• If Laksaboy Forums apperar down for you, you can google for "Laksaboy" as it will always be updated with the current URL.

Due to MDA website filtering, please update your bookmark to https://laksaboy.pro

1. For any advertising enqueries or technical difficulties (e.g. registration or account issues), please send us a Private Message or contact us via our Contact Form and we will reply to you promptly.

【【PRC公主网】】多多██Pretty Girl Masseuse with a slim & busty figure Highly Recommend █

PRCprincess

【【PRC公主网】】多多██Pretty Girl Masseuse with a slim & busty figure Highly Recommend █

Pretty Girl Masseuse with a slim & busty figure with all natural C-CUP BOOBS! Her massage skills are real & she gave me a very relaxing 100% authentic massage!she is one of the most beautiful masseuse you can find with EXCELLENT SKILLS!She stroked my cock with massage oil and gave me a spine tingling HDLY, making my cock even harder! no-rush attitude with no commercial feel and she has Excellent GFE!Highly Recommend this Sexy baby!!
漂亮美女按摩师拥有一身苗条和蓬勃的身材及天然的胸部! 她的按摩技巧是真实的,她给了我非常放松的100%正宗按摩!她是漂亮的美女按摩师之一及同时拥有卓越的按摩技能!使用按摩油抚摸我的弟弟再来个抓根,使我的弟弟更坚硬!她的态度和蔼也不觉得赶工及拥有很出色的女朋友感觉!强烈推荐此性感漂亮的宝贝!!

照片-14-09-17-22-09-49.jpg
initpintu_副本-5.jpg
照片-08-09-17-10-12-37_副本.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJT_K91_U9I

Name/姓名 : 多多duo-duo
Age/年龄 : 24
Height/身高 : 165cm
Boobs/胸围 :34C

Services provided
服务项目

~~~~~Shower together/鸳鸯戏水~~~~~
~~~~~Sexy Uniforms/制服诱惑~~~~~