• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

😘😘😘A pair of steamy buns and a Very super sensitive clit😘😘😘

Confidentmi

Prodigy
😘😘😘A pair of steamy buns and a Very super sensitive clit😘😘😘

Name: Vic
Race: local Chinese
Look : 7.5
Height: 1.62
Weight: 49kg
Breast Size: 34b, 26, 35
Dos : FJ, bj, Bbbj,69,cob, doggy, painting, tongue ride.(I will prefer bj)
Don't: COF, AJ, AR, RAW, cim, anal, kissing,(I will reject Bbbj if u dun bath!) pleaseeee
Rates : 150 1 1 nine...eight 11..2397......Wechat Id is iloveballs,....with room is 200....NO CALLS

Only Chinese/Vietnam/jap/pinky/local Malay are ok.
No Indians, no angmo

NO HOUSECALL.( I don't use to other ppl bedsheets can?)

Rejection fees 50

(extra 100 with too many request, I am just a normal fl with free themes, not ur gf with so many request like lacy bra, lacy panty, heels, stockings, my room only got stockings and panty!)

( hi, Your sbf Id, r u free at 8pm?) format in SMS/wadsapp.
If no nick just say no nick! << pls follow, dun 1 vomit intestines ~~~~~btw I hate CALLS, thanks!!!

Http://photobucket.com/albums/p739/jenjenjen75/prettygs
For panty u must give one day advance, all clean de, most of the days I don't wear!!! Used gs for sale, 49.90

No tattoos and I don't smoke but I dun mind to meet smoker.

Things to note before you whatsapp me.

1. Do not whatsapp me with hi,hello,what your rate or what services you provide.

2. Be straight to the point and state what time you want to save all the trouble, text with nick,age,race,time.

3. I will post out my working timing and please do not whatsapp me at unearthly hour so please be considerate.

U...can I have ur face pics?
Me...u can ask other local fl about this question, I won't send face pics, if not ok u can skip me.

U...do u wear g string?
Me...I since 18years old alr wear g or t

Last edited:
Vic frsssss.....

Try her last month ... she was very friendly and easy to break the ice. Service was tip top and love e vibrator used vibrate my balls. Overall have a wonderful session with her...

sis vic is one hot & nottie milf, can see from pics her body is well toned...
definitely workout often (includes bed exercises as well)...

she will call you dear dear this, dear dear that, realli like GF liddat...

while BBBJ, she will use a vibrator at your ass, really out of this world...
her pussy is really tight, like one bro said, like doing AJ liddat...
she likes to talk dirty as well, ooh fuck me... makes you want to bang harder and faster...

she is very accommodating and can dress up theme as well...

overall worth a try if you have not...

Owe her a long overdue fr, last night just rtf her again, really enjoy my session with her, request for sia theme, looks 7, a lady who really love sex, plus point is with room at this budget rate and she dont smoke, look younger then her age, late 30s like tat, overall 8/10.

One word, super tight, making love with her is like doing anal job!!!!!!

She still challenge me next round hold longer, naughty and funny lady!!!!!!

Plus point....In her sia uniform while waiting for me...

Total damage 200 with a very nice room, super worth it despite her age.(slim lady with a good attitude and body no scar, no stretch mark)

My fr for vic jie

Had a session with vic tonight, very appreciate her prompt reply at short notice.
Sis was very friendly break ice in no time. We checked, chit chatted like long lost friends. She catbathed me and washed my brother very very clean. After bath we at the bed touching each other, sis gave ma a nice bbj and i painted her. Sis sure likes to be painted. Maybe too tired as i didnt slp well and due to hardwork load, we had it commissionary finished with a doggy. Funny part was my cd too tight it 'dropped' inside her well shaved pussy.

Stats:
Dmg: 180 w rm & cd
Looks: late 30s as described well maintained
Boobs: a small handful with peaky nips
Gfe:9/10
Rtu: surely

Just had a session with Sis Victoria. Her service is excellent and I'm guilty that today my lil bro not performing well as I was exhausted from previous day activity.

Nice place that she booked and she doesn't rush the job and very friendly! Really like her teacher costume! Will RTF when my lil bro is recharged! :rolleyes:

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 8/10 (nice minty experience)
FJ: 8/10 (love the cow girl position)
RTF: Yes!

Just have a session with her yest. too bad is not SIA theme, but teacher theme also not bad la. very high class location lol...

Looks: 6.5/10 average milf
Body: 7/10
Boob: 4/10 b cup, not for boobs lover.
Buttock: 8/10 nice for doggie
BBBJ: 8/10
GFE: 100% very chatty milf
FJ: 8.5/10 wet and tight
Moan: 8.5/10 natural
Painting: 8/10 Super wet.
Attitude: 9/10!

Overall for a LOCAL milf for this price is worth it.

Suddenly miss her tight and wet mm, book a lunch slot, nice rm she have, thumbs up, overall 9/10, she will wear sia uniform wait for you inside the room, funny nice chatty lady, plus point is she will serve u listerin, cold water or coffee. Total damage with room is 200.

