• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

😘😘😘Sweet innocent SYT😘😘😘

Confidentmi

Prodigy
Name: Alicia
Race: Local chinese
Looks : 7.5
Height: 162
Weight: 48kg
Vital Stats: 34B-26-35 (Curvy)
Complexion: Fair
Tattoos: Nope
Smoking: No
Dos: Frenching, painting, cathbath, fingering, bj / bbbj, fj, cim, cob, cof (extra50)

DONT'S: Raw, anal, swallow, AR, no housecalls, no hard fingerings, no video taking, NO rough,

Damage : 350 1 1 exclude room
Damage: For Incall:- 400 1 1 (incl room and CDs) extra 100 for unlimited shots for that hour

4hrs is 1400, (max 3shots) include room

Overnight will be 1800 with room, 8hrs, max 3shots (in between must sleep and rest)

(after 11pm + $50)
for outcall

*** Incall in town area.
No caucasians, No indians so sorry

Rejection: $50

For appointments, pls SMS ur SBF nick, name, age, race and contact no to: 84579431

Last edited:
Alicia field reports!!!

Alicia is no FL but more like the innocence of your first girlfriend, embrace in the arms of a long lost lover, the lust of you mistress hungry for you. She’s more like a courtesan where the journey to the climax is more important then just providing a hole to fuck. Sensitive to your every needs and pleasure. Did I mentioned that she’s beautiful and intelligent? She’s a gem, do take care of her. Definitely on my list of RTL (return to love).

She is very classy and funny.

Tried her last week and had a great time with good gfe. Went into room and was greeted by a pretty face and straightaway she was horny. She gave a good bj and really enjoyed putting my dick into her tight pussy during fj. Finally unloaded into her face after a good session. Overall a great experience and can’t wait to see her again

I've just got my first booking with her. I expected my own 8-9/10 imaginary face, went there to find a completely different 10/10 face!

She was shy at first but got wild very very quickly once she got comfortable. Managed to survive her blowjob but didn't manage to resist the temptation to just let it go.

Her face, body and non-stop sweet talk are more than worth it. Try her out now before she's gone.

10/10 guaranteed RTF.

Just met her today,

Unlike others whom pictures are better than the real person,i personally feel like shes the opposite.

Looks much better in real person as compared to pictures. And her body is just wow, don’t think for this 350 price you can get any better elsewhere.

Had like one of the best chats i had in the log time, never felt like she was just patronising me as a customer at all.

Thanks for the good time and i hope you do well for your exams this year!

Will definitely chop be back when i have enough cash to spare :)

FR for Alicia :)

Had a session with her yesterday. She is sweet looking and friendly girl to begin with. Very High GFE feeling and comfortable to be with. Exceeded my time limit with her and she doesn’t rush me at all. Proud to say that you can make me cum 4 times in an hour! Shiokkk!

Definitely a gem and do treat her well. Will definitely RTF!

Just met Alicia, her GFE surprised me from the time she opened the door till I stepped out of the room. Very chatty, naughty, and energetic.

She is like my sugar babe, young, pretty, very obliging and knows what a man’s needs.

Her voice is so sweet and sounds innocent, a real turn on for me.

Worth every cent for the time with her.
She is a must try FL in SBF.

Alicia is a Pretty, friendly and cute gal.

Very Good service and GFE. She is one of good gals around. Do treasure her.

RTF - Yes

Very cute girl, great assets, excellent conversationalist. Worth a visit!

A late FR but better late than never.

Book a session with Alicia at 6 but due to work commitment, i had to reschedule and kept apologizing to her but she is understanding and kept telling me it's Ok. I will forever appreciate that.

When i got to the room, she opened the door, dressed in just her bra and panties, immediately making me feel the urge to pound her. I got undress and she even kindly taught me how to turn on the shower, that immediately melt my heart. We proceed to have a chat after the shower and boy, did she share lots of stuff which will now be part of my secret.

Things started out slow and sensual. Her body fits perfectly in line when she lies beside me, stroking my cock. It immediately got hard and i was on the receiving end of the most perfect blowjob. It felt so good i almost burst my load into her mouth but i RESIST!

