mouth
-Accommodating and willing to try different position during FJ
-Warm, wild and wet hot gf kind frenching that both of us enjoy
-Pussy wet, tight and clean with no smell
-Willing to please and hardworking attitude with no complaints

I left the place a satisfy and happy man.

I would like to thank bro SK for the arrangement.

SK Bro Stable

*FR FOR FL -
Date 日期 : 2 March 2023

Name 名字: Quincy

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7.5/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 27-28
Body 身材 : curvy at the right location
Boobs 胸部 : melooons
Kissing 接吻 : skip on this (personal preference)
Catbath 全身漫游 : SOP
BBBJ 无套口交. : try it and you’ll know what the rest also say
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : pass
FJ 爱爱 : the ride, the moan just awesome
GFE 女朋友感 : more like transactional experience as I prefer it that way
Massage 按摩 : na

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :* I was taken aback at first as I do know she’s tall and it was actually my first time with a taller person but she makes it seems not overwhelming. So plus point for that. But do take this review with a pinch of salt as all individual might have different opinions and views.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Never will. As it’s my motto. Once and done. Unless it’s my lifetime partner la. Hahahah.

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 :

Name 名字: Quincy

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 6
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : look 30+
Body 身材 : 6
Boobs 胸部 : 7
Kissing 接吻 : 6
Catbath 全身漫游 : nil
BBBJ 无套口交. : nil
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : nil
FJ 爱爱 : 7
GFE 女朋友感 : 6
Massage 按摩 : 10/10

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : Excellent massage and very polite. Soft spoken.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : pass

This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : March 10 2023

Name 名字: Pearl

Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23
Body 身材 : 8/10
Boobs 胸部 : 7/10
Kissing 接吻 : 6/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : N/A
BBBJ 无套口交. : with Cd only
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10
Massage 按摩 : N/A

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :
Cute girl with nice attitude. Nice smile. Highly recommended

RTF/RTM 回头率 : 100%

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 15Mar23

Name 名字: Jani

Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 22
Body 身材 : 8.5/10
Boobs 胸部 : 9/10
Kissing 接吻 : 10/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : N/A
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : N/A
HJ: 8/10
Massage 按摩 : N/A

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :*
One of the best FL I had. Friendly and nice to talk to.
RTF/RTM 回头率 : definitely

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_

PSX-20230311-144235.jpg

Jani TeeRukLover
Face: same as the pic above, chio and young
Shower: SOP with lot of teasing action
Body : meaty at right place, petite, sexy and slim and pefect
Frenching: yes and very much like love bird, start till end
Pussy: trimmed, no smell wet and tight and responsive
Boob: nice suckable pick nipple with perfect natural c boobies
BBBJ: she can really suck well and full deep throat and the balls is well taking care as well
FJ: great moans and excellent riding skill, love the looks when doing missionary and she like you to pump her hard
GFE: i scare will fall in love with her
RTF - Maybe when the Vit M is refilled

Kudos and thumbs up to bro SK.

PSX-20230305-163732.jpg

Suzi form Teeruklover

Looks:9/10 young and very chio and same as in pics
Body: 9/10 slim and petite type with smooth skin
Boobs: 9/10 small and natural, just a handful
Frenching: 9/10 Very soft lips/tongue and very good passionate kissing
BBBJ: 9/10 she did really well, good suction and excellent deep throat
FJ: 9/10 any style u want, u get it! Plus her seductive moan will make you come in no time..
GFE: 9/10 Lots of hugging & caressing with no commercial feel
RTF : 9/10 Yes

Thanks bro SK

Sweeety TRL

PSX-20230326-163642.jpg

Looks: 9/10 (Same as pics, ooks way better in real life, SYT)

Boobs: 8/10 (Soft natural boobs, and nice, small size boobs)

BBBJ: 7/10(a bit green and need guidance but can go fast and furious, nice and lick and suck me deep)

FJ: 8/10 (Rode me furiously in cowgirl position and very wild throughout)

Frenching: 7/10 (nice feel and need to be guide to do it)

Pussy: 9/10 (no smell, wet and tight and hot)

GFE: 8/10. Excellent GFE. like fucking a young gal.

Please take good care of this gem.

This is a gem not to be missed.

Try her before she leaves.

Thanks bro SK for making the arrangement for me.

PSX-20230331-092658.jpg

FR on Miza TeeRukLover

Face : 9/10 pretty smile, very beautiful and same as in pic

Body: 8/10 Slim with nicely shaped buttocks. No baby damage and very well kept, smooth, vey slight tan which isnt a deal breaker.

