• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Wawa Teeruklover

Chinasit209

Wawa ( Teeraklover)

Looks: 9/10 (same as in pic, but I think real good more than pic )
Body: 9/10 (petite with smooth skin and meaty ass)
Boobs: 10/10 (nice and firm that fit her body shape)
Frenching 10/10 (French non stop, same gf)
BBBj : 10000/10 (Her tongue can make you cum with just a touch. You won't be able to forget her when her mouth touches your brother. She knows strategic points to destroy your walls.)
FJ: 10000/10 (As soon as I'm scared put mouth of Wawa on my little snake I felt a tingling sensation. At first, I thought that After I walked into the wawa room Will ask to go to the bathroom first Because I've been having pains to pee since driving. But when he meets wawa he starts to play love songs only. I was so nervous that I forgot about the pain. I don't know because of excitement.
I don't know because of excitement. or because Wawa made me feel too sensitive, suddenly my little snake had passed out, but Wah-Wah used an effort to stir up My little snake to come back to life and quickly put a condom on my little snake.
Wawa calmly took my little snake into Wa Wa's cave. After wa wa succeeded in taking my little snake into the cave entrance The mouth of the cave that is thrilling, oh my god, inside the cave is even more thrilling. Don't move your ass just yet. I ask wawa.
But wawa was so angry and heartless that wawa didn't listen to me at all. Wai Wai's butt very high and hit hard on my little snake and then crushed Bee outside my little snake
wawa, grabbed me and pressed down. While holding on to my arm, “Did I come to give you rape me. ter finishing the mission, Wa Wa used his tongue to lick and clean my snake's head. Hmmm, I almost wanted to die right there
GFE: 10/10 strong bf feel with and not a time watcher)

Attachments

• IMG_4276.jpeg
    IMG_4276.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 925
Back