• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Coco aka Keke - Massage lady for sharing

Naka

Veteran Samster
Disclaimer
这个战报是我的个人试过而写的。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。我会尽力写得很准确。如果读者认为是假的 可以不要看。我感觉服务好并不代表其他人也有一样的感觉。每个人都会有不同的体验。这个战报只是要给读者懂 和期望会有什么的服务。也可以帮助读者做出正确的选择。如果您认为不好,请不要怪我。

在你读之前,要注意这些。
-战报里的评分是根据我自己的判断,会与其他读者不同
-请不要把战报看的这样重也不要放在心上
-请不要让小孩看和模仿
-阅读时要确保妻子或女友不在身边
-我的战报格式和内容会跟以前的相似

分享战报

我先要谢谢朋友的分享。男人也要会保养。多按摩。多做运动才可以保持好的性功能。

*请尊重小姐,别乱乱来。按摩保养而已。要乱来的。走远一点。

地方:秘密,驾车和搭地铁和巴士都很方便。也很容易找。肯定约才给你懂。
配套:拿的按摩60 分钟$58。保养另外算。
按摩师:有好几个。可是我约的是苗苗。
微信:lovinglife3134

Coco 在那边以今做了好几年了,之前也在另一个地方做。

环境: ★★★★★
很舒服。很亲新。很幽靜。地方看了也挺新。有几个房间。房间曼大。我拿的房间可以冲凉的。不懂其他的房间有 冲凉的吗。墙壁防音。没有窗帘。按摩床清洁舒服。

样貌: ★★★★
苗苗不会老。样貌不错。那些你不会拒绝的。耐看年轻女型。感覺有女人味那种。带这口罩看不到笑容。她為人健 談也友善。

身材:★★★★
娇小玲珑。长发。身材还曼性感的那种。穿著衣服來看,屬於苗條。皮膚偏白且滑

按摩: ★★★★★
技术专业。沒有偷工減料。按摩技术很有经验。力度足够。十分專業到位。手法細膩。按到很舒服。按摩时有些部 位的肌肉很酸痛。整個過程讓你舒服安逸。解除身體的隐患和疲勞。把我按到整个身体非常很轻松和 漂浮的感觉。

保养: ★★★★★
他的手法嫻熟。弄到我每个筋都很松,很痛,很麻和很酸。每個部位都安了很久。整个过程很慢,很久也很详细。 最喜歡的是她的那個拉著根疏通經絡的手法,那种又酸有痛的感觉讓你整個過程飄飄欲仙。有回到天堂的感觉。很 舒服。感觉爽爆了。

态度: ★★★★★
服务态度非常好。很用心也很细心。為人随和,亲切,友善,热情而又健谈。非常专业。没有待勾。不会很赶时间 也不会脸黑黑。

整体: ★★★★★
感觉很好。她的手法也很试和我。试和我就不会换来换去就会经常过去支持。有感觉到性能力又更好 了。

评论
我的华文不太好,也在学习过程中。 请大家多多包含。

我的战报很长。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报。希望我的战后报告可以让大家有一样的体验。

FR copyright© of bro naka~那卡哥

Last edited:
Contact inside the thread, please own time own target if keen to engage their service.

Tried keke after adding wechat as share by TS.

Lady was fun, friendly and MILFY. Sexy too at certain angle. Sure the type you will not reject. Nice figure too.

Massage place clean, nice and easy to locate with proper massage facilities.

Her massage was great with good strength and professional as i would give a rating of 9.

Manhood maintenance was shiok, pain and comfortable and she was hardworking to ensure the areas were well massaged.

The after treatment is strong which getting harder and prolong the time.

Will definitely go back again for massage and regular maintenance.

Keke aka Coco was a young MILF and chio looking type lady.

She was friendly, talkative and the chatty type. Very friendly and alway bring a smile.

The location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet. Place was small too. I only see Amy alone throughout but did not see any others ladies. she has a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

I cannot really see her boobs side but was B+ I think as she was with clothes on.

Her massage skill was good, delicate and professional with sufficient strength. She know how and where to ease the tension as that make the whole process to be comfortable, relieves hidden dangers and fatigue.

She will first examine my brother then she will start with slow and nice stroking and massage then follow by the grap root. Her grap root technique was very powerful and skillful. She will rotate the palm of your glans with the palm of your hand, and attack the sensitive parts with your mother fingers. She will also grab, rotate and massage your the vein of your egg as well as the rod. Every part was grapes and massage for a long time. The technique of dredging the veins make me feel ecstatic and super comfortable and it has take my brother from heaven to hell and back to heaven. The feeling was pain but shiok.

Her service attitude is good with no rushing of time and the very relaxing type.

I would consider the girlfriend feel was good as she make me feel at home and I was well taken care off.

I feel happy and will return again next month.

Disclaimer
这个战报是我的个人试过而写的。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。我会尽力写得很准确。如果读者认为是假的 可以不要看。我感觉服务好并不代表其他人也有一样的感觉。每个人都会有不同的体验。这个战报只是要给读者懂 和期望会有什么的服务。也可以帮助读者做出正确的选择。如果您认为不好,请不要怪我。

在你读之前,要注意这些。
-请不要把战报看的这样重也不要放在心上
-请不要让小孩看和模仿
-阅读时要确保妻子或女友不在身边
-我的战报格式和内容会跟以前的相似

分享战报

技术专业。沒有偷工減料。按摩技术很有经验。力度足够。十分專業到位。手法細膩。按到很舒服。按摩时有些部 位的肌肉很酸痛。整個過程讓你舒服安逸。解除身體的隐患和疲勞。把我按到整个身体非常很轻松和 漂浮的感觉。

他的手法嫻熟。弄到我每个筋都很松,很痛,很麻和很酸。每個部位都安了很久。整个过程很慢,很久也很详细。 最喜歡的是她的那個拉著根疏通經絡的手法,那种又酸有痛的感觉讓你整個過程飄飄欲仙。有回到天堂的感觉。很 舒服。感觉爽爆了。

评论

Disclaimer

在你读之前,要注意这些。
-请不要把战报看的这样重也不要放在心上
-请不要让小孩看和模仿
-阅读时要确保妻子或女友不在身边
-我的战报格式和内容会跟以前的相似

分享战报

评论

@Naka
Hi bro
Can share contact?

Keke aka Coco was a young MILF and chio looking type lady.

She was friendly, talkative and the chatty type. Very friendly and alway bring a smile.

The location was easy accessible and the place was cosy, comfortable, clean and quiet. Place was small too. I only see Amy alone throughout but did not see any others ladies. she has a slim and nice figure with fair and silky skin type.

I cannot really see her boobs side but was B+ I think as she was with clothes on.

Her massage skill was good, delicate and professional with sufficient strength. She know how and where to ease the tension as that make the whole process to be comfortable, relieves hidden dangers and fatigue.

She will first examine my brother then she will start with slow and nice stroking and massage then follow by the grap root. Her grap root technique was very powerful and skillful. She will rotate the palm of your glans with the palm of your hand, and attack the sensitive parts with your mother fingers. She will also grab, rotate and massage your the vein of your egg as well as the rod. Every part was grapes and massage for a long time. The technique of dredging the veins make me feel ecstatic and super comfortable and it has take my brother from heaven to hell and back to heaven. The feeling was pain but shiok.

Her service attitude is good with no rushing of time and the very relaxing type.

I would consider the girlfriend feel was good as she make me feel at home and I was well taken care off.

I feel happy and will return again next month.
Hi @fairybell

Can share contact?

Back