My first bonk, first review, please forgive me if im a bad writer.

Had a session with Vic last weekend, everything about her was accurate as per her first post.

Love the way she present herself, well maintained, friendly able to chat anything under the sun, best of all not a time watcher.

Thanks to her guidance i was able to enjoy my first bonk, was really anxious and excited when i booked her and on the way to meet her, once action started all i felt was yeahhhhh baby im tasting the forbidden food, savoury every moments in that session.

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10 well maintained for her age
Boobs : perky nipples and butt
Bbbj : 8/10 almost cum
Service: 8/10 would have been higher if i could have longer session with her
Rtf : Definitely! cant wait to see her in kimono!

Last edited:
Victoria field reports.....

This service is awesome.I like and enjoy to date with this service girls.

Hello Vic,

Come let me help u write review.

Booked her last Sunday last min in the morning.

Reply me half and hour later as she was busy. So fast hand and fast leg arrange time and place.

Grab down and enter the lobby. When I enter the main entrance already spotted her. Ask me go wait at level 2, so I went up and wait.

About 10mins, she came up to find me. Apologize to me to let me wait. So together we left the 2nd floor and went up to the room.

After enter the room, cool down awhile settle down bags n the curtains. Head to bathroom for shower.
Told her to foreplay as step-mother during shower.

Dry ourselves up and I lie down own bed waiting for her. Action starts.

Dmg: 180 w rm & cd (thats was a promo period).
Looks: late 30s. Milf *winkwink*
Boobs: a small b cup
Gfe:9/10
Rtu: I will be back for more.
Lastly: she really not a time waste not like those prc, not even 1hr tell u byebye liao.

Had a session with her yesterday, she is very prompt with her reply...

Good session, have problem getting my little bro hard, but she give in to me, waited me till its hard then we fuck....

very good GFE, experiences lady....
has very wet pussy, really wet, it was dripping....

RTF = yes.

U should post ur age at 35years old, u look younger then 39, power, well maintain!!!

Simple, short fr for u.

sorry about the late FR

Book her last week for 2hour. when reach the hotel she is having her meal sorry for the last min booking .very friendly lady.
but after 1 round. My customer wanted to have a last min meeting with me.
will 100% book her again .
sorry dont write FR that much

LOOK: 6.5 really dont look like 40 age old.
FJ: 8 very wet and horny guy u will enjoy the way she eat u up.
RT:100%

Just had a sextifying sesson with her last night. She is one hell of a horny woman who enjoys sex. Thx to all the other brothers accurate FR.

Looks: 7/10 doesnt look like 40, more like early 30s

Body: 7.5/10 well maintained for her age, slight tummy fat

BBBJ: 10/10 long and so much suction, one word shiok

FJ: 20/10 this is her strong point, she was so horny and wet that she wanted to eat me alive.

RTF: of course, for that kind of services at the value she charged, who wouldnt.

Thx Vic for the immensively good session.

Damn... That was some trip!!! Booked sis for the first time, she seriously looks good for her age!!! Just writing this FR, I getting hard!!! (Sorry bros, too much info!)

Location was superb, no hassle in getting to see her. Door opened, she looks stunning in uniform. Talked like good friends, easy to break the ice! I took a quick shower, then sat on bed and talked some more. Then her hands started fondling me down there while we talked.

Took off my boxers, then massaged my balls and gave me a nice catbath. She then proceeded to suck on my balls. Awesome feeling, then started to bbbj. I think I was leaking a load of pre-cum, she needed to keep spitting out. She then asked if she can cap me. It was not an issue, and she worked her magic. I think if she didn't cap me, I would have wasted my load!!! She did an awesome job with the capped bj, then she playfully told me that she was happy to see me rock hard and started with cowboy. Holy shit!!! Was she fucking tight!! Live seeing her shudder *dunno if real or not, but can feel me hitting her g-spot a few times, super responsive!!!*

Love her grinding, she rode me a couple of minutes more, love her responsiveness, she looked as though she was totally enjoying the session, awesome moaning... *lost in thought now sia* I love petite boobs, and her nipples were damn perky! I sat up and licked and sucked them, again, props to her for her moans!!! Grinded abit more then I switched to her laying down while we continued pounding. Her moaning and calling me pet names was a huge turn on, it's like making love to my gf, and not bonking a FL... After the awesome bj she gave me, I decided to return the favor.

Went down on her, damn, she was juicy and delicious!!! Pressed my tip of the tongue on her clit, she was shuddering!!! I ate her out a for quite a time, hearing her moans *sounds damn genuine, more shuddering and pet name calling saying she loves it* She then told me to fuck her, and I was glad to obey her. Pounded in missionary, it was like a vacuum and it was soooooo enjoyable!!! Finally came inside with the cap on, and boy, the withdrawal felt damn sensitive, her slit refused to let go!!! Bros, seriously, you WILL NOT regret making love, (note I did not say fuck) this milf!!!

In summary:

Looks: 8/10 - for a 40 yr old milf, she is way better to do then other FLs, but that is my take bros. Well maintained, curvy and nice to hold close to you!!

