• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

πŸ’‹SweetThaiπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­ Presents: πŸ’• Nany πŸ’• An alluring Face Going Down on You πŸ’• πŸ’–β€οΈ

SweetThai

πŸ”₯ New Arrival πŸ”₯

B612_20220715_141148_344.jpg

B612_20220715_141355_121.jpg

πŸ’‹SweetThaiπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­ Presents: πŸ’• Nany πŸ’• An alluring Face Going Down on You πŸ’• πŸ’–β€οΈ

πŸ’• Nany πŸ’• Our Luxurious of Sex & Love has arrived in SG! πŸ’– The alluring Siam Bu that you always wanted! πŸŽ‰ Presenting our, πŸ’• Nany πŸ’• who is possibly one of the Most Horny, sexy and sweet lady to ever grace Sweet Thai and definitely a petite girl with really smooth fair skin. πŸ’• Nany πŸ’• is also a really funny and jovial girl , so if you are looking for a Sexciting time, Just cum and give all your desire to her. πŸ’ž

The land of smiles😊 is the place we miss. Sweet Thai bring you the finest hospitality with our thai friends that can give you a sextifying time!

πŸ’• Nany πŸ’•
⭐ Age : 23
⭐ Height : 157 CM
⭐ Weight : 42 KG
⭐ Statistics : 23B-24-34
⭐ Nationality: THAI πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
⭐ Skin: Fair
⭐ Smoker: No
⭐ Language: English
⭐ Type: Incall

🍭Inclusive of: High GFE, Frenching, πŸ‘„BBBJ, Catbath, Hand Job, CLEAN SHAVED,πŸ‘ 69, Fuck Job.

πŸ’žAvailable DamagesπŸ’ž
1. 1Shot/50mins/$130
2. 2Shots/90mins/$210

⭐ Above Price is Inclusive of Private Apartment with attached toilet, Discreet location, Safety Caps & Fresh Big Towels & Toiletries.
⭐ Direct Payment to our girls before all Services Starts (Cash Only).

For bookings, do send us a whatsapp message:
Whatsapp: +66989698285 / +66611376440

Telegram: https://t.me/+prQBYmVCN74yNjQ1
(Msgs only, no calls)

Nany Sweetthai. 24th July

https://sweetthaisg.weebly.com/

Saw new lady in the web so contacted OKT to make arrangement.

Location is convenient for both driving and grabbing. Clean towels and comfortable shower room

Long hair and look to be in her late 20s. Bitchy and pleasant looking face.

B cup boobs with some tattoo and petite and nice proportionally built body that was good to cuddle.

Nicely trimmed pussy, seductively scented and juicy

Nice perky butt that is perfect for doggy and spooning

Great effort in BBBJ, proven she is a cock lover.

Eager to please and accommodative to the sexual positions I desired. I find her very enjoyable.

You will definitely enjoy your session with her. If all goes well with my schedule , I will book her again this weekend.

Bro , please take good care of her.

Thanks for the arrangement Bro Donut.

Nany Sweetthai

Looks : 7 cute with vixen and bitchy look, same as in pics

Body : 7 Good consider thai tanned skin and petite with some tattoos

Boobs : 7 small B and sexy orginal

Frenching: 9 wild and deep with gf feel

BBBJ : 9 deep throat and right suction

FJ : 9 rocks well together with you

GFE : 10 very good attitude, good talker and passionate

Please do support her.

A nice not to be gem. She serve well and surely not a time watcher.

Thanks bro donut.

Nany Sweetthai

486374.jpg

Wow. Such a beautiful and well groomed look lady. Can tell that she really a professional in her dressing and make up. Especially her posture with her petite, slim slender sexy tattoo tanned body. The way she bring forward herself to me makes me feel high too. Her English is not very good but she tries her best to communicate and friendly towards me.

The best is her seductiveness in bed. Seeing her slim sexy body and the moans she makes when I pump her is like in heaven. The sensual ticklish feel when she catbath my body. Her blowjob is simply out of this world too. Combined with alternating movement between my dick, her licking and sucking made me almost cum before I get to pump her. I have to slow her down to control my cum.

Honestly, I doubt I will encounter another girl like her in future. She is totally my type 10/10.

Thank you bro donut for arranging nany the gem πŸ’Ž

Nany Sweethai

Looks 8/10 Big eyes , nice smelling hair with a very warm smile. Feel very welcomed, like she looked forward to meet me.

Boobs : Soft , natural B

Body : Smooth, tanned slim body with some tattoo and nice curvy.

French : Very good with her tongue. Don’t mind kissing while fucking.

Blowjob : 10/10 Slow and steady. She got real skill, when she switch from licking around teasing my dickhead to engulfing my entire dick in her mouth within a split second.

FJ : Very pro-active. Plus point she gets wet very easily.Her moans damn solid. Definitely not a robotic system. Doggy - missionary - cow girl, very willing to please. Her ass look so good when she was riding me.

Overall : Horny gf feel. Very responsive body , eager to make you happy. Will RTF definitely.

A great gem. Thanks bro donut.

Nany Sweet Thai

I bonked few days ago, it was a fabulous bonk, thanks to bro donut for the arrangement.

my FR. she was normal looking and a sweet lady.

very gf like feeling. never once gave me a feeling that i was bonking stranger i have just met. very nice, chatty and sexy gal.

Ratings:
looks: 8 (rather sweet gal)
boobs: 8 (natural B cup)
body: 8 (slim and petite with some little tattoo)
BBBJ: 8.5 (good my rod a good paint, nearly CIM)
fj: 8.5 (tried 3 positions b4 cuming in doggie)
Pussy: 8 (small, trimmed and tight)
attitude: 9.5 (super gf feeling)
RTF: Yes

Try out this stable and test drive Nany

Looks : 8.5

Body : 8

Boobs : 8

Frenching: 9

BBBJ : 8.5

FJ : 9

GFE : 8.5

RTF: Yes