• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

A very pretty sweet young thing

AngelinaJoli frs!!!

Very sexy gal with the cum fuck me look...very sharp features with nice boobs. Quite a bit of body arts though. She is slim....hardly any body fats with nice arse n tan body. Looks exotic to me. Accomodating to different positions n allow cim!!

FR for angelinajolli

Looks: 8/9 out of 10. Eurasian look. Very smoking hot and sexy with tattoos.
Bbbj for 20 mins then CIM. Shiokness. 7/10.
GFE abit lacking. Usually I go for 2 shots but after the CIM, she just wear back bra and panties then chit chat. :/ never like cuddle or try to make me mari Kita.

RTF: maybe. Just go straight to banging her. Plus point: she is damn flexible!

An overdue FR for this sweet lady!

Did an RTf recently and still as great as ever. Smooth, slim with some body art. Very pretty with tanned skin.
Moves like a champion and service wise excellent.
I was shy again even though was an RTF session but she knew
How to make me feel comfortable and relaxed so I could enjoy the session.it was excellant!
Will no doubt rtf when I can have the time (so many independents recently!)

Guys please treat her well, another gem I truly enjoy!

:D

A quick FR on her:

- Very understanding and patient. Was late and she waited for me
- Very skillful in FJ and BBJ
- Very friend lye e had a chat both before and after the deed was done and she didn't rush me
- Looks:8/10
- For those who like a tanned sporty beach babe, will enjoy

a simple fr for her

One of the pretty gal around, hardworking, good attitude, no rush, thumbs up, overall I will give 9/10.

See u again next month!

She is pretty with no extra fats on her body!

AngelinaJoli frs!!!

I met her a few times already,btw she is ex Tiffany,a real pretty gal, can ask her which Tiffany.

Very sexy gal with the cum fuck me look...very sharp features with nice boobs. Quite a bit of body arts though. She is slim....hardly any body fats with nice arse n tan body. Looks exotic to me. Accomodating to different positions n allow cim!!

FR for angelinajolli

Looks: 8/9 out of 10. Eurasian look. Very smoking hot and sexy with tattoos.
Bbbj for 20 mins then CIM. Shiokness. 7/10.
GFE abit lacking. Usually I go for 2 shots but after the CIM, she just wear back bra and panties then chit chat. :/ never like cuddle or try to make me mari Kita.

RTF: maybe. Just go straight to banging her. Plus point: she is damn flexible!

An overdue FR for this sweet lady!

Did an RTf recently and still as great as ever. Smooth, slim with some body art. Very pretty with tanned skin.
Moves like a champion and service wise excellent.
I was shy again even though was an RTF session but she knew
How to make me feel comfortable and relaxed so I could enjoy the session.it was excellant!
Will no doubt rtf when I can have the time (so many independents recently!)

Guys please treat her well, another gem I truly enjoy!

:D

A quick FR on her:

- Very understanding and patient. Was late and she waited for me
- Very skillful in FJ and BBJ
- Very friend lye e had a chat both before and after the deed was done and she didn't rush me
- Looks:8/10
- For those who like a tanned sporty beach babe, will enjoy

a simple fr for her

One of the pretty gal around, hardworking, good attitude, no rush, thumbs up, overall I will give 9/10.

See u again next month!

She is pretty with no extra fats on her body!

Back