• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

💋SweetThai🇹🇭 Presents: 🥤 Soda 🥤 A bubbly lady for a sweet experience 💕❤️🧡

Soda Sweethai

Looks: 8/10. Same face as photo
Boobs: 8/10. soft and natural, very nice to grab.
Body: 9/10. slim with nice curve and very sexy
BBBJ: 9/10. One of the best I had, skillful use of tongue, swirl and twirl on my dickhead like a pro, the feeling was awesome
FJ: 7/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and juicy.
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

Overall she is a nice lady to have a good time with.

Thanks Bro Donut

Soda sweethai

My first thai here

Looks: 9 nice looking with long hair
Body: 9 slim,petite with sexy body with sexy thighs and sexy butt
Boobs: 9 natural for touching and sucking
BBBJ: 9 skillful, slow and deep with lot of suction with deepthroat
FJ: 9 try a few pattern, missionary, riding and finish of with doggie
Attitude: 9 patient and hardworking, no complaint
GFE: 9 high as feel like making love with gf

She surely know how to treat and coax a man well. Please treat her well.

Feel the place a happy man.

FR for Soda Sweet Thai

Looks: 8/10
Bitchy and horny thai tanned look.
Typical tanned thai look. Sweet and beautiful lady with smooth skin and small, firm and perky boobs (B cup). Just like what was shown in the pics

BBBJ: 8/10
Strong and powerful, less tongue, more mouth. Really feels like a mouth fuck rather than a tease. Very hard working also. Non-stop sucking and licks all over shaft and balls

Painting: 9/10.
Her pussy was delicious and when teased and aroused properly by my tongue and lips, her juices flowed out. Make her O twice and she was damn happy

FJ: 9/10
I tried missionary and cowgirl, I like her moan, can feel her moan is real.

GFE - 9/10
Lots of cuddling in bed and frenching. Awesome GFE! She even grinded her pussy on my bare cock after catbath and BBBJ.

Overall: 9/10
RTF: I would love to! Her cheeky,bitchy, smiley and vixen face and slim body is to die for!

Thanks bro Donut for arrangement.

Contact Us & Make your Bookings Now!

Attachments

• IMG_20220822_185026_771.jpg
    IMG_20220822_185026_771.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 84
Had a sexssion earlier with Soda from Sweethai

Kudos to bro Ok. Professional and steady. Quick to reply to message.

Location is central

Look 90% to pic. Abit of thai tan.

Slim body. No fats at all.

Boobs is enhanced C cup

Like what other bro said her bbbj is really good. Will lick suck your shaft and balls. Suction also power. As I like her bbbj, I asked her to continue doing it and also tried my luck whether she will swallow. She said Ok for a price and deal on. Even after I shot out my army she will still continue sucking it to the last drip and ate it all up.

Her tongue fight is good and will also auto stick it into your mouth.

As I was tired from a long day I just wanted to enjoy her bbbj so didn't try her love hole but I suppose it should be good if her foreplay is an indicator.

Gfe is top notch and can talk about anything. Pretty open to sharing her life stories. Apparently she is making a shortlist of places to go for food to try lol. This gal is a gem and worth a visit. Glad I listened to bro donut

Back