Boob: 8/10 natural, nice shape and firm nipples, soft to fondle and grab

Frenching: 8/10 natural born frencher. aggressive and all the way

Pussy: 8/10 She is very tight down south. Absolutely loves getting painted and allowed me to insert in one finger to lure out her natural juices, smells great btw.

BBBJ: 8/10 Sloppy and wet. DT is allowed and no gagging, did it like a pro. good suction and the slurpy sound super turn on.

FJ: 8/10. wild and insane session, she is super horny and never enough of your cock. Wants you to keep pump her fast and hard. able to thrust her deep and hard.

GFE: 8/10. Gfe: not much talking, focus more on action. top notch, non-commerical feel.

RTF: Yes

Well done bro SK

PSX-20230401-103827.jpg

Fanta TeeRukLover

Looks : chio ah lian look with short hair
Boobs : seem big and nice to suck and touch
Body : slim with perky butt petite, small, slim and lightweight with full back tattoo
Frenching: nice and non- stop passionate and gf feel
BBBJ : my dick engorge in her mouth, while she does little tongue tricks with it follow by DT and nice suction
FJ: he got really turn on and told me she wants to fuck, cap on and told her to lie down. She was so wet already, putting in also super easy. Her moaning was already damn sexy when i start off slow. As i increase my pace, moaning get more and more louder. She start grabbing my hands, and told me to faster. Pin her hands back on the bed and keep on spreading her legs and press down on the bed. Very fast give up because her face was fully in pleasure and moaning really plays a big part.
Pussy: tight and easily wet.
GFE: Lots of hugging & caressing

Nice session. Thanks bro SK

PSX-20230331-092710.jpg

Mizi TeeRukLover

Looks: 10/10 very chio look exactly like the photos, actually way cuter in person especially during the deed with her facial expressions.
Boobs: 8/10 natural and just nice size that fit her and her body shape
Body: 10/10 Slim, no belly fat but still curvy in the right places with perky butt
Catbath: 9/10 From neck down and she's really hardworking and sensual while licking and sucking all over
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and quite deep. my 2IC is quite a mouthful but she still took it in, can actually feel it hitting the roof of her throat which is very nice.
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed with no smell, tight and wet
Freching: 10/10 shy at the start but warmed up to non stop DFK
FJ: 9/10 She is tight and can ride well but can't ride for long. The harder I thrust, the louder she moans. Change to missionary and then she spread her legs wide ready for me. Her moans get even louder when I hit the spot. Didn’t last too long with her.
GFE: 9/10 feel like the first time when doing with your gf. No commercial feel and hugs/cuddles during intervals.
Overall: 9/10 worth it!

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement.

meet Casey from A1 today.

Looks: 9/10 - Beautiful! Her pictures speak true of herself. but other than that, no discount needed.

Body: 9/10 - Sexy, smooth skin

Boobs: 9/10 - enhanced but well maintained.

Kissing/frenching: Don't like it.

BBBJ: Don't like it.

FJ: 9/10 - started with some catbath while HJ-ing me. And then saw her riding a couple of mins before bringing her back to bed in missionary while I grab and lick her erect nipples.. Her moans were loud, lol. I had to shush her.

After 1st shot, we chatted like old friends under blanket. I told her I like her nipples. Next thing I know, she asked me to play with them.

I sucked her tits like a baby while my fingers shake her pussy. She told me that was really good, as she moans into my ear while HJ-ing my erect cock. A few minutes later I saw that she was wet down there; immediately, i cracked another CD and thrust into her pussy in full on missionary while holding both her hands. The sight of her boobs jiggling made me cum again.

GFE:9/10 - this shit is real with her fellas. Her English is ok, but with the aid of the translator, we could connect more.

RTF: Yes

Thanks OKT for arranging.

1680537459406.png

FR FOR FL / ML 《战报》

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Rina
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :26
Body 身材 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10
Overall 整体 : 10/10
RTF 回头率 : definitely

Date / 日期 :

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Models. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Models n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

ISjO29.photo1680078975.jpg

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
Body: 10/10
Catbath: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10
Freching: 10/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: Bro Jake prompts with his reply. For Feline whom look alike the (85%) pictures minus the overwhitening of thai tan, started off weirdly as she keep asking to see fellow bros FR on her but it turns out to be a good thing. based on FR, she tried to better her service. SYT lovers will love it. With good communication and rapport, u will get the SYT GFE type of service. bring your own towels if u prefer big towels. personally will consider RTF depending on what's available in the market.

