• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

SLUTTY/GFE/LEGENDARY THROAT/NIKKIEPINKIE

The one and only Nikkiepinkie
Race: Father Lebanon chinese mix Mother malay
Looks: Foxy Slutty
Nationality: singaporean
Height: 165cm
Weight: 45kg
Physique: Born with a natural great genetics, Natural Curve, Slim, Natural killer ass.
Tattoo: some tattoo on my shoulder to hand and back
Diet: High protein low carb
Do modelling for car show and import night.
I am hardworking and love to enjoy a nice session with you.

I am a very wild and slutty girl. I have 2 side of me, Xiao mei mei type and mature slutty girl type. I know how to turn you on to be the type of girl you like. To love you, Saiyan you, take care of you. Many have said I have super high GFE and I can hold a conversation well. I been trained by my first boyfriend, tied me up and dominated me. If you have watch fifty shade of grey then I can be your Ms grey. My pussy is wet every day waiting for a men to dominate me in bed. Never ending of desire of myself.

This week 9 oct onwards schedule:

Only taking 6 slot
Thurs 8-10pm Last 2 slot
Sat 3-10pm

Deepthroat + FJ 650/1/1
Deepthroat + slutty GFE 1250/2/2(highly recommend)
Deepthroat + GFE + Fantasy 1800/3/3

BBBJ + deepthroat: 350 30min 1 shot

Extras: COF add $100
CIM add $50
BDSM: add $200

Repeat customer or regular $50 discount

Deposit of $50 is required for confirm booking through paynow or paylah, upon turn up pay the remaining balance.(For not wasting my time)

BDSM: include tied up, handcuff, vibrator, any sex toy. Pm me of what you bringing and what i cant do before our agreement.
Only available in my hotel room or your car

Video call: 100/10min
Only available in my hotel room

Do's:
FJ with condom, BBBJ, deepthroat, gag, face fuck, foreplay, HJ, hugging, roleplay, kiss depend on chemistry.
Don't: raw, anal, face slapping, strangle, hair pulling, rude, swallow, ass riming

Pm me your race, age and service
t.me/nikkiepinkie
Telegram Channel: t.me/nikkiepinkie99
Accept all races except Indian and white

Last edited:
Back