• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Article Does the Female Orgasm Depend on the Partners Wallet

Graph

P0VAy.jpg

We would like to say no, but American scientists claim that the partner's wallet is indeed important.

Money gives security and certainty and this shows in sexual life as well. That?s why the intensity of orgasms and their number is supposedly connected to the partner?s assets. Thomas Pollet believes that this is a special way in which evolution functions. An orgasm is a big puzzle for biologists because it?s specific to only a few species of animals and its purpose is unclear. That?s why some psychologists conclude that choosing a partner has become connected to the evolutionary need for survival guarantee, which means financial stability in our society. Besides the symmetry of the face, a well-shaped body and attraction, money is becoming one of the key factors for procreation.

Your partner's wallet determines your pleasure
David Buss, professor of psychology at the University of Texas explored the function of the orgasm in his book The Evolution of Desire. He wrote: ?They (the orgasms) could promote emotional bonding with a high-quality male (i.e. one who drives a Ferrari) or they could serve as a signal that women are highly sexually satisfied, and hence unlikely to seek sex with other men. What those orgasms are saying is ?I'm extremely loyal, so you should invest in me and my children.?? A woman who knows that her man has money, that he can take care of her and their children will be much more relaxed sexually and will be able to enjoy intercourse more. This can?t be mixed up with conscious thinking and male-female relationships. We?re talking about an ?animal? response to the factors in sexuality, like the partner's wallet.

Or is the dependence on the partner's wallet false?
The Chinese have conducted a big study among Chinese people about their sexual life, income and many other factors. The conclusion was made from a sample of 1534 women who answered questions about their sexual life and were in a relationship. 121 of them always experienced an orgasm during intercourse, 408 had them often, 762 had them sometimes and 243 of them had them rarely or never. The numbers match the ones shown in the polls and researches in western countries. The research is shocking especially for men who judge their skill by their ability to ensure their woman has an orgasm. But all is not bad because at least you have two options now. You can either become richer or improve your technique in bed. You?ll definitely make more orgasms happen if you take care of your and your family?s security. You can also blame evolution if you?re poor and can?t satisfy a woman. Every kind of nonsense comes in handy during the recession. Especially if your wife starts complaining that her partner's wallet is not fat enough.

P0VAy.jpg

We would like to say no, but American scientists claim that the partner's wallet is indeed important.

Money gives security and certainty and this shows in sexual life as well. That?s why the intensity of orgasms and their number is supposedly connected to the partner?s assets. Thomas Pollet believes that this is a special way in which evolution functions. An orgasm is a big puzzle for biologists because it?s specific to only a few species of animals and its purpose is unclear. That?s why some psychologists conclude that choosing a partner has become connected to the evolutionary need for survival guarantee, which means financial stability in our society. Besides the symmetry of the face, a well-shaped body and attraction, money is becoming one of the key factors for procreation.

Your partner's wallet determines your pleasure
David Buss, professor of psychology at the University of Texas explored the function of the orgasm in his book The Evolution of Desire. He wrote: ?They (the orgasms) could promote emotional bonding with a high-quality male (i.e. one who drives a Ferrari) or they could serve as a signal that women are highly sexually satisfied, and hence unlikely to seek sex with other men. What those orgasms are saying is ?I'm extremely loyal, so you should invest in me and my children.?? A woman who knows that her man has money, that he can take care of her and their children will be much more relaxed sexually and will be able to enjoy intercourse more. This can?t be mixed up with conscious thinking and male-female relationships. We?re talking about an ?animal? response to the factors in sexuality, like the partner's wallet.

Or is the dependence on the partner's wallet false?
The Chinese have conducted a big study among Chinese people about their sexual life, income and many other factors. The conclusion was made from a sample of 1534 women who answered questions about their sexual life and were in a relationship. 121 of them always experienced an orgasm during intercourse, 408 had them often, 762 had them sometimes and 243 of them had them rarely or never. The numbers match the ones shown in the polls and researches in western countries. The research is shocking especially for men who judge their skill by their ability to ensure their woman has an orgasm. But all is not bad because at least you have two options now. You can either become richer or improve your technique in bed. You?ll definitely make more orgasms happen if you take care of your and your family?s security. You can also blame evolution if you?re poor and can?t satisfy a woman. Every kind of nonsense comes in handy during the recession. Especially if your wife starts complaining that her partner's wallet is not fat enough.
hmm... very subjective. Millionaires or even billionaires get cheated on when brokeys take advantage. Women feel secure or satisfied with resourceful and powerful men. getting the seed in or the feel of getting it will do for them.

Back