• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 PRESENTS ♛ GENE ♛ ™ PIONEER 1ST LADYBOY IN DOME 1 EVER ™❢

TeeRukLover99

Prodigy
Advertiser
1556285971.jpg

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

We Are A Honest Agency That Cherish Clients & Want To Have Long-Term Clients

♛ GENE ♛ ™ PIONEER 1ST LADYBOY IN DOME 1 EVER ™❢

Pros On Booking A Full-Modded LadyBoy

As Many Has The Fantasy To Have A Sexual Experience With A Woman That Can Be Versatile In Intimacy, Ladyboys From Asia Are The Most Graceful Creatures Of The Both Worlds. That's Why Ladyboys Are Desired By Many. They Are In The Most Cases Non Operated, Which Means Still Having Their Male Genitalia. Even Being In Transition From Male To Female, They Keep Their Male Erectile And Ejaculate Function, Then A Man Can Have Then The Pleasure Of Giving And Receiving.

This Is What Makes Special And Attractive To A Man The Are Not Into Gay Sex, But Rather Being With A Woman With Different Genitalia. Asian Lady Boys Can Happen To Be More Graceful And Feminine Than Most Genetic Women, Thx To Their Exotic And Petite Frame.

Ladyboys Are Quite Open To Try New Things And Every That Is Exciting For Man Exciting. They Know Very Well How To Please Men, Being Born With As Male, There Are Not Unknown Questions For What Concern A Male Body. There Is No Risk They Get Pregnant, Not Even After Surgery To Sex Change, And They Can't Have The Period. One Of The Most Things That Turn On A Man, Beside Their Sexy Look, Is Their Sexual Appetite That In Most Cases Is Similar To Male One.

70745375-47.jpg
17949631-45.jpg
29040152-46.jpg

Name: Gene
Nationality: Thailand
Vital Stats: 36DD - 24 - 36
Height: 175CM
Weight: 59KG
Pussy: CLEAN SHAVED

Boobs: ENHANCED
Services Provided: AJ(+$50), MMF, AR, CIM, BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$120 💕 1 SHOT 💕 45 Minutes

$160 💕 2 SHOT 💕 90 Minutes

$400 💕 3 SHOT 💕 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

💝💝 Room & Snowcap Provided 💝💝

Kindly WhatsApp Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Now❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To SECURE A SLOT WITH GENE NOW ❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates & Field Reports Of Our Models,
Last But Not Least,
For PERKS & DISCOUNTS From Us.

⚠ SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED ⚠

Kindly Provide Your LaksaBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience

Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)

Last edited:
Looks: very fair Skin 8.5/10
Body: Tall & slim
Boobs: around C Cup
Kissing: she kiss me so deep until saliva drooling. Frenching very deep.
Catbath: she catbath me like so erotic
BBBJ: she eat my ice cream like lollipop.
GFE: She treat me like a king. She nicely put my clothes on the chair. Very nice of her.

Overall: I can only do one shot coz I doggystyle her all these den 2nd time cannot alr.
I will RTF due to her extraordinary performance. Guys just go her service. You won’t regret one.

Date 日期 : 8th Feb 2024
Name 名字: Gene ($160/2s/90mins) + add-on

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : Tall/Slim but Curvy in the right areas (like Latin swimsuit model)
Boobs 胸部 : C+
Kissing 接吻 : wet & enthu
Catbath 全身漫游 : also very enthu, also got AR
BBBJ 无套口交. : wet and strong suction
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : didn't try
FJ 爱爱 : tight + wet(jelly), sound system also best
HJ: fast + firm / slow + naughty
GFE 女朋友感 : A*Star
Massage 按摩 : Firm + Slow

Overall Experience 整体经验 :
- my 1st time wit LB. very welcoming, slow and sexy
- more enthu than most FLs
- use a lot of jelly and naughty/dirty talk

RTF/RTM 回头率 : thumbs up

Looks: very fair Skin 8.5/10
Body: Tall & slim
Boobs: around C Cup
Kissing: she kiss me so deep until saliva drooling. Frenching very deep.
Catbath: she catbath me like so erotic
BBBJ: she eat my ice cream like lollipop.
GFE: She treat me like a king. She nicely put my clothes on the chair. Very nice of her.

Overall: I can only do one shot coz I doggystyle her all these den 2nd time cannot alr.
I will RTF due to her extraordinary performance. Guys just go her service. You won’t regret one.

sounds like real fun bro. One question.. cos I never tried LB before but tempted by her pic ur review. If shes Fully Modded means no male genetalia right? she looks hot tho.

FR on gene : For some reason I cant sleep and texted to book. Sky bro was swift to the point and told me that she’s going back this evening so I am still in time to book. Seems fated that I book her tho and what follows will explain why so. I Reached the place at the East. Cozy and private. She came to bring me up at the lobby. When she walked out I was like looking at a life version of JYdolls woohoo… Polite and endearing , she ushered me to the room and she wore her bikini upon request. I showered n rinsed before I headed to the bed. Action starts : The Embrace,caressing and foreplay was unforgettable with GFE thru the roof! Like a scene from the movie “my dolly girlfriend” . Nonstop and her DFK was darn gd . Her tall and curvy body was fragrant and her skin was smoother than a woman’s.Her hair was long and silky and smell so good. I went for 1st round, took a rest and smoke a cig. Chatting was congenial. Then wanted to go 2nd round but was exhausted so I showered n got into my clothes . As today she was going back I told her I hope she comes back soon. First experience and got spellbound by her already.
Looks: 11/10 like 3D Overwatch sexy clone doll. Better than the pics actually.
Body :10/10.
GFE 15/10.
Chemistry : Affirmative.
BJ:10/10.
DFK:10/10.
FJ:10/10
HJ 10/10.
RTF: For sure. She’s prettier than some of the Hirogato swimsuit models in my opinion.
Experience: Another level of fetish. I am still thinking of her as I write this FR. Remiscising her roll up eyes …. Oh my oh my…. Very dark … I like it … no I mean I love it . Waiting for her return. Thank u Bro Sky for the decisive recommendation for 160/2 /90 . If she wasnt going back in the evening I would have booked for the night.
Fated that I booked her or I wld have missed a spellbindingly erotic experience otherwise.
👍
🙏
Thank u very much SkyBro for the arrangements.
As on how good she was : I haven’t slept for 46 hrs / had a sprained back and still finished a round. That’s how magical she is.
Gotta book her all night when she comes back.
BTW She's full MOD total woman . The next time...If she is in Hirogato Spandex, it will be absolute erotic madness all night.
🥂

Attachments

• 2c474fe0-1120-4ec5-ae41-4e1167d55983.jpg
    2c474fe0-1120-4ec5-ae41-4e1167d55983.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 87
Back