• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Malay sexy naughty horny bombshell

natadecoco69

Hello all, I'm Natadecoco. Wild, horny, sexy and naughty makes me good in session with u

Tele channel: natadecocoxoxo

28 y/o, 1.61m, 54kg, 36c cup๐Ÿ‘
Has tattoos cos I ๐Ÿ’œinks
rates are 450 1hr/1shot (outcall)
weekdays 11am to 5pm
deposit 120 required. Rejection fee 120.

For anal,goldenshower and COF, do check rate with me

Hotel room is paid by YOU

Tele me natadecoco69 for bookings

No raw, swallow,assrimming on u,video,on phone during session,drugusers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627_144911_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627_144911_Gmail.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3,506
Last edited:
Available today..do tele natadecoco69 do note deposit 100 required. Then balance paid during session. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’œ

Here are the amazing reviews of me... don't worry, our time together will be well worth it ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230628_192849_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230628_192849_Gmail.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 1,350
Making u cum hard is my number 1 priority. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‹. So do hurry, book me. Pay the deposit. Then pay balance during session. I'm gonna handle ur erection well and u gonna show me how amazing ur cum abilities will be. Horny for u already. tele: natadecoco69

Available. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ not to worry, tele channel should be ready soon. Meanwhile, do tele me once ur ready to book. Happy Friday ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€

Available Monday to Fri, 11am to 5pm. Don't miss out on the PSE that I can offer. Deposit 120, balance pay during session. ๐Ÿ˜€

Can't wait to be naughty,sexy,horny. Do pay ur deposit. Then balance paid before session. Tele natadecocoxoxo for channel

Back