• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ TEERUKLOVER πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ β™› FANTA β™› PETITE SHORT HAIR W/ BUSTY 38DD & MEATY ASS❒❒

TeeRukLover99

Prodigy
Advertiser
1556285971.jpg

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

πŸ‘‰ CLICK HERE πŸ‘ˆ To Join Us Today For Exclusive Discounts & Privileges

β™› FANTA β™› PETITE SHORT HAIR W/ BUSTY 38DD & MEATY ASS❒❒

PSX-20230406-120847.jpg
PSX-20230406-120852.jpg
PSX-20230406-120857.jpg

Name: Fanta
Nationality: Thailand
Vital Stats: 38DD - 25 - 36
Height: 155CM
Weight: 47KG
Pussy: TRIMMED

Boobs: ENHANCED
Services Provided:CIM, SW+($50), BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$130 πŸ’• 1 SHOT πŸ’• 45 Minutes

$180 πŸ’• 2 SHOT πŸ’• 90 Minutes

$500 πŸ’• 3 SHOT πŸ’• 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9035 3265 for booking today

SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED

Kindly Provide Your LaksaBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience

Open From 1030am to 1230am Daily (Booking Starts From 9am Daily)

Last edited:
PSX-20230401-103827.jpg

Fanta TeeRukLover

Looks : chio ah lian look with short hair
Boobs : seem big and nice to suck and touch
Body : slim with perky butt petite, small, slim and lightweight with full back tattoo
Frenching: nice and non- stop passionate and gf feel
BBBJ : my dick engorge in her mouth, while she does little tongue tricks with it follow by DT and nice suction
FJ: he got really turn on and told me she wants to fuck, cap on and told her to lie down. She was so wet already, putting in also super easy. Her moaning was already damn sexy when i start off slow. As i increase my pace, moaning get more and more louder. She start grabbing my hands, and told me to faster. Pin her hands back on the bed and keep on spreading her legs and press down on the bed. Very fast give up because her face was fully in pleasure and moaning really plays a big part.
Pussy: tight and easily wet.
GFE: Lots of hugging & caressing

Nice session. Thanks bro SK

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: TeeRukLover

Background
This is not my first time engaging the service of Teeruklover. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional.

Stable details
Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9035 3265 for booking today
SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Kindly Provide Your SammyBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience
Open From 1030am to 1230am Daily (Booking Starts From 9am Daily)

Actress: Fanta
Fanta was from Chiangmai. She work in a KTV in chiangmai. I understand that this is her first time in SG and working in these trade. She can speak and understand simple english.

PSX-20230406-120852.jpg
PSX-20230406-120857.jpg
PSX-20230406-120847.jpg

Look:β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
She look like what was being advertise and is 100% same as her real person. No further editing of the pics. Picture was accurate. I would not consider her a chio type. She is more to clubbing gal type and normal looking but i am sure the type you will not reject.

BodyοΌšβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I consider her figure to be perfect. She has a perky nice ass. She has dye gold shoulder length hair and is petite in size. Her boobs is just nice, not too big or small can easy grab and feel it with my hand. Her skin is smooth and she is fair and have a full back tattoo a tiger and then a lady below till her ass area. Look and seem sexy. Other than that, no visual scar and sign of giving birth before. Little patch of pussy hair but not consider shaven type.

Foreplay: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Shower me clean clean from top to bottom. Front and back then after that lie in bed and she start to catbath me like a nipping cat from my nipple and down to my tool.

285590.gif

Frenching:β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
The frenching with her was wild it and soon it become passionate DFK with sloppy wet tongue fight

BlowJobοΌšβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick. The suction was firm and lasting. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her.
Andre-2.gif

AbaloneοΌšβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I can feel the wet moist while touching and rubbing her clitoris. The abalone look small, nice and smell nice. She was shivering and moaning heavly as i gave her a very long and deep tongue lashing of her cliroris lip. i can feel the tightness, wetness and hotness when my tool was deep inside.

Love MakingοΌšβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Capped me and she start to ride me for a while and I pump her furiously touching her breast. Thereafter i moved myself up and face to face with her pump her a while and i ask her to cling on me tightly and i bear hug her and pump her furiously. She was moaning and whiniing in happiness.
bel-fj-2.gif

I put her down on the bed and switch to missionary. I pump her hard hard and deep deep while frenching her and she was moaning and whine β€œah ah ah ah ah”. She said "oh my god" The coordination was good and her expression was like she was enjoying so much.
doggie.gif

Lastly, i switch to doggie as i want to get a feel or fucking a tattoo lady. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip.
I adjust my position hold on to the side of her hip. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest.The sound effect of β€œpiak piak piak” was so kinky and make me pump her non stop and furiously. I can feel that she was climax and high liao as her body was jerking and shivering. After awhile, I cum and she help to pull out my full tank of cum. She said you keng mak mak. I was sweating and exhausted.Both of us rested in bed hugging cuddling before heading for shower.

Attitude: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady.The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice thai music. It was easy for us to break the ice as the chemistry with each other was good. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash, go through the time and motion and not the time watcher type.

Overall: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I enjoy the bonk. Those who fancy bonking petite tattoo clubbing gal type. I would recommend to try her. She is leaving in about a week time.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyrightΒ© bro naka

Back