• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.nl

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

Amanda the GND cutie next door

Mandy101

Hey Guys I am finally back, to those whom already know me hi everyone , I am back for good , I am currently only accepting limited clients ( as I am not working daily plus Covid numbers are high now ) Be that super lucky guy to have fun together with me

I am NOT A SCAMMER, been an old timer been in the industry 7 years with a lot of good REPUTATION in the industry. I left the industry to work a decent job, but in the search for another job. I am back only for a short period…. Thanks for the support ❤️❤️❤️

My best asset is my ass and tight pussy (well known for it )Love to get my pussy fucked hard with all the wet juices dripping from me. And I am good at facefucking with drools dropping all over my face till my boobs. Love that. And lastly I love to ride and end it with doggie and hard deep pumps. Won’t say I am the best but I definitely give good service. In the elites, XOXO

Name: Amanda

Race: Chinese

Nationally: Local

Wt: 63kg

Ht: 1.68cm

Stats: 34D / 27 / 36

My Gift’s Included of: +$50 FOR THE ROOM COST THANKS , BJ AND SEX AT MY PLACE ( SAFE and QUIET location in town don’t worry you can trust me your safety I believe in being DISCREET and SAFE myself ) .

Handjob Gift : $100. Video call Gift : $80 per time

BBBJ Gift: $130/1/1 , +$30 for cim, Incall + $50 ( in car or staircase if you want me to travel down to your location i will have to charge an extra of $50 for my taxi fare)

FJ Gift: $300/1/1 ( not inclusive of room and condoms)

$550/2/2 ( not inclusive of room and condoms)

$1500/overnight/8hours ( not inclusive of room and condoms)

AJ Gift : $400/1/1 ( not inclusive of room and condoms)

$650/2/2 ( not inclusive of room and condoms)

Dinner dates Gifts available: $200 per evening date ( 3 hours max dinner on you ).

If you wanna REJECT me for whatever reasons please pass me a fee of $50 Gift for my time, thank you very much as I need time to get ready and such as I mentioned you respect me I will the same in return thanks.

DONT'S !!!!!

NO RAW !!!! And for house calls it is depending on the area you live in.

SMS ME AT 83791055 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT THANKS
C6698068-7B2C-44A2-A80B-A5565E5B0D68.jpeg

Back