• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.nl

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Great Bonks (STRICTLY for advertiser gal only) - Thai Lady

*FR FOR FL*

🗓️ Date 日期 : 15 mar 2024

Name 名字: Flimi

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8.5/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10
Kissing 接吻 : 7.5/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 10/10
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ: 9/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10
Massage 按摩 : n/a

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : Very good experience

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️
🔹 sensual
🔹 great fj
🔹 feels great to finger

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

To All Cheongster,

I start this thread to support those Reliable and Thai stable Lady here with great services

Hope bros here can support. My intention here is to give laksa member here more infos on which FL and stables to choose.

Please actively share your FR here.
FR FOR FL

🗓 Date 日期 : 19-03-24

Name 名字: Flimi

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10 almost identical pic match
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20s
Body 身材 : 10/10 ive nv seen anyt like it b4
Boobs 胸部 : 20/10 Sibei Dua bros
Kissing 接吻 : 10/10 she prob been to Paris b4
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : didn't try
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10 fking wild, if only she was my first time..
HJ: 9/10 solid
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 bros pls take care of her
Massage 按摩 : didn't try

📝 Overall Experience: (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :

Reviews are right, shes wild af. The moment we stepped in she went straight full on tiger mode leaving me no opportunity to catch my breath. Also I nv see boobs this big b4, soft tender and shes damn sensitive if u suck on it. Can say she learned how to PSE super well. GFE can talk, pls take good care of her bros. She is one yall shouldn't miss out istg.

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵

🔹
🔹
🔹

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Thanks OKT once again, this one truly solid!

*FR FOR FL*

🗓️ Date 日期 : 19 mar

Name 名字: Nami

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. more of the cute type than pretty to be honest. but regardless, still pretty good
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 22
Body 身材 : 7/10 abit more on the curvy side
Boobs 胸部 : 9/10 . natural and soft. really nice to grab
Kissing 接吻 : 8/10. took some time but as long you initiate it, she will come back fighting
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10 standard SOP but still good
BBBJ 无套口交. : 8/10, slow and steady but wa, she went down on the balls and it was amazing!
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10 very hardworking and doesn’t get tired easily. will accomodate to the positions you want
HJ: NA
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 GFE gao gao. after first session will lie down with you and chitchat, will share with you about her life and cuddle with you while talking. amazing!
Massage 按摩 : NA

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹 GFE gao gao
🔹 very cute actually. and she’s still very young so please take care of her
🔹 no commercial feeling and she make sure that you enjoy your time there

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : 8/10 as i also want to try others

*FR FOR Kelly*

🗓️ Date 日期 : 03 Apr 2024

Name 名字: Kelly

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8.5/10, very good look, can give 9, give 8.5 because room too dark so cannot see clearly so be conservative abit.

Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25

Body 身材 : 9/10, think can go do modelling

Boobs 胸部 : 8/10, not very big, maybe a c+ firm when press.

Kissing 接吻 : NA, I shy didn't try out

Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10, only do licking on nipper and upper body, but the feeling is good

BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10, great licking and suck

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA

FJ 爱爱 : 7/10, tight and nice

HJ: NA

GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10, when resting lie by your side and chit chat, smell nice

Massage 按摩 : NA

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : Not the best I've had, but consider very nice, like the BJ very much.

🔹 GF experience

🔹 great BJ

🔹 Pretty fluent English speaker, actually one of the best I've met so far.

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes, most likely.

*FR FOR FL*

🗓️ Date 日期: 4th April 2024

Name 名字: Annie

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8.5/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : mid 20s
Body 身材 : 9/10
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10
Kissing 接吻 : 8/10
Catbath 全身漫游 : never try
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : never try
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ: 9/10
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10
Massage 按摩 : 8/10

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : Very good experience

🔹 sensual
🔹 great fj
🔹 feels great to finger

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Back