We proceeded to fuck our brains out of each other and she is accommodating to any position. Nice boobs and clean shaven pussy, all a man ever dream of, right in front of you. As i was reaching my limit, i asked if i could COF and she agreed, very rare to find a girl who does COF so guys treat her well.

As i mentioned, i blew my load all over her face, it felt good to see her drench in cum, whats more is that she likes it. She is a hard working girl and PLEASE treat her well guys. She is definitely a gem, a precious gem.

Iv never like putting numbers on a girl but if i have to, she is a perfect 10 for me. Please support her!

Met Alicia today for a session. Wouldn't produce the usual stats as they are already well-documented.

She is for sure a very sweet person but can turn into a Monster in bed. Even if your lil' Brother has an off day, she will make sure he rises to the occasion (no pun intended). Felt Super horny during the whole process. Had to control so hard.

All in all, a very good and satisfying bonk sessions. RTF definitely.

Tried her recently. Looks like your typical uni student or party girl at zouk. Gave a long sensual bbbj. Very obliging and teasing lady. Did her in a number of positions including missionary, cowgirl, doggy but ended up in missionary - the look on her face was priceless as she was pounded + the moans, couldn't last long as I wanted. :D

Rtf: yes
Would recommend

Saw someone posted that she resembles G, so quickly book a slot and try since got extra money from the sg pool,keke

Had a session With her today, Once she open the door and when i got in wow she have the GND look and makes me kind of horny when i first saw her when i enter the room. Ok fast forward, i went on to get a shower and when i was out she was waiting on the bed with the towel wrapped around her After putting my clothes on the sofa she came up to me and our tongues interlocked and we frenched like no tomorrow... slowly i unwrap her towel and we went on the bed continue frenching.... Her bbbj was not bad.... she is hell lot of a girl who gets wet easily... hahas tried putting my finger into her pussy and wow she is already so wet!!! That is when she put on the caps for me and first position was missionary where she ride me.. After that we change position to doggiestyle which she also like this position too and as i bang her from the back i can hear her moan like she is getting so horny and gonna cum soon... finally i cum and we cuddle with each other on the bed like a couple Will surely RTF once vitamin M is replanished...

Thanks Alicia, hope u get good results in your Uni.

Had an enjoyable romp with her this afternoon.Hotel room was nice and easy to access.What greeted me behind the door was like wow,really a campus girl look.Her initial sweetness and shyness really envelop me.Really like a secret tryst in campus dorm kind of impression.

After the initial ice was broken,she was easy to chat with and definitely easily arouse.She was soaking wet by the time I started licking her ear,neck and her nipples.Soft giggly shy moans emitted from her every time i suck and licked at her nipples.My hand was wandering southward and that where I can feel her sweet juices wetting my hand.

Requested for a bbbj in 69 position and she gladly obliged.Started licking and tasting her sweet nectar juices and there is no smell.She was writhing in estacy as I nibble and licked at her clitoris.Her juices was flowing non stop by this time and my cock was very eager to explore her treasured cave.Capped on and proceeded to do her in doggie.She was again moaning away quietly as I pounded her in out and her juices was dripping by the side of her thigh.
As i was nearing my climax,withdrew and requested to finish her off in missionary and I can see the excitement in her eyes.Ask her why and she say that she loved missionary the most.Penetrated her slowly as I enjoyed looking at her damn sweet cute face.The enjoyment she derive from missionary and her facial expression is really priceless.It is still etched in my mind now as I am writing this fr.

Treat her well,nice and gentle and you will definitely be rewarded.Truly a campus girl kind of romp.Will be looking for her again when I next visit Singapore.

Will not rate using numbers becase I think it is very rude. Very sweet looking girl, just like one of those cheerful girl during Uni days. Able to break the ice easily and chatty as well. She makes me feel at ease and comfortable, someone you are able to relate things easily. During the process, she kinda reminded me of my ex (gfe) which I thought was good. Willing to do whatever I requested, So all in all, she is one precious girl!

