• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ TEERUKLOVER πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ β™› WAWA β™› 38DD AUNATURALS SVC & GFE ANG PAI IS BACK ONCE AGAIN❒❒

TeeRukLover99

Prodigy
Advertiser
1556285971.jpg

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

πŸ‘‰ CLICK HERE πŸ‘ˆ To Join Us Today For Exclusive Discounts & Privileges

β™› WAWA β™› 38DD AUNATURALS SVC & GFE ANG PAI IS BACK ONCE AGAIN❒❒

PSX-20230724-080746.jpg
PSX-20230724-080908.jpg
PSX-20230724-084331.jpg
PSX-20230724-080852.jpg

Name: Wawa
Nationality: Thailand
Vital Stats: 38DD - 25 - 36

Height: 155CM
Weight: 46KG
Pussy: [SHAVED]
Boobs: [NATURAL]
Services Provided: SW(+$50), COF, CIM, AR, MMF, BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$130 πŸ’• 1 SHOT πŸ’• 45 Minutes

$180 πŸ’• 2 SHOT πŸ’• 90 Minutes

$450 πŸ’• 3 SHOT πŸ’• 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9392 7130 for booking today

SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED

Kindly Provide Your LaksaForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience.

Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)

Last edited:
I choose come to find WaWa because I like she boobs. she smile and naughty when I have sex with she same like I have sex with my girlfriend. Really if you want to make love and want to have feeling same like you make love with girlfriend WaWa she can give you thai feel.
She have look nice she face have look same Japanese not only does she face look like a Japanese . Even her moaning sound is like an AV heroine Japan as well. I very like moaning sound of she because can make me have feel want to so Hight. She like to make help me make love she never leave me tired alone.
She give me finish in CIM after I finish make love with she. She will help me clean my dick by using she mouth. her pussy squeezed so tight. The moment you start penetrating, you will have such a tingling sensation that your little brother will almost cry.
I have never been disappointed once I meet she and you won’t be disappointed either. I confirm ❀️
IMG_4294.jpeg

Looks : 9/10 same as pictured
Boobs : 10/10 very nice boobs soft natural
FJ : 10/10 she have a very nice body when you doggy with she can make you have A good feeling that is hard to describe. And her pussy squeezed so tight.
BBBJ : 10/10 very good suck I recommend you come to try

Attachments

• IMG_4295.jpeg
    IMG_4295.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 139
IMG_4295.jpeg

name: wawa
Language: 9/10 English communication
Appearance: 9/10 personal opinion, I like it
Personality: 10/10 cute, open, coquettish, playful,
Body: 9/10 C cup, smooth skin, fleshy
Abalone: 8/10 with water, comfortable
Blowjob: 10/10 Watching discharge all the time
Kissing: 10/10 tongue kissing
Love love: 10/10 what it feels like to be raped
Bed-calling: 9/10 Like a couple in love, with a flair
GFE: 10/10 like doing it with a lover

When I opened the door, I saw wawa wearing a white see-through pajamas. She looked average, but her breasts were very large. After entering the door, she greeted me with her tongue without saying a few words, and then directly attacked my little brother with her hands, like she was waiting for.
While undressing me, she started playing with my tits while I was fully undressed at this moment I feel that the initiative is no longer on me. When the cat took a bath, she cleaned me up very carefully, sucked my nipples constantly, and played with my little brother with her hands. When the soap was full, she just gave me a blowjob. There are not many people who take the initiative to perform oral sex in the cat bath. This operation is really cool.
Changing the incident to the bed, she continued to attack my little brother with her mouth,tits. She stopped suddenly while holding my little brother in her mouth, her mouth skills are at the master level.
When the main role started, she wanted to start the fight directly she asked me to wear a helmet. When the play started, it stunned me. She enjoys making love very much, moaning while pausing, and ask like her husband to cheer up, she is amazing. Her attack was so violent that I quickly disarmed. The thing came, she didn't pay attention to what I said, and continued to attack me.after ejaculation,she continued to blow me again again and again .
After the rapist let me go,she helped me clean up,
The second shot is the same as the first shot,I thought I didn't want to admit defeat, so I ate her pussy first and attacked her big tits plus fingering attack, that make her so wet like raining
Suddenly she took out her g string and bound my hands and covered my face with her sexy pajamas. To be honest, it's really tied well. Now she can let her play with me.I wants to play with her breasts, and after all, she is so wild and very stubborn. She screamed so loudly that she twitched like a Japanese AV star then we finish our second shot. We all fell down she helped me clean it up,by using her mouth.

Wawa ( Teeraklover)

Looks: 9/10 (same as in pic, but I think real good more than pic )
Body: 9/10 (petite with smooth skin and meaty ass)
Boobs: 10/10 (nice and firm that fit her body shape)
Frenching 10/10 (French non stop, same gf)
BBBj : 10000/10 (Her tongue can make you cum with just a touch. You won't be able to forget her when her mouth touches your brother. She knows strategic points to destroy your walls.)
FJ: 10000/10 (As soon as I'm scared put mouth of Wawa on my little snake I felt a tingling sensation. At first, I thought that After I walked into the wawa room Will ask to go to the bathroom first Because I've been having pains to pee since driving. But when he meets wawa he starts to play love songs only. I was so nervous that I forgot about the pain. I don't know because of excitement.
I don't know because of excitement. or because Wawa made me feel too sensitive, suddenly my little snake had passed out, but Wawa used an effort to stir up My little snake to come back to life and quickly put a condom on my little snake.
Wawa calmly took my little snake into Wa Wa's cave. After wawa succeeded in taking my little snake into the cave entrance The mouth of the cave that is thrilling, oh my god, inside the cave is even more thrilling. Don't move your ass just yet. I ask wawa.
But wawa was so angry and heartless that wawa didn't listen to me at all. Wai Wai's butt very high and hit hard on my little snake and then crushed Bee outside my little snake
wawa, grabbed me and pressed down. While holding on to my arm, β€œDid I come to give you rape me. ter finishing the mission, Wa Wa used his tongue to lick and clean my snake's head. Hmmm, I almost wanted to die right there
GFE: 10/10 strong bf feel with and not a time watcher)

Attachments

• IMG_4276.jpeg
    IMG_4276.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 336
1556285971.jpg

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

πŸ‘‰ CLICK HERE πŸ‘ˆ To Join Us Today For Exclusive Discounts & Privileges

β™› WAWA β™› 38DD AUNATURALS SVC & GFE ANG PAI IS BACK ONCE AGAIN❒❒

PSX-20230724-080746.jpg
PSX-20230724-080908.jpg
PSX-20230724-084331.jpg
PSX-20230724-080852.jpg

Name: Wawa
Vital Stats: 38DD - 25 - 36

Height: 155CM
Weight: 46KG
Pussy: [SHAVED]

Boobs: [NATURAL]
Services Provided: SW(+$50), COF, CIM, AR, MMF, BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$130 πŸ’• 1 SHOT πŸ’• 45 Minutes

$180 πŸ’• 2 SHOT πŸ’• 90 Minutes

$450 πŸ’• 3 SHOT πŸ’• 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9392 7130 for booking today

SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED

Kindly Provide Your LaksaForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience.

Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)
Hellloo

Back