• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboyforum.cc

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ TEERUKLOVER πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜β™› HAZEL β™› FAIR CHIOBU WITH 36C ASSETS & HOURGLASS FIGURE❒❒

TeeRukLover99

Prodigy
Advertiser
1556285971.jpg

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

πŸ‘‰ CLICK HERE πŸ‘ˆ To Join Us Today For Exclusive Discounts & Privileges

β™› HAZEL β™› FAIR CHIOBU WITH 36C ASSETS & HOURGLASS FIGURE❒❒

PSX-20230410-181053.jpg
PSX-20230410-181110.jpg
PSX-20230410-181104.jpg

Name: Hazel
Nationality: Thailand
Vital Stats: 36C - 25 - 36

Height: 165CM
Weight: 49KG
Pussy: TRIMMED
Boobs: ENHANCED
Services Provided:CIM, BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$140 πŸ’• 1 SHOT πŸ’• 45 Minutes

$200 πŸ’• 2 SHOT πŸ’• 90 Minutes

$550 πŸ’• 3 SHOT πŸ’• 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

Please WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 9035 3265 for booking today

SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED

Kindly Provide Your LaksaBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience

Open From 1030am to 1230am Daily (Booking Starts From 9am Daily)

Last edited:
Hazel Teeruklover

PSX-20230410-181053.jpg

Yuki look like late 20s with a mole on her eye brown. Other than that she is very smiley. Chatty as well. look grow on you
Can French and finger. Very responsive and said she cum already. Hear also high.
BBBJ was the high-end vacuum with lots of teasing using her tongue, licking and sucking every part. good effort also the she can go on and on blowing
Wet cat-bath with natural big breast and will rub on your body
Comfortable to hold and squeeze.
Painting allowed, clean shaved, abalone juice delicious
Very proactive FJ. Rode me furiously in cowgirl position and very wild throughout.
We fuck a few position till she hold on to the bed sheet and tils her pussy get wet and both of us were sweating.
Nice, chatty and friendly lady
RTF for sure
Thanks Bro SK

Date: 20/4/2023
Name: Hazel
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9.5/10 (C cup)
Kissing: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10 (only help to shower)
BBBJ: 10/10 (very sensational)
Painting: 10/10 (wet and smell good)
FJ: 9/10 (good moaning and accomodative)
GFE: 9/10 (open to chat many topics)

RTF: 9/10
Overall Exp: a hardworking girl who will keep you entertained and excited throughout the session. it's her first time in sg and recommend to visit her while she is here πŸ˜„

My FR on hazel TRL

PSX-20230410-181110.jpg

Had her last night.

Arrangment was easy and location very easy to locate and access.

Looks: 9/10 (same as in pic, pre milf and beautiful type)
Body: 9/10 (petite with smooth skin and meaty ass)
Boobs: 9/10 (nice and firm that fit her body shape)
Frenching 9/10 (French non stop, tongue fighting)
BBBj : 9/10 (her gag reflex was almost non-existent. She was tasting every inch of my thick dick. She dragged her tongue up on the upstrokes, and sucked on the downstrokes.)
FJ: 9/10 (Slotted in and immediately could only think of one word: TIGHT. A few minutes of slow warming up and her horniness started to show. She started pulling me into her, deep, and refused to let go. She really likes it deep. We continued this slow dance for quite a while and her soft moaning was the perfect music accompaniment for this. To be honest, things got a bit too slow for me, so I decided to switch things up.. I unplugged from her and inserted a couple of fingers in. Her gspot was massively erect and stimulating that caused her moans to go up a few notches. A few minutes of getting her high.. switched my little bro in and started more aggressively bonking her. I held her legs wide open, then up in the air, then up to her chest.. all the time going in deep to hit that gspot. She loved it. Finally decided to shoot my load on her chest and.. explosion-)
GFE: 9/10 (strong bf feel with and not a time watcher)
RTF: Not Sure

Back