For alicia

Good attitude, good service, will rtf again.

Field report for sweet Alicia!!!

She has a very sweet and demure look. She is very friendly and natural, totally non commercial dealing. It was like an outing with a very sweet girlfriend. She gives very strong GFE.

My simple and short ratings
Looks 7.5
Bbbj 9( good suction)
Overall 9

Gal, Good luck in your studies c u again!

Alicia field reports!!!!

Like your sweetheart from your school days. Personable, accommodating and top-notch service. Forgot to ask her for mystery theme but worth it anyway. What you see in the photos is what you get.

Alicia :
Cute and GND look. As shared by other bros, the GFE and BBBJ skill is really one of the best you can get in the dome. very accommodating and a lot of sweet talk. Strongly recommended if you did not try.

I met up with Alicia last evening. I didn't book in advance and made a last minute request as was quite stressed out at work and needed an avenue to release.

She was very accommodating as I initially wanted to buy her panties only. But when the door opened, a sweet looking uni campus girl look greeted me and I immediately change my request to 1 hour slot.

I requested her to change to her CHIJ St Nick uniform and she was very naughty to have altered the skirt so it sits shorter and more sexy. Immediately I had a hard on and pushed her to the bed and pounded her while she was still in the school uniform, I exploded in a short while as her pussy is so tight!

After cleaning up, we chatted for a while and no, she is not the typical Ah Lian type, she speaks very good English (like those from English speaking families) and she is only here because she wants to be independent and support herself and her education fees. She told me she won't be here for long, so please don't be too rough with her.

Glad to have met you yesterday, take care and best wishes for your studies.

Had an appointment with her earlier in the week. Her photo is WYSIWYG.

Friendly and chatty. Was able to build up some GFE before real action begins. Her BBBJ was good. Trying very hard to control. I exploded after a short while in her.

She was also thoughtful later to offer some assistance on hotel matters.

Treat her well bro.

Met up with Alicia a few days ago and it was a lovely and pleasant encounter :)

When the door opened, she was so shy but gradually warmed up and we immediately went to the bed and frenched, the passionate mood was already there!

Stripped each other and she has lovely perky tits with suckable nips :D
Enjoyed eating her and fingering her wet shaven pussy as well, and her soft sexy moan is just wow, got hard below hehe

She gave me a superb slurpy BBBJ, loved how she looked at me while deep throating my member, and I need to control myself from cumming!

Subsequently she rode me and missionary and her moans were just too much for me, cummed in no time and on her sweet innocent face as well :) and lay down on bed with her exhausted keke

And we bathe together at the end as well with some lovely chatting l

Numbers won't do her justice and her GFE is over the top, I can only say will definitely rtf her again as have not finished with her, much more to explore :)

Do be gentle with her and take care of this lovely gem!

yesterday had some kimchi, today back to roots try some local delights...
met our princess today at a boutique hotel in town...
been trying to book her for abt 2 mths but keep couldnt match timing until today...
actually been wondering such a SYT y not much mention abt her, gss today i know
all the bros who tried must be want to keep her for themselves...

ding dong, open the door, she comes as a sweet, demure and innocent student,
the kind of virgin gf first time open her legs for u, eager and anxious at the same time...
always got soft giggly laughs, juz like little girl with cfm looks...
she called me hello uncle havanna, oh yea ur uncle here to give u a good bonking session...
she was wearing grey singlet, denim shorts, inside blue black lacy bra and black thongs...

strip liao went for shower, this hotel quite kinky, got see thru bathroom from the bed
as well as full length glass windows, machiam like those jepun love hotel, so while
i shower she lie on the bed i like free show for her liddat...

cuddle in bed, tcss get into mood for action, DFK, full catbath service, from ears all the
way to the perineum, not many locals does that, after that long and sensual bbbj, one of
the best suction i had since joleen, so good until i cannot tahan had to ask her to stop...
like bro meliodas said almost wan to unload liao but very paiseh haven go in cum liao...
69 nice abalone, nice smell, gets wet easily, in fact her whole body smells nice...
i was licking her clit and fingering her at the same time... after awhile she ask me to stop,
say scared my tongue tired, very thoughtful of her... she has very smooth skin as well,
can spend whole night enjoying every inch slowly lick and breathe and blow heavenly...

