• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Wawa

NeueZiel

I choose come to find WaWa because I like she boobs. she smile and naughty when I have sex with she same like I have sex with my girlfriend. Really if you want to make love and want to have feeling same like you make love with girlfriend WaWa she can give you thai feel.
She have look nice she face have look same Japanese not only does she face look like a Japanese . Even her moaning sound is like an AV heroine Japan as well. I very like moaning sound of she because can make me have feel want to so Hight. She like to make help me make love she never leave me tired alone.
She give me finish in CIM But have one time I finish in side her pussy after I finish make love with she. She will help me clean my dick by using she mouth. her pussy squeezed so tight. The moment you start penetrating, you will have such a tingling sensation that your little brother will almost cry.
I have never been disappointed once I meet she and you won’t be disappointed either. I confirm ❤️

IMG_4294.jpeg

Looks : 9/10 same as pictured
Boobs : 10/10 very nice boobs soft natural
FJ : 10/10 she have a very nice body when you doggy with she can make you have A good feeling that is hard to describe. And her pussy squeezed so tight
BBBJ : 10/10 very good suck I recommend you come to try

Back