• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Newbie here. Was scammed recently, wanted bros help

peater65

Reached out to a girl, manager asked for payment ahead of time as deposit, I got scam for a bit, but refused after a certain amount. This was followed by a message threatening me with a beating and with my phone number saved saying it will be used to track me even overseas. Can bros advise how to handle? I never met the girl and money i was stupid to lose so don't care but how should i handle the threat? Is it real threat?

Best advice that I can give to you is never transfer deposit upfront, any decent OKT will allow you to pay cash when meeting the girl.
The threatening part, feel free to ignore them, nothing will happen. They are lucky you don't report them for scamming you to the authorities.

Any if this scam happen within our forums, do send me a DM with proof and I will deal with it.

Stay safe while having fun!

Back