caps on first position, she ask me to fuck her standing doggy at the window, bit of an
exhibitionist there, she was holding onto the curtains while i banged her from behind,
actually i abit worried she might yank all the curtains come raining down on us from all the action...
i spanked her abit and she liked it, oh yea spank me harder, reminds me of the bdsm sessions
i had for the past few weeks, only this time role reversal i'm the dominator and she the submissive...
her butt is round and nice, when u go in from behind, it fits the 2 areas between ur cock and
ur legs, piak piak piak very shiok... next missonary, scissors, butterfly back to super doggy...
her moanings are very sensual, sweet and shy, makes u wan to bonk harder and faster...
had a good workout, was quite spent already cant move anymore, ask her to hj for me...
she took off the cap and did bbbj again, lotsa initiative there, i started playing wif her
undies, the helpless look on her face with my cock stuck in her mouth is priceless...
this time round i cannot tahan liao, cim unload my soldiers all into her mouth...

after action, we spend quite some time chatting until I also paiseh as it was her off day and
she came down specially to meet me... so I didnt want to hold her up also...
she ask me is it after fuck already will get hungry, duno is it hint wan to have dinner with me,
too bad i got another appt, else sure will buy her nice dinner to replenish all the energy...

like sis vic said, her price last time was 600/1/1 when she was with agent,
understandably so, now at promo 350/1/1 is a steal, she is better than alot of
other girls at higher price point... so grab her fast... definitely a gem this one...

plz up me if you like my FR, tks!

I rarely gave FR. All my older FRs i asked boss to delete. Anyway here goes.

Really posh hotel. Vic came to pick me up. TQ. Go up, open door, first look, a SYT in spaghetti top without bras! Her nips were poking out. Hard to stop staring. Hot pants, nice butt. I know I'm in for good time. Verified legal age.

Help me shower, tcss in bathroom. Come out, hugging in bed like gf and tcss like what's my favorite position, haolian say I'm gonna 2 shot her etc.

After some time start frenching. Slid my hands into hot pants grab ass. Damnit no panties. Turn me on. She start to stroke my buddy already attention. Try to foreplay her. End up she foreplay me. Lick my neck, ears, nips. Go down slowly to buddy and gave me hell of a bbbj of my life. I was the loudest guest in the hotel... Had to ask her slow but bloodyhell that's worse.

I had to stop her. Rest a while. I asked her wanna do, she say give another bj first then want me beg her to do. Huh. Who scare who. Damnit in the end I'm the chicken. Almost cim.

Doggie, some difficulty coz I'm big ahem. Switch to mission. Sama, push somemore, she moan so sexily i almost shot..

Like a machine gun fast action and fast shoot also. Damnit still haolian wanna 2 shots, I was already spent leg soft liao. She said still got so much time ask me to hug in bed but I'm rushing to go somewhere. So quickly wash and left.

Looks: SYT 7.5/10. Grows on you. No acne, skin quite smooth. Nice color. This color is healthy haha..
Boobs: Large B, maybe C.
Nips: Nice shape and color. This color is healthy too haha.
Body: Right curves at the right place. Not model but the kind you will take a second look if walk past.
GFE: Max. Nuff said.
RTF: Yes. Damnit kc by her.

Hard working girl earning for her edu. Got my sperm of approval.

Quick FR for this sweetie. Booking is very fast and smooth even though it's the last minute booking. When I met her in the room, she looked younger than her age. Her body is great, especially her boobs are just nice size for me. After ice break, we quickly proceeded to bed where she prove her excellent BJ skill. She used a lot of tongue and suction was great. So far, I can say it's the best BJ i've ever had. After more than 10 mins of BJ, we moved to the main course. Her innocent moan made me so high. Manage to try few positions, and she was very cooperate.
Conclusion: she's worth every single cent you paid for. Please take care of her

had a session with Alicia before cny. texted her and she reply promptly, then we scheduled the session later that day.

