• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Jesseca Liu on why she loves her husband Jeremy Chan so much: 'He loves and protects me more than himself'

LaksaNews

Myth
We know Jesseca Liu, 45, and Jeremy Chan, 42, to be one of the most loving couples in local showbiz.

If you’ve been watching the pair’s reality show Double J Baecation, which follows them as they explore different parts of Japan and Taiwan, you would have likely experienced a sugar overload from how sweet they are all the time.

The latest episode of the show features Jeremy and Jesseca embarking on their Taiwan leg. Besides going on a seaside railway bike trail and visiting a local bookstore, they also went river rafting at Yilan’s Nashan Na Valley. That was where Jeremy’s protectiveness over Jesseca was captured in the most heroic way.

jeremy_injured.png

Saving Jesseca came with a price we are sure Jeremy was more than willing to pay. (Photo: mewatch)

The couple, sandwiched between their two guides, formed a human chain by holding their hands as they moved in individual mini rafts along the fast-moving waters of the valley.

“It has been many years since I last visited a waterfall, so I really wanted to soak in the coldness of the river water again,” said an excited Jess.

She was able to enjoy the picturesque sights until the waves got choppy, pushing the group’s rafts into rocks, making for one really bumpy and exhilarating ride.

Jeremy appeared extremely concerned about Jesseca’s safety. Her raft almost capsized, with Jesseca recalling in a B-roll interview: “I felt like I was falling backwards, and I thought I was going to flip over. But (suddenly), I was miraculously pulled back.”

“I turned around, and I saw Jeremy looking at me with a very worried expression on his face,” she continued.

Turns out, Jeremy was holding on to Jesseca with all his strength to prevent her from capsizing.

“We could easily reach the rocks beneath us when we stretched out our legs. If you were to capsize there, you would definitely get injured. So as she was about to capsize, I held onto her really tightly and did everything I could to pull her (raft) upright again,” said Jeremy.

Sadly, while Jeremy successfully prevented Jesseca from falling over, he pulled a muscle in his arm in the process.

“I was touched,” said Jesseca, who began to tear up.

jesseca_cry.png

Jess was moved to tears by Jeremy's actions. (Photo: mewatch)

With a chuckle, she then continued: “He didn't have to do that. I would rather experience some things for myself and grow from it. If I’m too protected, I would be like a child who doesn’t fear fire because I've never been burned.”

Jesseca added: “The reason I love him so much is because I know he loves and protects me more than himself".

Watch the full episode of Double J Baecation on mewatch.

This story was originally published in 8days.

For more 8Days stories, visit https://www.8days.sg/

Continue reading...

Back