• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ TEERUKLOVER πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ β™› MIZA β™› MODELALIKE FIGURE WITH 36C BOOBS & MEATY ASS❒❒

TeeRukLover99

Prodigy
Advertiser
1556285971.jpg

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

πŸ‘‰ CLICK HERE πŸ‘ˆ To Join Us Today For Exclusive Discounts & Privileges

β™› MIZA β™› MODELALIKE FIGURE WITH 36C BOOBS & MEATY ASS❒❒

PSX-20230405-190136.jpg
PSX-20230405-190147.jpg
PSX-20230405-190141.jpg
PSX-20230405-190648.jpg

Name: Miza
Nationality: Thailand
Vital Stats: 36C - 25 - 36
Height: 165CM
Weight: 52KG
Pussy: TRIMMED

Boobs: ENHANCED
Services Provided:AR, COF, MMF, BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$110 πŸ’• 1 SHOT πŸ’• 45 Minutes

$160 πŸ’• 2 SHOT πŸ’• 90 Minutes

$400 πŸ’• 3 SHOT πŸ’• 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9035 3265 for booking today

SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED

Kindly Provide Your LaksaBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience

Open From 1030am to 1230am Daily (Booking Starts From 9am Daily)

Last edited:
PSX-20230331-092658.jpg

FR on Miza TeeRukLover

Face : 9/10 pretty smile, very beautiful and same as in pic

Body: 8/10 Slim with nicely shaped buttocks. No baby damage and very well kept, smooth, vey slight tan which isnt a deal breaker.

Boob: 8/10 natural, nice shape and firm nipples, soft to fondle and grab

Frenching: 8/10 natural born frencher. aggressive and all the way

Pussy: 8/10 She is very tight down south. Absolutely loves getting painted and allowed me to insert in one finger to lure out her natural juices, smells great btw.

BBBJ: 8/10 Sloppy and wet. DT is allowed and no gagging, did it like a pro. good suction and the slurpy sound super turn on.

FJ: 8/10. wild and insane session, she is super horny and never enough of your cock. Wants you to keep pump her fast and hard. able to thrust her deep and hard.

GFE: 8/10. Gfe: not much talking, focus more on action. top notch, non-commerical feel.

RTF: Yes

Well done bro SK

PSX-20230331-092710.jpg

Mizi TeeRukLover

Looks: 10/10 very chio look exactly like the photos, actually way cuter in person especially during the deed with her facial expressions.
Boobs: 8/10 natural and just nice size that fit her and her body shape
Body: 10/10 Slim, no belly fat but still curvy in the right places with perky butt
Catbath: 9/10 From neck down and she's really hardworking and sensual while licking and sucking all over
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and quite deep. my 2IC is quite a mouthful but she still took it in, can actually feel it hitting the roof of her throat which is very nice.
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed with no smell, tight and wet
Freching: 10/10 shy at the start but warmed up to non stop DFK
FJ: 9/10 She is tight and can ride well but can't ride for long. The harder I thrust, the louder she moans. Change to missionary and then she spread her legs wide ready for me. Her moans get even louder when I hit the spot. Didn’t last too long with her.
GFE: 9/10 feel like the first time when doing with your gf. No commercial feel and hugs/cuddles during intervals.
Overall: 9/10 worth it!

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement.

PSX-20230405-190648.jpg

Miza TeeRukLover

Looks: 8/10 similar to pic with the mistress and OL look

Body: 8/10 curvy, slim and sexy with meat at right place

Boobs: 9.5 normal, nice and fit the body

BBBJ: 8/10 take it slow and deep with a pleasant head, can lick well and blow well and long

FJ: 9/10 She rides like a champ with both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Didn’t even have to ask her to go into reverse. She just did it on her own. Accommodated all over positions with doggie.

GFE: romantic and GFE feel, willing to please, no rush

Rtf: depend, many choice

PSX-20230405-190141.jpg

Miza from Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 same as pics. horny guai guai OL look

Boobs: 8.5/10 all natural C cup boobies nice for her body

Body: 8.5/10 not skinny not fat just nice the body. fair smooth skin as well

Blowjob: 9/10 good suction and also very sloppy, she knows how to use her tongue and mouth with skills.

Pussy: 9/10 short-trimmed. natural waterfall and odourless. sensitive too.

FJ: 9/10 she moans well until i started going harder then it just became a series of intense banging and willing to switch positions and has a tight pussy. She is accommodating to my request, good bonk.

GFE: 8.5/10 A super sweet girl who is experienced at this trade but still has that shot of youthful innocence.

Thanks Bro SK

Back