OK NOW ABT ALICA. It's hard to describe the feeling her, it's like having a session with your secondary crush! She's really very cute and really my cup of tea. Oh yes, her bbbj is out of the world! Please treat her with TLC, se's really a gem!

looks: 10/10 (my cup of tea)
boob: 7/10 (i'm no boob lover)
body: 8/10
hair: 9/10 (Sexy natural curls)
catbath: 10/10
painting: yes
bbbj: 11/10
fj: 810/10
gfe:10/10
rtf : YES!

guys, i go all out to recommend her to u! worth every penny.

Alicia field reports !!!

Sweet and gentle. As previously mentioned by a bro. She looks very SYT but treat her right and she will draw you in during the sex. The GFE effect is definitely there. Good conversation with fresh face and very open and jovial personality. Her body was also yummy. I'm a boobs person but I still like her B+(?) cups. Suits her overall. Warning to bro... GFE very high.

Started off with a light convo and then we were lying on the bed, getting comfy. She starts undoing the buttons... Slowly licking and kissing my body sensualy, doing it in such a manner that before I know it, my little bro asking for attention.

I had requested for the uniform theme and damn it was a turn on. A little shy girl role play here and there, while I explore her body. Her body smells so good. Really brings up memory of fucking when I was I JC. Alicia was sighing/moaning softly during the nipple licking/sucking. Boobs not that big but still great to suck on. Loads of grinding and honestly somewhere during the session, the demure submissive gentle girl took over. I went down on her.

Her pussy was nicely groomed. Neat looking and slightly wet. Nice to lick and no smell. She gently guided my mouth and tongue to where it gave her pleasure. Licked and kissed her pussy. The GFE effect always on. We were making out so much until condom also almost wear wrongly.

She was tight and wet. Gently at first and slowly increased the speed. Fucked at the edge of the bed missionary. She has a great butt. I kept groping her butt as we rocked together. The fuck was really good. One of the better ones I had in years. Unfortunately my stamina gave way. Was originally planning a CIM. Oh well... 2 more uniforms to try.

Location was central and private. No need IC or key card to get to the floor. Plus clean and fancy place.

Planning a return fuck soon. She is worth more then the price. Especially with her looks and body and awesome personality. Next one will probably be longer and multi shots. See you soon Alicia.

Sorry for late FR.

looks: 9/10
boob: 9/10
body: 9/10
hair: 9/10
catbath: 9/10
painting: no
bbbj: 10/10
fj: 10/10
gfe:10/10
rtf : If days allows.

From the 1st Time I met Alicia. I just had to meet her the 2nd Time.

I really enjoyed our time babe. Love looking at your boobs. Your pussy is so cute and cleanly wax. If I was your around your age, I would probably take you out on a serious date. See you soon babe and take care.

As the title suggest: sweet innocent student.
A very nice girl who does look like the JC or Uni classmate everyone is fond of.
Very service oriented and out to please you to ensure you have a lovely time.
The best I have ever encountered. In bed, she is more than a commando. She is the special force within commandos.
Money totally well spent. You will fall in love with her at the end of the session.
If you desire a really great session , you must visit her. Please be nice to her as she is a really sweet girl.

Had the chance to try.

Cute GND look, like your sec such/jc crush.
Very friendly and good service, won’t rush you.
Nice 5-stars hotel.

Overall great experience. Definitely one of the better local around with good pricing.

Alicia is a playful cutie who would satisfy all your school gal fetish. Once she warms up to you she is a hottie in bed and all bros had already praised her incredible wet bbbj.

Please treat this gem well, miss her and live to regret forever!

Are you looking for a FL you can trust based on images and previous FRs on her? Yes she is really a great FL to be with.