BJ: 10/10 - I have had capped bjs, they were just "meh", this one felt like it was a legit BBBJ. Love her technique!! Craving for more!!!

FJ: off the scale, more than 50/10!!! The sq flight indeed flew me off to another planet!!! I was laying in the bed, dumb-founded!! Seriously wanted to go another round but only had enuff for one shot... I might wanna do her again IN THE EVENING!! It's that bloody good!!!

RTF: Hell yeah!!!!

Bros, 2nd session ON THE SAME DAY!!! Sis was very accommodating, same TCSS session, but this time, once she went to work, I sure as hell DID NOT REGRET it!!! Her capped BJ was twice as good as the earlier session, and I returned the favor of eating her out. Sis seemed to have enjoyed it as she sat on my face while I enjoyed her juicy loins!!! Seeing her quiver, and hearing verbal prompts, I fingered her and she just went wild! Kept asking for more, till both cannot tahan, pulled my finger out, she looked at me and her juices were all over my face, and I definitely made her cum, cos my finger was coated with her creamy cum!!! She apologized and was paiseh, I told her no need, I'm so enjoying it and we grinded with her on top, slowly, then deep, then picking up the pace. Damn, she was so fucking wet and horny, we kept going with me pumping below, squeezing her tits which I loved so much!! She truly loves to be sexed up! Finished up, she was happy, I was happy, I was still inside her and we talked abit. When she withdrew, that sensitive feeling of her wet slit that was lubed with her cum, it felt DIVINE!!!

Seriously guys, best session EVER!!! Loved her comment after we came, "that was a good run!" Really felt like she meant it! Hopefully after I come back from my biz trip, I can have another session with her!

Vic frsssss

Had a session earlier today with this lovely thing here and no regrets!*
She maintained her figure and looks well.*
Definitely worth a return visit.

Looks 7.5
Figure 7.5
Bbbj 8
Fj 8. (Damn wet)

Here's a brief fr for our bros....

I was lucky to be able to meet up with her yesterday night. Let me cut the story short as I'm not a good writer.

Met up with her check into hotel, sis is friendly and ice broke in no time. Action starts with some easy teasing and fore play. And serious business starts when it's time I work my way down south..... sis was super horny and hungry for her pussy to be licked, she was like OMG wtf once I started to worked on her lovely pussy. Her moaning was sexy with her body trembling, and she was super wet in no time.continued licking and fingering for the next 10mims as it was such a turn on for me to see this hungry gal shivering and kicking all over...before I think it's time to get down to some serious pounding in order to fill her hunger.

Alright guys u know what? Hungryme's pussy was damn tight,I was surprised,shocked and felt like cumming in just a few strokes. So no choice I gotta take it slow and steady before finishing off in the last few fast and heavy pounding... lol

Finally before sending sis back, I got to know from her that her last sex was actually three weeks back. Which explains why she's so hungry, horny and tight.

Ladies starting from 35-40s sure is at their most horny stage and that's when they know how to enjoyed sex the most....

A humble fr, Pls pardon me if I'm not good. My first time writing a fr for our brothers here.

Thanks sis for the great time spent together, hope I did brought you to heaven yesterday... lol

Will look forward to meeting you again hungry sis...

Originally Posted by Ah Hai
Had met Her some time back in another forum, and was delighted to meet her here again in this forum while browsing last week.
So arranged a massage session with Her 2 nights ago at her preferred location.
a short FR for the session....
looks : 6.5/10
body : 7/10 well maintained for her age
boobs : B- cuppa, with perky nips
bj : 7/10
Rtf : for sure will, after vitamin M gets recharged.

for milf lovers, this is a good FL to visit. she's not a time keeper and can chat about almost anything under the sun.

I also had the privillege of meeting up with Vic.

Stats mentioned are accurate. This one is MILF in 40s. I think she's relatively well maintained :D

Sis was friendly and accommodating. I managed to try a few positions.

As Sean already mentioned, she's very tight, so well endowed bros, please be gentle :eek:

She likes her pussy to be licked, but I think I was abit green and so did not really satisfy her XD.

Tarma field reports!!!

Took a plunge and tried the combo of 2 ladies more mature then me. The tarma with Zoe and Vic was interesting. Those who have never tried it should give it a go especially with 2 experienced ladies who know how to make things interesting. Usually I’d last 30-40 Min but with this combo I barely lasted 10-15 each time.
Since this is sis vic’s thread, more focus on her first. She is as mentioned, in mid 30s but maintains her body. Not that slim but milfy. Her butt and arms are toned and she really has stamina. I was honestly thinking she was the one having me. Very proactive and easy to break ice. Nice piak sounds if you get the right angle.
The tarma itself was good as they have synergy. I’m honestly lost on who to focus on. I’m inside vic while Zoe is licking all my sensitive areas. Or when I’m fucking Zoe in doggy while vic licks my body. My little bro gave in quite quickly. I felt like I failed the ladies. Hahaha.

Last edited:
Back