Katie Teeruklover

PSX-20230325-085310.jpg

Look: 8/10 (80% similar, chio with tanned thai and long dye hair)
body: 8/10 (nice curve and slim at the right area, ass was nice too)
Boob: 8/10 (big and nice to suck..i like!!!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (very hardworking on this, good suction and technique)
Pussy: 8/10 (responsive pussy, her clit and lips were getting swollen with tongue action)
FR: 9/10 ( no ky needed, she got wet; hard to control yourself when she rides you commando style )
Overall: 8/10

Her service is good. Try it and you will know.

Thanks bro SK

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: TeeRukLover

Background
This is not my first time engaging the service of Teeruklover. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional.

Stable details
Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9035 3265 for booking today
SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Kindly Provide Your SammyBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience
Open From 1030am to 1230am Daily (Booking Starts From 9am Daily)

Actress: Fanta
Fanta was from Chiangmai. She work in a KTV in chiangmai. I understand that this is her first time in SG and working in these trade. She can speak and understand simple english.

PSX-20230406-120852.jpg
PSX-20230406-120857.jpg
PSX-20230406-120847.jpg

Look:★★★★★
She look like what was being advertise and is 100% same as her real person. No further editing of the pics. Picture was accurate. I would not consider her a chio type. She is more to clubbing gal type and normal looking but i am sure the type you will not reject.

Body:★★★★★
I consider her figure to be perfect. She has a perky nice ass. She has dye gold shoulder length hair and is petite in size. Her boobs is just nice, not too big or small can easy grab and feel it with my hand. Her skin is smooth and she is fair and have a full back tattoo a tiger and then a lady below till her ass area. Look and seem sexy. Other than that, no visual scar and sign of giving birth before. Little patch of pussy hair but not consider shaven type.

Foreplay: ★★★★★
Shower me clean clean from top to bottom. Front and back then after that lie in bed and she start to catbath me like a nipping cat from my nipple and down to my tool.

285590.gif

Frenching:★★★★★
The frenching with her was wild it and soon it become passionate DFK with sloppy wet tongue fight

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick. The suction was firm and lasting. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her.
Andre-2.gif

Abalone:★★★★★
I can feel the wet moist while touching and rubbing her clitoris. The abalone look small, nice and smell nice. She was shivering and moaning heavly as i gave her a very long and deep tongue lashing of her cliroris lip. i can feel the tightness, wetness and hotness when my tool was deep inside.

Love Making:★★★★★
Capped me and she start to ride me for a while and I pump her furiously touching her breast. Thereafter i moved myself up and face to face with her pump her a while and i ask her to cling on me tightly and i bear hug her and pump her furiously. She was moaning and whiniing in happiness.
bel-fj-2.gif

I put her down on the bed and switch to missionary. I pump her hard hard and deep deep while frenching her and she was moaning and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. She said "oh my god" The coordination was good and her expression was like she was enjoying so much.
doggie.gif

Lastly, i switch to doggie as i want to get a feel or fucking a tattoo lady. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip.
I adjust my position hold on to the side of her hip. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest.The sound effect of “piak piak piak” was so kinky and make me pump her non stop and furiously. I can feel that she was climax and high liao as her body was jerking and shivering. After awhile, I cum and she help to pull out my full tank of cum. She said you keng mak mak. I was sweating and exhausted.Both of us rested in bed hugging cuddling before heading for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady.The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice thai music. It was easy for us to break the ice as the chemistry with each other was good. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash, go through the time and motion and not the time watcher type.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the bonk. Those who fancy bonking petite tattoo clubbing gal type. I would recommend to try her. She is leaving in about a week time.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

FR FOR FL / ML 《战报》

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : spy from a1
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 22
Body 身材 : 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : Never ask for it
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10
FJ 爱爱 : 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 9
Overall 整体 : 9.5
RTF 回头率 : yes

Date / 日期 : 08/04. Typical Thai look, but it will grow on you since she is a syt. She still new so you need to break the ice for gfe to come out. Shower sop, bj damn hardworking u need to stop her. Fj good also because she is young and tight. Cowgirl is highlight because she grind nonstop. Will rtf

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Models. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Models n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

PSX-20230405-190648.jpg

Miza TeeRukLover

Looks: 8/10 similar to pic with the mistress and OL look

Body: 8/10 curvy, slim and sexy with meat at right place

Boobs: 9.5 normal, nice and fit the body

BBBJ: 8/10 take it slow and deep with a pleasant head, can lick well and blow well and long

FJ: 9/10 She rides like a champ with both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Didn’t even have to ask her to go into reverse. She just did it on her own. Accommodated all over positions with doggie.

GFE: romantic and GFE feel, willing to please, no rush

Rtf: depend, many choice

Back