She’s very easy going, so be nice towards her and you’ll be rewarded. Her Bbbj is really wonderful. If you have a fantasy of screwing an innocent schoolgirl? She’s the one for you. I had the privilege to have her in a Sec School uniform. She looks a girl I used to like in Sec School. Nice handful boobs and very cute soft pussy to play with.
Thank you Alicia. You are very cute and it was nice being with you.

Tried Alicia last Tuesday ( sorry for late fr ) and I requested her to wear the mystery theme

Meet her at 8pm and reach and knock door she open the door ... Omg she wearing school uniform:D sastify my fetish on school gal lol

I went for quick,shower after we both lie on bed... Man she wearing sch u really arouse me
Without much thinking we started action on bed kissing her and slowly take off her sch u she gave me a good bbbj and was in heaven
After a while proceed to fj and doggie her really shiok to bang her in doggie and her moaning..... Requested for cof and she kneel down and I cum on over her face shiok.

Looks:9/10
Bbbj:9/10
Fj:9/10

Rtf: definitely

Met alicia at 1am slot. Just reach home as a happy man and promise to write a fr for her.

Okay basically i tried 3 girls so far in local dome.

I can say her bbbj is the strongest of all 3. Everytime she lick up and down. My leg tremble. She dont just lick as normal. Her tongue will keep do some sort of rythm and it cause sensations to want to shoot.

I force myself to look ceiling or elsewhere to not shoot! She is too good for her bj.

Bbbj 11/10. More than full marks!

Okay next is her gfe. She fetch me at a 5 stars hotel. Came down and saw her. She was wearing a nice top that show her curves. Yes she is sweet young thing. Student that studying.. She work to ease her mum load for her school tution fees.

She bring me to the bed. Lie on bed with her head on my chest. We had a very nice chat. She got a nice smell and my dick got harden while chatting with her. She touch my legs and little bro want actions. So we proceed to bath.

She help me wash up. Pass me a very thick towel and i dry myself up.

We went to the bath and converse further. She a good talker and listener. So yes she sleep naked on my chest. Can see her c cup boobs!

When the action start. She lick my almost every part of my upper body.

Ears loop, even my ear inner part . the fe is so stimulating that my lil bro wakeup fiercely ! And she lick the nipple with rythm. You wont believe at her age. Her skill is super good.

And back to the bbbj. She lick so well that i almost cum on her. I told her lets get going . i want cow girl her(my fav positions).

Her moaning is nice to hear. See her boobs. Jumping up and down and yes she is tight too.

I shoot when i doggy her. We rest a while before we go for 2nd shot( i did the topup for more shots).

Same again. The most stimulating bbbj and body teasing. Her tongue is not just good. Its fast and every licking make my whole body shake and tremble and also feel good.

After that i ride her again and yes i release in condom again.

She help me bath and clean me up well.

Tips her and we talk a while and then i left.

1 thing i realise is my dick still feeling v comfortable. I dont feel pain or uncomfortable. The way she do bbbj is very different. My penis dont feel pain or unwell. Till now its still feel v shiok.

Bros enjoy this gem while she still around. Her bbbj is a must try. I guarantee its heavenly.

Bbbj 11/10
Gfe 10/10
Fj 9/10
Stimulating 11/10
Looks 9.5/10
Age as per describe. Syt
Boobs: C

For bros who like people serve you well. She is the one. I leave as a happy man.

Please treat her well. No rough. No raw. No anal please. Enjoy her BBBJ!

Last edited:
Alicia tarma frsss

FR

Just had threesome experience with Zoe and Alicia.
Nice and pretty ladies to chat with.

Bath with Alicia ... she likes kiss kiss and kiss while soaping.
She likes to sweet talks to break the ice.

On bed kind of busy with both ladies side by side and up and below quite fun.
lot of kissing from both ladies .
Up Alicia first tried both cow gal and normal position while Zoe touch my body.
while resting Zoe bbbj for the next round this time round Alicia was sucking Zoe nipple while suck the other.
Anyway end up CIM by Zoe after Alicia tried her hj skill.

Bath with 2 ladies soaping me front and back.
First time writing FR.

Last edited:
Back